Super Nintendo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freaky Zeeky
Still gots mines. smile

Movie_Geek_
So do I. I just do not have it hooked up. I you hook it up when ever I feel like playing the good old oldies.

§pearhead
Have one too...Super Mario World is like the best game ever no expression

Kumar
OMFG, i love my super nintendo. one of my favorites is "Battletoads Double Dragon", it is so awesome and it is one of the few two player co-op games for the SNES. i am a huge fan of the Megaman series as well (i.e. Megaman X, X2 and X3)

cking
oh no, I got read of mine, should have kept on to it.

jnr hiphop
Ah... The Super Nintendo. It was the first console that I've ever played and owned. I had a range of games, I don't have it anymore, it got stolen.

§P0oONY
I have my NES, SNES, N64 and Gamecube all hokes up to the one TV... happy... and my Sega/XBOX consoles on another.

Darthburgerking
still got my NES and SNES too, I play them more than my gamecube actually, especially the Megaman's 1-X3 probably ther greatest games ever created.

powerfulone1987
I gave mine away years ago when I was too young in my opinion to make the decision to give it away but my mom asked me.
I gave it away to my younger cousin for christmas but his mom told him santa clause gave it to him so he doesn't know it was me, he does know I had one though and I don't no more. So I am really pissed that I gave it away along with all of my games.
And knowing my cousin the system is probably abused and lost somewhere. mad
My mom should not have made me make that decision at such a young age. And me and my father, who passed away when I was six use to always play it together and my first game to it was Super Mario Bro. and we would play it together. sad
My aunt gave me her Regular Nintendo, but somehow that got lost or something I just don't know what happened to it. huh
I still have my sega that belongs to me and my sister.
I had a nintendo 64 but I gave it away to another family for christmas to give to their kid.
I got another one and it wasn't the same as the one I had had at first cause one of the buttons were fake or didn't work and it didn't come with the extra purple controller so I gave that one away to another family along with one of my games, "Banjokoozoky" but I kept my new Kirby game that I had just gotten for christmas cause I was suppose to get another Nintendo 64 but I didn't so I never got to play it.
I still have my playstation that me and my sister share.
I have a playstation 2, a gamecube, and never was interested in the Xbox.
I had one of those big gameboys from back in the day but I lost it, I got a gameboy pocket and gave it away cause my mom asked me, I was older this time but I still kind of regret. I gave away a few of my gameboy games to a couple people.
I got a gameboy color, i still have it.I got a gameboy advance, still have it. I never saw the point in getting a gameboy advanced SP.
I got a Nintendo DS and a PSP.
That's all for now until the new systems come out. I may just get the Xbox 360 cause I really have been wanting to play a Dead or Alive game

yerssot
NES, SNES and that big grey GameBoy that hurts like hell cause of its weight yes

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I gave mine away years ago when I was too young in my opinion to make the decision to give it away but my mom asked me.
I gave it away to my younger cousin for christmas but his mom told him santa clause gave it to him so he doesn't know it was me, he does know I had one though and I don't no more. So I am really pissed that I gave it away along with all of my games.
My mom should not have made me make that decision at such a young age. And me and my father, who passed away when I was six use to always play it together and my first game to it was Super Mario Bro. and we would play it together. sad
My aunt gave me her Regular Nintendo, but somehow that got lost or something I just don't know what happened to it. huh
I had a nintendo 64 but I gave it away to another family for christmas to give to their kid.
I got another one and it wasn't the same as the one I had had at first cause one of the buttons were fake or didn't work and it didn't come with the extra purple controller so I gave that one away to another family along with one of my games, "Banjokoozoky" but I kept my new Kirby game that I had just gotten for christmas cause I was suppose to get another Nintendo 64 but I didn't so I never got to play it.
I had one of those big gameboys from back in the day but I lost it, I got a gameboy pocket and gave it away cause my mom asked me, I was older this time but I still kind of regret. I gave away a few of my gameboy games to a couple people.
I got a gameboy color, i still have it.I got a gameboy advance, still have it. I never saw the point in getting a gameboy advanced SP.
That's all for now until the new systems come out. I may just get the Xbox 360 cause I really have been wanting to play a Dead or Alive game

Wow you had a lot of bad luck. I was cool of you to give your systems away though I do not think I ever would have. So I have to admire your generosity.

Vidina
I still have my snes

Kumar
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

wow, you had a lot of stuff. i am surprised that you "gave" away so much of your video game memorabelia. but i too admire your generousity. i don't think i am gonna give away/sell any more of my systems because they may become valuable some day. or they might become a new SNES and be just an awesomely classic system. who knows

BackFire
Speak of the devil, been playing mine with my friends lately.

CorderaMitchell
I love my snes, its the best nintendo system.

Mainstream
yeah my favorite machine from the 90's yo wickedph

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah my favorite machine from the 90's yo wickedph

wickedph Super Mario Kart was the S-H-I-T.

MrBones
so do i, sitting next to my SNES and Sage Genesis

Freaky Zeeky
Sega Genesis

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Wow you had a lot of bad luck. I was cool of you to give your systems away though I do not think I ever would have. So I have to admire your generosity.

thanks.

I wonder if it takes away from it the fact that I regret doing it.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Kumar
wow, you had a lot of stuff. i am surprised that you "gave" away so much of your video game memorabelia. but i too admire your generousity. i don't think i am gonna give away/sell any more of my systems because they may become valuable some day. or they might become a new SNES and be just an awesomely classic system. who knows

thanks also to you.

i've still got the ORIGINAL nintendo in perfect condition...with the original mario bros..best system ever..i got the gun for duck hunt and the mat for the olympic games running..so hot

Freaky Zeeky
Mario!

Dagons Blade
I no longer have mine, but remember playing many great games back in the day. One of my fave games was Namco's Metal Marines.

I now have emulators that I play SNES games with. Anyone looking to get the best SNES emulator and game ROMS may do so at www.cherryroms.com (registration required) and it's worth every penny of it. Good times, yo' smile

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by 113
i've still got the ORIGINAL nintendo in perfect condition...with the original mario bros..best system ever..i got the gun for duck hunt and the mat for the olympic games running..so hot

I had one too but mysteriously it dissapeared. I don't remember what happened to it, I don't remember it being unhooked and stored away or anything, but then again I was very young but still I should have some memory of what happened to it.
I remember playing the mario game also and I also had the gun to the duck shooting game and I played it.

The whereabouts of that system will bug me for the rest of my entire life.

DarkAge
I was playing Super Metroid just this morning actually. The SNES is my favourite console ever some of my favourite games include

The DKC trilogy
Killer Instinct
Super Mario World (best Mario game ever)
Earthworm Jim 1 and 2
Street Fighter II Turbo
Secret of Mana
Super Mario Kart
Yoshi's Island
A Link to the Past
Starwing
Vortex
Jellyboy
Clayfighter

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by DarkAge
I was playing Super Metroid just this morning actually. The SNES is my favourite console ever some of my favourite games include

The DKC trilogy
Killer Instinct
Super Mario World (best Mario game ever)
Earthworm Jim 1 and 2
Street Fighter II Turbo
Secret of Mana
Super Mario Kart
Yoshi's Island
A Link to the Past
Starwing
Vortex
Jellyboy
Clayfighter

Killer Instinct was like Mortal Kombat

yerssot
yeah, but compared to eachother I always had the feeling Mortal Kombat went a lot faster... or KI slower for that matter

Freaky Zeeky
yea. I liked Mk better too. KI only had had a little bit of characters

DarkAge
There were sweet characters in that game though. I'm still finding new special moves for them.

Freaky Zeeky
I like the metal guy and Glacier the best

DarkAge
That's Fulgore and Glacious. They're just two reasons KI should have been made into a movie IMO.

Freaky Zeeky
yes It'll probably be like the Mortal Kombat movies though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.