king thor vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who would take this

Cosmic Cube
King Thor, definitely.

dawsey28
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=312392&perpage=20&highlight=king+thor+silver+surfer&pagenumber=2

armandovalles
King Thor, with one blast.

snoopdogg
SS can

-nanosecond reflexes
-trap thor in board
-time travel
-telepathy
-planet destroying attacks
-power cosmic blast
-turn thor into gas
-turn thor into rocks

etc. sh!t like that.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by snoopdogg
SS can

-nanosecond reflexes
-trap thor in board
-time travel
-telepathy
-planet destroying attacks
-power cosmic blast
-turn thor into gas
-turn thor into rocks

etc. sh!t like that.

No, that only works on Superman.

snoopdogg
surfer is too fast for thor he has nanosecond reflexes and go fly million times the speed of light.

This is fun............

Cosmic Cube
surfer is too fast for thor he has nanosecond reflexes and go fly million times the speed of light.

This is fun............

He does. That doesn't help him against guys who utterly outclass him.

King Thor = Skyfather

That's like 5 Thanos's in one.

It's like Superman fighting Flash. No, worse.

snoopdogg
he could trap thor in his board or turn him into gas sh!t like that

Cosmic Cube
he could trap thor in his board or turn him into gas sh!t like that

Those powers only work against Superman, etc.

snoopdogg
he could synthasize the odin force or he could mind control him.

he has nanosecond reflexes thor can hit him.

armandovalles
first of all, King Thor has teleportation. Secondly, King Thor would probly just destroy SS's board before he gets a chance to trap him in it and it would be very easy for King Thor to break it cuz if Firelord can (SS#146) then king Thor definitely can.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
first of all, King Thor has teleportation. Secondly, King Thor would probly just destroy SS's board before he gets a chance to trap him in it and it would be very easy for King Thor to break it cuz if Firelord can (SS#146) then king Thor definitely can.

Having his board broken is the least of Surfer's worries.

Snoop is mocking kgkg.

K3VIL
he could synthasize the odin force or he could mind control him.

he has nanosecond reflexes thor can hit him.
Nanosecond reflexes let Hulk, Spider-Man and so others hitting him.
Classic Thor can stalemate SS.
King Thor is even above what Odin was.
Mastery on Asgardian Runes magic, and on the Odin Force.
If Odin k.o.ed SS in one blast, Thor can just snap his fingers and use the magic to turn Surfer into a shining motorcycle.
And the OdinForce can't be synthesized, it's a source of power that is like the Power Cosmic, limitless, and Thor can use it to enhance is well knowed incredible physical abilities to level that will dwarf Silver Surfer.

snoopdogg
surfer can remake his board if its broken and can synthesize the odinforce and sh!t like that etc.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL
Nanosecond reflexes let Hulk, Spider-Man and so others hitting him.
Classic Thor can stalemate SS.
King Thor is even above what Odin was.
Mastery on Asgardian Runes magic, and on the Odin Force.
If Odin k.o.ed SS in one blast, Thor can just snap his fingers and use the magic to turn Surfer into a shining motorcycle.
And the OdinForce can't be synthesized, it's a source of power that is like the Power Cosmic, limitless, and Thor can use it to enhance is well knowed incredible physical abilities to level that will dwarf Silver Surfer.

Surfer lets Hulk Spiderman etc. hit him. It doesn't really hurt him, and he usually does so while trying to talk to them, not fight.

Thor can absorb cosmic energy, and has godlike reflexes as well.

Of course King Thor wins. Snoop is just being an antifanboy right now. Not for good reason, either.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Snoop is being an antifanboy right now.. Yea I am just playing around guys. I know King Thor would beat Norrin.

I was trying a immation of my pal kgkg.

That why I wasnt using capital letters.

Avalonofthewind
surfer can remake his board if its broken and can synthesize the odinforce and sh!t like that etc.

He'll time travel back to when he was a teenage god and kill him.
He can do this in mere nanoseconds.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Surely timetraveling is beyond a Skyfather's power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another Surfer antifanboy. This one hasn't even read a comic involving Surfer that wasn't titled "Marvel vs. DC."

K3VIL
Can he perform the trick before he gets blasted into oblivion?Odin has omniscence thanks to OdinForce, he can just teleport before him reaching Norrin Radd before Galactus transform him, blast him and go back in Asgard.

Avalonofthewind
Surely timetraveling is beyond a Skyfather's power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another Surfer antifanboy. This one hasn't even read a comic involving Surfer that wasn't titled "Marvel vs. DC."

I'm sorry, werent you the one defending Surfers world controlling mental powers?

You really need to think before you call anyone a hater.

Cosmic Cube
I'm sorry, werent you the one defending Surfers world controlling mental powers?

You really need to think before you call anyone a hater.

I supported my argument with canon evidence, which is far more than you can say. My argument has yet to be refuted.

You are being an antifanboy. I've given you proof of everything I've said. Yet, you continue to pretend that you've never seen it. The truth of the matter is that you would rather not believe it.

Avalonofthewind
I supported my argument with canon evidence, which is far more than you can say. My argument has yet to be refuted.

You are being an antifanboy. I've given you proof of everything I've said. Yet, you continue to pretend that you've never seen it. The truth of the matter is that you would rather not believe it.

Apparently you are the only one who really believed that.

I showed you canon scans of plenty of obvious things, and so has snoop..and you try to make excuses for it.

Now..Canon evidence of what? It didnt even say psychic or mental on your scan.

Dude, when you are wrong, you are wrong. I'll still debate with you on things buddy big grin

Cosmic Cube
Apparently, I wasn't. Check the thread again. smile

Showed me scans of what? Superman vibrating through an attack? Not so obvious. Anything shown in my scans are explicitly stated by narration. Your scans are left to the interpretation of artwork.

If the said energy affects the mind, would it not be classified as psionic, or mental? Hey, it's up for debate. Argue that on the thread.

Indeed.

Avalonofthewind
Apparently, I wasn't. Check the thread again. smile

Showed me scans of what? Superman vibrating through an attack? Not so obvious. Anything shown in my scans are explicitly stated by narration. Your scans are left to the interpretation of artwork.

If the said energy affects the mind, would it not be classified as psionic, or mental? Hey, it's up for debate. Argue that on the thread.

Indeed.

You are the only one who thought the attack was bouncing off supes.

Show me in your "narration" then where it said Surfer mind controlled the earth, or that it was even psychic.

Check the thread yourself. Plenty didnt believe.

Cosmic Cube
You are the only one who thought the attack was bouncing off supes.

Show me in your "narration" then where it said Surfer mind controlled the earth, or that it was even psychic.

Check the thread yourself. Plenty didnt believe.

I never said it was bouncing off of him. I merely suggested that he wasn't vibrating through it.

Narration says that the energy released resulted in everyone being blanketed in a rapture. Like I said, it's up for debate.

But quite a few did. wink

Avalonofthewind
I never said it was bouncing off of him. I merely suggested that he wasn't vibrating through it.

Narration says that the energy released resulted in everyone being blanketed in a rapture. Like I said, it's up for debate.

But quite a few did. wink

I dont have a problem with that Cube. It's just not mind control.
In all seriousness..have you ever seen surfer mind control somebody?

Cosmic Cube
I dont have a problem with that Cube. It's just not mind control.
In all seriousness..have you ever seen surfer mind control somebody?

Once he used it against the Hulk. He doesn't really like mind controlling people, or attacking them, for that matter. He often uses invasive telepathy, or passive communication.

kgkg
king thor is skyfather

who is above SS.

leonidas
<<king thor is skyfather
who is above SS.>>

but kg, all ss has to do is go back in time to BEFORE thor became king thor then change him into rock or gas or dust . . . you know, same way he'd beat supes 1M.

smile

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
<<king thor is skyfather
who is above SS.>>

but kg, all ss has to do is go back in time to BEFORE thor became king thor then change him into rock or gas or dust . . . you know, same way he'd beat supes 1M.

smile

Not you, leo...

leonidas
<<Not you, leo...>>

yah, now you guys got ME doing it! big grin

ps-i'm gonna hazard a guess and say KT would be able to stop ss BEFORE he made it back in time . . .

but the argument SOUNDED good, didn't it?

smile

Cosmic Cube
<<Not you, leo...>>

yah, now you guys got ME doing it! big grin

ps-i'm gonna hazard a guess and say KT would be able to stop ss BEFORE he made it back in time . . .

but the argument SOUNDED good, didn't it?

smile

Maybe he could save himself, considering the fact that he's a Skyfather, and above Odin in terms of sheer power.

kgkg
<<king thor is skyfather
who is above SS.>>

smile
Ok that could work but that's not beating king thor is it?

it's beating Thor.

Have you heard of Durok SS had to send him to the future for a win

it's a good tactic.

But as you know King Thor can possible time Travel as well.

Odin teleported Gladiator back in time remember

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
Ok that could work but that's not beating king thor is it?

it's beating Thor.

Have you heard of Durok SS had to send him to the future for a win

it's a good tactic.

But as you know King Thor can possible time Travel as well.

Odin teleported Gladiator back in time remember

Good points.

armandovalles
What issue did Odin send Gladiator back in time?

leonidas
<<But as you know King Thor can possible time Travel as well.>>

that's what i meant when i said i was 'guessing' KT could stop him. any power ss has, KT has it a LOT more. then there's all the powers he has ss DOESN'T have. this is a massacre anyway you look at it i'm afraid.

kgkg

that's what i meant when i said i was 'guessing' KT could stop him. any power ss has, KT has it a LOT more. then there's all the powers he has ss DOESN'T have. this is a massacre anyway you look at it i'm afraid.
Am not dying that

I know where SS stands in ranking

People forget that Sky father has high manipulation powers as well

Cosmic Cube

Agreed 100%.

My point exactly.

leonidas
<<Agreed 100%.
My point exactly.>>

if i'm not mistaken, that's like, what 2 (maybe 2.5 if you count the ss/x thread) times that we've agreed tonight.

on that note, i'm outta here.

later gents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.