What does the buttons on Vader's chest do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Happy Dance

Lord Matreid
****! Who cares?

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Lord Matreid
****! Who cares?

Dude, just askin....

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Dude, just askin....

O.K, it's just that those banana dances you do really piss me off... stick out tongue

To answer the question, I don't know...

Lil Krueger
Sorry about the Banana. Im addicted on Banana Dances...

Lord Matreid
You obviously need help...

Determination to overcome this addiction is the first step in recovery... stick out tongue

Illustrious
They turn off his suit. But of course, to cite the best quote ever "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb", Luke never has the mental capacity to connect two and two together and actually PUSH the buttons.

darthrevan89
Seriously AnakinDayWalker or Lil Kruger whatever you want to call yourself...STOP MAKING THREADS!!!

InsaneNoodlyGuy
They play his mp3's

Lord Matreid
Yah, I heard Vader is a fan of Fifty Cent.

Darth_Janus
It's the original iPod, the iNvader.

darth-yoda
yeah vader likes to listen to 50 cent and snoop dwag while killing reble scum

on a serious note i dont know what the buttons did maybe they altered the in suit tempreture and stuff like that

Dark Thor
lil krueger, because of my hate towards freddy and ur sig, im not answering you. Ive researched unlike some ppl, and i know what these buttons do. But because of ur riduclous thread involoving me, im not answerinf ur question

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
It's the original iPod, the iNvader.

Not where Vader comes from. big grin

The buttons probably are settings for his suit.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Seriously AnakinDayWalker or Lil Kruger whatever you want to call yourself...STOP MAKING THREADS!!!

Go to hell and may your carcass burn!!

Captain REX
Krueger/Anakin, that's uncalled for. Do you wisht to gather a warning?

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Captain REX
Krueger/Anakin, that's uncalled for. Do you wisht to gather a warning?

No.

Darth_Janus
Thou hast been warned.

No seriously, dude... iVader... It would sell and you know it.

Captain REX
Probably. stick out tongue

Krueger/Anakin hasn't been warned YET. Just threatening the warning if she/he/it goes over the line again...

The constant threads are a tad of a nuisance...

Clawed The Bum
the buttons on vadar suits make sounds. like if you press one it says No, i am your father. and an other one makes a lightsaber crash sound. the other one says the toilet ran out of toilet paper. no really i don't know but interesting thread i am curious.

Darth_Janus
I meant he or she was warned about being warned....

And I should market the iVader... It doubles as a Darth Vader voice masker and comes complete with a pocket lightsaber for those pesky muggers.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I meant he or she was warned about being warned....

And I should market the iVader... It doubles as a Darth Vader voice masker and comes complete with a pocket lightsaber for those pesky muggers.

I'd get one of those! big grin

Darth_Janus
*Is a marketing genius* Oh yeah...

Lil Krueger
Wow! I made an interesting topic! eek!

2Tidus!
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
the buttons on vadar suits make sounds. like if you press one it says No, i am your father. and an other one makes a lightsaber crash sound. the other one says the toilet ran out of toilet paper. no really i don't know but interesting thread i am curious.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hahahahah. You made me laugh so hard...

I think that it's a tv. Yes, It's totally a tv. Probably it's like the giant remote control.

Darth_Janus
Sidious uses Vader to change the big screen on the Death Star.

"Oh I'm quite afraid the rebels will be without cable, young Skywalker."

exanda kane
It's A Microwave ...

darthrevan89
Another pic...

jhayes91
It actually calls his mom to come pick him up from the movie theater

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Another pic...

You love me dont you? Thats why you keep coming on to my thread. Your an idiot.

General Bondius
JAJAJAJAJAJA, iNvader!!!!!!!!!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJA Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance eek!

I want one!!!!!!

Darth Hawkeye
Myabe it was just to look kool for the Movie seriously Lil Krueger we need u stop posting it irritates us ur a disturbing thread maker. Sorry to say this BUT!!!

JLRTENJAC
The red one changes his voice, One silver one makes that breathing noise, and the other accesses randomized phrases like: "YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE" and "Don't make me distroy you".

Lord-Nihilus
IVE FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

im gonna be working on it tommorow, i hope it will be funny, its making me laugh already

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
IVE FOUND THE ANSWER!!!

im gonna be working on it tommorow, i hope it will be funny, its making me laugh already

Well hurry up with it... please.

Arbiter
That's his cell phone.

Darth Hawkeye
Its his all in one copy printer laptop and fax. Thats how he knows everything. If he is out of date he pops a break in his tube with the laptop

JLRTENJAC
OOOH I got it!

It's his hi tech (Drum-role please!)....................................
.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................
DOG WHISTLE!

I know It's VERY stupid.

EHmasterJedi
Originally posted by jhayes91
It actually calls his mom to come pick him up from the movie theater

Triumph the insult comic dog- Conan O'brian LOL funny

Darth Somebody
Vader's a Journey fan, NOT a Snoop Dog fan.

Lord-Nihilus
damn, mine turned out to be a waste of time and misery, mine was based around the idea of the Buzz Lightyear action figure, apart from it was darth vader...

But it failed

JLRTENJAC
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Lord-Nihilus
Button 1: Random Vadar Voices:hmmm, the force is true in this one.
Button 2:Pop out lightsaber for swoosh swish action.
Button 3:Unlocks the door to his Tie Fighter advanced

darthrevan89
Why has this lame ass thread gone on as long as it has?

JLRTENJAC
I don't know, but I hope it lasts. evil face

JLRTENJAC
The Empire Needs You

Darth L. Dipsit
It's an immensely complex SW-style Bop-It, implanted into his chest to give him something to do.
http://www.hasbro.be/img/product/1085_1.jpg

darthrevan89
lol thats hilarious

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks, man.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Vader's a Journey fan, NOT a Snoop Dog fan. NAH, I say Vader's an Eminem fan.

Both are white and think they're black.

JLRTENJAC
no expression Darn it where are those crickets!

JLRTENJAC
They shock him every time he does GOOD instead of EVIL! evil face

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
You love me dont you? Thats why you keep coming on to my thread. Your an idiot.

Bite your tongue or I'll pull it out. big grin

b-dan
its his auto matic coffe macine and its for his vibrating happy hour when hes thinking of padme its tunres his robotic pee pee on

Darth_Rankkor
button 1: Flush
button 2: Shower
button 3: Air fragrance
button 4: capuccino

Zachara
I think I might be the only person with an ansew for this. LMAO!

Anyways, the chest plate (as said by the STAR WARS INSIDER issue 81, the only issue I own.) is Vader's life systems computer. The silver bands that branket both sides of the box are life functions sensor arrays that constantly monitor Vader's health.
THe "coin slots" lining the left-hand side use color-coded lights to display the status of pulmonary systems, respiratory systems, and neural systems.
The colored squares to the right of the slots are the command override switch, the auto/manual switch, and the system reset switch. Underneath these is a row of four programming touchplates.
also on those belt boxes are a temperture regulation system and a respitory sensor matrix. The electromagnetic belt buckle itself contains an audio enhancement unit, since Vader's lungs are bascially non-existant.

Now, I know someone said something about why Luke didn't just press all the buttons to kill Vader. Well, the buttons actually don't work with a simple touch. The control activator is housed on one of those "garage door openers" - only when this button is touched will the chest plate controls work.

But then again, it could just be a Sith Lord Smoothis maker...
laughing

Darth_Frobo
They control the power doors to his tie fighter.

Darth_Janus
I got a pic for this... Wait til I get home...

Darth_Frobo
Lol, how much are the ivaders selling at and do you think i could perhaps uprgrade my package and get a curved hilt on my saber?

MAKASHIMAN
RE: What do the buttons on Vaders chest do?

Switch no.1 Make him die an agonizing death by fire

Switch no.2 Make him die an agonizing death by subjecting him to Vanilla Ice

Switch no.3 Make him die an agonizing death by subjecting him to the best of Michael Bolton.

I think Vader likes Goth or Acid. Oh well hope he dies soon.

Darth_Frobo
Vaders a dark depressing evil type of person probably a marylin manson fan.

Darth_Janus
Here ya go...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.