The strangest dream you ever had?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

Alpha Centauri
Strange in what sense?

Surreal? Downright weird? Freaky?

-AC

shaber
Omega> You like Harry Potter? I once had a nightmare that I saw a dementor in a hat. The clashing of imagery of nightmare and the banal was horrendous sick I still feel nauseated about it.

Lana
I actually had a weird Harry Potter related dream recently (as a result of reading the new book 3 times while on holiday) but I can't remember what it was.

One of the weirdest dreams I've had (and this is a pretty recurring one, for whatever reason) is that I'm flying around outside my house and I wind up crashing into the side of the garage.

Hmm. Pretty much anything that's semi-normal would be a strange dream for me as normally they're pretty insane.

Lady_Jade
I've had a lot of dreams about the weather. I've had many about tornados in particular o_O

cking
too many dreams to count, mostly of what happened during the day.

mechmoggy
My life is a waking nightmare.

Only kidding. I don't tend to have scary dreams very often; except those falling ones where you suddenly wake up with a jump just as you're about to land. I hate those.

amity75
I once fell asleep on a train and dreamt that I was having sex with Judith Chalmers (UK Geriatric TV presenter). I woke up and people were looking at me funny and I suspect that I may have been talking in my sleep.

mechmoggy
Judith "leather face" Chalmers?

Eeeeeugh. sick

The Omega
Shaber> Yes, I'm a big Potter-fan. I like practically anything that sparks my imagination from Matrix and Star Wars to LoTR and Potter...

AC> Strange! Strange as in you wake up and go "huh, what was THAT about??". Not a nightmare in the sense that you wake up bathed in sweat and scream, but just one that follows you - the one I had is weeks ago, but I keep thinking about it and what significance it may have (I rather subscribe to the psychological idea, that if we remember our dreams, we're trying to get a message across to ourselves).

DanieLs_4_Ever
I've had plenty of strange dreams, and last night was one of them.

Last night at first I dreamt that we went into a vacation home, I remember is almost PERFECTLY. Like it was real or something! It was beautiful. Anyway we left for the day and came back and the bath water on the second floor was running, and the door was closed. I walked in and it was almost near overflowing but not quite. So Daniel walks in and turns it off..and ALL around us (I was standing in the hall), the corners of every one of the walls start leaking water...everywhere. My hamster Twinkie gets wet too! So I piled towels on her cage so she wouldnt get wet and drown. And that's all I can remember for that part of the dream. Then It went into another dream where I was at my house and I dreamt there that I was potentially pregnant! I dont know HOW..but my Mom wasnt even...pissed..She was scared and worried, but not pissed. And let me tell you, since you dont know my parents, My mom said if I ever SMOKED..she'd break my arms off...so let alone..me getting pregnant.. Okay, I was potentially a few weeks pregnant so she brought home a EPT test and that's all I can remember. I got woken up. But that was a LONG night. And that's just one of a billion freaky/wierd dreams that I've experienced.

debbiejo
I have vivid dreams all the times......Omega if you have houses in your dream it represents your life...If there is something spooky about it or a scary room...it means there is something inside ourself that you don't want to confront usually. check out the website www.dreammoods.com
for the symbolism. I was given this site and I also bought a book, because dreams can tell you a lot about yourself.

Alpha Centauri
I had one recently where I went to a small town on the coast of Southern Britain called Eastbourne, ended up in a place called Krauser Street and some chinese man started beating me up for killing a wasp that was about to sting me.

-AC

yerssot

Alpha Centauri
What is it with people and Harry Potter?

Read some Thomas Harris or James Joyce. Not J.K Rowling.

-AC

Afro Cheese
When I was younger I used to have this dream about Tucan Sam. I was like 5 and I dreamt I was at some zoo and tucan sam was there, and he kept telling me to shut up, so I hit him and then he ate me..

It was one of those reoccuring dreams.

Court Radcliffe
My strangest dream is where there is a "fire Tornado" and we're driving to it.

whirlysplat
Strangest dream, Measles delusion at the age of 12 confused imagined the muscular yogurt pots from a TV advert were chasing me. I was young so the dream seemed to go on forever.

big grin

That or the odd Deja vu experience, where I am sure I have dreamed whats happening confused but that would be silly and paranormal so we won't think about that embarrasment

DarkC
If you haven't seen the movie Starship Troopers, you wouldn't understand mine.

Anyways, me and my best friends were soldiers and stuff with guns; we were supposed to be protecting an outpost of some sort. Then we see a couple of these huge dragonflies with very large claws take off. I start whimpering, one of my friends(Daniel) says. "Shutup David."

Then ground bugs are upon us, we all start shooting; but three of my friends get pulled underground and the last one(Brad) gets in the large jaw-incisor of one of the groundwalkers. I panic and start blasting; i blow the thing off of him except I accidentally shoot him in the chest. Miraculously, he gets up and brushes himself off, yelling "I'm OK!"

Nevertheless, I think that we're all doomed and so I run off a cliff intending to commit suicide, except I float down gently much to my frustration. The end.

HimoKun
My worst dream involved things that are strcitly 18+.

roguegirl15
I once had a dream about an overweight friend I had from years ago in middle school.Well anyways, in the dream we were in a supermarket when I had just met up with her.She then decided to join us in our shopping and loaded our cart with her items.When we had paid she followed us to our car and took a ride from us to the nearby 7-eleven to buy some more stuff.I have no idea on why she appeared in my dream.I have a lot of strange dreams.ermmAnyone know what it could mean confused?

BackFire
I've had a few odd dreams when I was younger, but the weirdest is probably this one I had where I was in my elementery school at night, walking around. I looked in one of the windows and saw these too big tubes standing up, inside were a giant sized Luigi and Mario. They noticed me, broke out of the tubes, and chased me around the school trying to murder me.

Another one was where I was running through a Cemetery being chased by a wolf man creature, I knew it was a dream so I knew there were no boundries, I began to fly around and shit.

And there's another one where my parents gave me away to a chinese family and I had to play with weird toys.

roguegirl15
ooh...Another one.I Had a dream a couple years ago about me when I was younger.The dream took place in my backyard where I was playing,next my mom has to go inside to get something.Last thing I remember is a white car driving up and taking me inside and kidnapping me.cry It was like a wierd one because everything was exactly the way it was in real life.

debbiejo
I have vivid dreams all the time....BUT if you insist...this one sticks out.

All the guys were be taken to a secret camp. We had to follow behind to see where these zombie like things were taking them all...And much to our horror...there was a giant frying pan...Huge!!....They were cooking them...all the guys!!......I did escape though in a hot air balloon....I couldn't help...just had to get away...Sorry.

Wow...I wonder if I was hungry when I went to bed that night.. blink

Shaid
Heres Two of them for you all, The first is

My bedroom is cube shaped. My bed is on the same wall as my door, and directly across my bed/door wall is a window. Everymorning i awaken and look out my window to see the 4 well leaved trees and some color from the sun hitting the clouds. Heres when my dream begins
I Awaken, and turn to my window its alittle dark and the sun is barely even starting to rise, but yet i see a black shadowish hand, but it was solid but black like a shadow reach up and touch the glass of my window, then the black figures other hand appears and it begins to climb up. its entire structure continued to climb, the outside of my window, the sun began to rise, and the way the sun rose a red light was formed from the clouds which turned the figure red and then it just, disapeared after. I then awoken completely breathless and in shock. One of the disturbing parts of this dream is the way the figure moved, think of a strobe light and how someone moves during one, the figure moved exactly the same but without the flashing light, it moved 1 limb per second.

Another Dream i had, involved me walking home from a friends house, i got to my door and tried to open it but it wouldn't open, but it wasn't locked either. All of a sudden i saw a child size shadow near the door, the door then opened, i then saw some kind of alein formed creature, Imagine gray furless cat head and ears on a very tiny childlike body. Almost like a bobble head doll. But in my dream i ran down the street away in terror, then i awoke in my bed completely terrified.

All of these dreams were pretty resent aswell.

debbiejo
confused laughing out loud

Freaky bobble head doll.....

What if it's really real, and you only think these shadows and things are dreams....

DarkC
Two days ago I dreamed I was watching a news report on TV about a terrorist storming a wedding and excecuting the bride.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.