Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
mad ranting

ranting

ranting

ranting

my stupid ****ing dog is pissing me off!!

there's a b!tch on heat or something coz he keeps whining non-stop, I've let him out loads, there's water, he's been fed... he just keeps scratching at the door and whining.

stupid idiot dog, no matter how much I tell him off he carries on whining and scratching at the door!

arrgggh he's driving me mad!!!

mad ranting

ranting

ranting

Just needed to get that out. no expression

alcoholicpoet
Get a cat and eat your oatmeal.

kmcdude
Stop trying to be slipknothysterical

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by kmcdude
Stop trying to be slipknothysterical

How funny. no expression

Lady_Jade
There probably is a female in heat somewhere. Maybe you should let him out in the yard and keep him there for a while. Maybe he will calm down after a while. *shrug*

Piggle Humsy
I want to sleep but his constant whining is driving me insane wacko

ranting

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
There probably is a female in heat somewhere. Maybe you should let him out in the yard and keep him there for a while. Maybe he will calm down after a while. *shrug*

I can't coz our fence is broke at the back where some kids kicked it in so if I let him out he will do a runner..which he has done many a time before. erm
that why he's shut in the bedroom with me, because he'll just break the back doors open, he's chewed through my dad's wallpapering table before, and pushed out a pane of glass in our back door...

I want to chop his balls off but my sis won't let me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG
buy him a soft toy

kmcdude
confused

GCG
actually kmcdude will oblige to your dog's request no expression

Lil Krueger
Solution By Lil Krueger-Step By Step

-Go to Junkyard
-Get a leadpip
-Beat the crap out of the dog until he dies
-Go to Neighbor and ask for dinner
-Hide the leadpipe on Neighbor's drawer
-Call Animal Police
-Accuse your neighbor of killing your dog
-Get a cat
-Live Happily

GCG
cats get on heat as well and they are worse than dogs besides tha being a horrid thing for you to say

Piggle Humsy
Well I just found out the real reason why my dog wouldn't stop whining... erm

He's got the shits! sick

He just shat all over my bedroom carpet..up a carrier bag and on my winter coat... sick

and I've cleaned it all upa nd no matter how much I spray stuff the smell won't go away weep

Don't you dare laugh miffed

I haven't quite seen the funny side of it yet...

man it ****ing stinks! sick

~Sir Mist~
Oh why did you have to tell us that? sicksicksick

Masrix
How bout you stop scaring your dog so it doesnt want to get the **** out? Dogs smell angryess~! .....What the f**k?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Masrix
How bout you stop scaring your dog so it doesnt want to get the **** out? Dogs smell angryess~! .....What the f**k?

hysterical

Piggle Humsy

get out! mad

Masrix
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
get out! mad why? what i do?

~Sir Mist~
Dogs also smell peoples crotches happy

Piggle Humsy
why? what i do?

Making it out like I'm mean to my dog! miffed
like it's my fault he crapped everywhere!
no

Masrix
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Dogs also smell peoples crotches happy and buttholes

Masrix
Making it out like I'm mean to my dog! miffed
like it's my fault he crapped everywhere!
no lol it obviosly is, your obviosly not taking your dog out enough or paying much attention to it.

Piggle Humsy
and buttholes

your a butthole!

now get outta my thread! mad

Piggle Humsy
lol it obviosly is, your obviosly not taking your dog out enough or paying much attention to it.

seriously **** off! fist
How is not taking my dog out and not paying him attention gonna give him the runs! you dickwad!

now shut the hell up as you don't know nuthin ****ing noob!

~Sir Mist~
Im scared now Piggle cry

Masrix
seriously **** off! fist
How is not taking my dog out and not paying him attention gonna give him the runs! you dickwad!

now shut the hell up as you don't know nuthin ****ing noob! Well ive probley had a dog longer then you and where does the word noob come into all of this? serisoly? like it could mean your dog is sick and needs to go to the vet or has a bowel infecion

Piggle Humsy
Well ive probley had a dog longer then you and where does the word noob come into all of this? serisoly? like it could mean your dog is sick and needs to go to the vet or has a bowel infecion

yeh ok seeing as I've had my dogs my whole life and your what ****ing 4 or something... you should just shut up now!
Yeh like I'm ****ing stupid.. if he has the shits for longer than a day then obviously I'm gonna do something about it!
who died and make you a ****ing vet?!

I am seriously fuming! ranting
you don't know me! how dare you accuse me of mistreating my animals!

why don't you go climb back into the hole you crawled out of!

~Sir Mist~
Piggle..he's 14 no expression

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Piggle..he's 14 no expression

so I missed a 1....
misticle sweety.. if your not gonna be helpful please stay quiet! stick out tongue

BakaXero
i hate dogs... no expression

Piggle Humsy
Please someone close this thread before I go getting myself banned or something erm

ranting

~Sir Mist~
so I missed a 1....
misticle sweety.. if your not gonna be helpful please stay quiet! stick out tongue

schmoll

kmcdude
yeh ok seeing as I've had my dogs my whole life and your what ****ing 4 or something... you should just shut up now!
Yeh like I'm ****ing stupid.. if he has the shits for longer than a day then obviously I'm gonna do something about it!
who died and make you a ****ing vet?!

I am seriously fuming! ranting
you don't know me! how dare you accuse me of mistreating my animals!

why don't you go climb back into the hole you crawled out of!

Leave him alone,you bullygun_bandana

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by kmcdude
Leave him alone,you bullygun_bandana

oh you can shutup aswell! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Masrix
oh you can shutup aswell! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Serisoly now i can see WHY YOUR DOG IS SHITTING **** you are being a *****... you know if you said something like, "nah i dont mistret my animals i love my dog" or somethin it was diffrent but you freaked jesus crist!

Piggle Humsy
yeh because you don't know me and you have the audacity to accuse me of mistreating my animals!

what if some random person in the street started accusing you of beating your mum or something?

I apologize for my reaction, but that just goes to show you how strongly I feel for my dogs.

anyways I am done with this now.

no expression

Masrix
True this argument did prove a poin though, you do love your dog and i'm sorry for acusing you of beating it.

Piggle Humsy
apology accepted.

The End.

*Will a Mod please close or delete this thread now, thankyou*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.