Book 7 Theories...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FakeHorcrux
Okay, here are some of my theories:
1. Petunia Dursley knows more than she's letting on. She'll be big in book 7. Remember, in OoTP when she knew about Dementors? Her excuse that Lilly told her is lame. Were Dementors even guarding Azkaban in Lilly's time?
2. Dumbledore...he must have known that horcrux was a fake. It was the green goo in the bowl he was REALLY after. He drank it for a hidden reason. I think it was a poison to counteract the Avada Kevadra curse. And Snape was the only one who knew it. Remember, your heart has to really be into it to deliver the Killing Curse...
3. One of the horcruxes has GOT to be...the Sorting Hat! It was at Hogwarts while Tom Riddle was, and there when he started making horcruxes...
P.S. It can't be the sword of Gryffindor, because only the heir of gryffindor could have pulled it out of the Sorting Hat. Woo woo!
4. JKR is almost certainly going to have to kill Harry off in Book 7. For two reasons. One, if she doesn't, her publishers and fans are going to pester her for a book 8 for the rest of her life. Two, someone will take it on themselves to write their own "sequels" or--Merlin forbid!--a TV series. "Harry Potter...the series"? EEK!
5. It almost doesn't matter if Hogwarts is open next year. Harry and his pals will be spending the year searching for horcruxes, and that will be much easier if they don't return to Hogwarts.
6. I expect a memorable scene at Harry's LAST summer with the Dursleys...

Saratn
Most of your theories are probable. The only one that doesn't seem right is the potion that can block the Advada Kedavera. If Dumbledore knew that, he would be as bad as the Dark Lord. He couild have given it to Lily and James, since he knew the Dark Lord was after them.
My theory is this: Dumbledore knew about Malfoy being a Death Eater, so he sent Snape to his house, knownig that Narcissa would come and make him take the Unforgivable Vow. Then Dumbledore drank the potion to weaken himself so he wouldn't have the urge to defend himself, when Snape killed him. Snape therefore saved his and Malfoys life. I believe that Dumbledore valued his students life more than his own. That's why he had Snape kill him.

Hermione202
I still think Snape is Evil . JK said the we would find out what is behind the Veil . I don't recalll reading anything about the in the 6th book , so who knows how important it could be in the last book.I agree with Saratn that the only one of you theories that doesn't seem right is the second one . The one that the potion could counteract the Killing curse .

RoguePw25
Please scroll down for this thread. Use the SEARCH too.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t355412.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.