Grevious(Clone Wars), Maul, and Grevious Bodygaurd(1) Vs Count Dooku and SuperDroid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Im Talking About Clone Wars Grevious, before he got force crushed by Windu and able to beat the seven Jedi's.

Admiral Akbar
So what? that really doesnt change anything. Hmmm. I like dooku so he wins! Happy Dance
LOl! fine il give my reasons. The superdroid has no effect on this fight.
Dooku taught GG so Dooku would own him without any problems. Maul already loses to dooku, see Maul vs Dooku for more info. And A grevious body gaurd is made to fight jedi, so the superdriod might be able to stall him until dooku takes care of the rest.

Lil Krueger
Great...Im trying to find something that would equal Dooku.

Human Vader
Do + oku, hope that helps you.

Admiral Akbar
Do Oku? are u polish?

Human Vader
Yes, how'd you know?
But Do + oku= Dooku. Lil Krueger said he wanted something that equals Dooku.

And I really am 50% Polish, although I'm American and have never been to the Old Country.

Admiral Akbar
Do Oku

means to your eye or something like that, i aint the best translater lol.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Human Vader
Yes, how'd you know?
But Do + oku= Dooku. Lil Krueger said he wanted something that equals Dooku.

And I really am 50% Polish, although I'm American and have never been to the Old Country.

ahha, what can i say im telepathic.

Human Vader
Oh lol, I didn't know that, well you learn something new everyday I guess.

Admiral Akbar
U dident know that? can u speak any of it?

Admiral Akbar
the language i mean

Darth Windu
Grievous and Co., probably. It'd be nigh impossible to hold off Grievous AND Maul whi- Scratch that, Dooku wins. A Super-Push to Grievous like Obi did, a quick duel with Maul, and a Force Crush to the Magnaguard. Dooku has this one. By himself, maybe. If he uses the Force logically.

Baston Alveron
Hello geniouses this is easy maul wins. right off the bat it becomes 2 v.s 1 the battle droid gets dimolished by the body gaurd

Darth_Janus
Nah, Dooku wins.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Nah, Dooku wins.

darthsith19
Maul alone could nearly take out Dooku. Grievous alone would make Tyranus try real hard (source: Labrinth of Evil). So the battle starts. Grievous pulls out his blaster and destroy the Super Battle Droid. Dookuzaps the body guard droid, destroying it. By this time Maul is on Dooku. Dooku barely blocks Maul's first attack (because he bbarely has time, what with taking out the bodyguard droid) so Maul immediately gains the upper hand. Way before Dooku gains the upper hand Grievous joins the battle. Now, I don't know how well GG and Maul would work together, I can't see either of them fighting alongside anyone else in a duel. but it doesn't matter, maul could just let Dooku take out Grievous and then he'd beat Dooku, since Dooku'd be worn out from fighting Grievous.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Maul alone could nearly take out Dooku..

Where the **** did you get this idea from? Starwars.com forums?

DarthMaul9123
maul and body guard is too much they would get in the way of each other..sniff..maul i hate to say this but if you go in for the attack first then i will have to talk at your funeral and the body guard gets screwed but grievouse and maul could take dooku together but not alone...maybe if they lose its an epic battle though

DarthMaul9123
tehehe

darthsith19
Do you agree tham Maul could beat Grievous?

Well, whatever, Maul was beating Obi and Qui-Gon at the same time, the TPM Visual Dictionary states that his saber skillls are better than Sidious's and how the hell could Dooku possible beat maul without trying like crazy?

Se7in
Maul is hotheaded and arrogant, just as much, if not more, than Anakin. Which is why he was killed by Padawan, Ataru enthusiast Obi-Wan, while Dooku repeatedly sonned Jedi Master, Council Member, Soresu Master Obi-Wan. But if that isn't enough for you, consider Dooku was the one of, if not the, greatest duelist of the PT era, who defeated Windu, prior to TPM, Obi-Wan, twice, Anakin, and held off Yoda for some time. Here's a breakdown:

Maul - Hotheaded, silent, arrogant, killed by padawan Obi-Wan. Managed to kill Qui-Gon. Shows little skill in the Force, managing to do simple Force pushes.

Dooku - Cool, calm, collected, killed by Anakin due to Sidious' betrayal. Managed to repeatedly defeat Jedi Master Obi-Wan, and had the opportunity to kill him twice. Disarmed, literally, Anakin. Shows adeption to the Force, able to Force Grip Obi-Wan and throw him a great distance while defending his back from Anakin. Shows more power over the Force than Obi, giving him an immediate advantage over Grievous.

Or, if this isn't good enough, for noobs:

Dooku > Jedi Master, Soresu Master, Council Member Obi-Wan (twice)
Jedi Master, Soresu Master, Council Member Obi-Wan > Grievous
Padawan, Ataru Enthusiast Obi-Wan > Maul

smile

Darth_Janus

Well, whatever, Maul was beating Obi and Qui-Gon at the same time, the TPM Visual Dictionary states that his saber skillls are better than Sidious's and how the hell could Dooku possible beat maul without trying like crazy?

How is it that you come up with totally out of the blue ideas like Qui Gon Jinn rivals Mace Windu and Maul was better than Sidious in dueling skills and then you cite random crap?

Maul had to separate... read that again, separate Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. He did a good job of that, but honestly the sloppy fighting styles of the jedi didn't help their cause much. But while Qui Gon Jinn fought for something like eight minutes he never had any advantage. Inside of a minute after Qui Gon Jinn was defeated, Obi-Wan cleaved Maul's lightsaber in two and put him on his ass. So if what you're saying is true and Maul IS better than Sidious at lightsaber skills, than a mad padawan Obi-Wan would beat Sidious by far inside of a minute!

And Dooku could take this rather easily considering his Force mastery. The Super battle droid would mindlessly fire away at Grievious and his moron partner, keeping them distracted or at least pissed off. The droid could even stall Maul for a second with a hail of fire, but not for longer than that. Then bam! Sith lightning, Force push, drop a ****ing ceiling on your head force power... Dooku has the advantage if he has just a wee bit of distance between him and the horde. Grievious was trained by Dooku; the former jedi knows his ins and outs in lightsaber training. And the Grievious body guards are worse than he is... Add Maul (Who is perhaps on par with AOTC Anakin or Obi-Wan... possibly) in duelling skills and Force powers, and its wipeout time for the team of three. Unless they got the drop RIGHT on Dooku and dispatched his droid inside of a second, totally eliminating the advantage of Force powers and distance, they are in a bad spot. If Dooku can kick Anakin back like a punk and Force choke Obi-Wan, only to send him reeling like a ragdoll (And Obi-Wan, a jedi master at this point) he can make short work of Maul and these two fools.

That, Darth Sith 19, is how you prepare your stance for a versus thread.

Nai Fohl

W T F ?

Dooku would just kick Maul around like he did with Anakin in ROTS while force throwing Grievous somewhere. Than he will destroy the Bodyguard Droid and turn on Maul again (Sith Lightning or duel - Maul is dead in less than a minute). After this he will kick Grievous ass badly. So Dooku wins this.

Even if it's the worst situation for Dooku and Maul + GG drop on him he can still compete with two lightsaber fighters at once in Melee combat (seen in ROTS with Obi-Wan and Anakin who are both better than Maul or GG) so he will still defeat them. The droids are a non-issue here.

Darth_Janus
Agreed.

joeyvermont
mauls team win this

darthsith19
How is it that you come up with totally out of the blue ideas like Qui Gon Jinn rivals Mace Windu and Maul was better than Sidious in dueling skills and then you cite random crap?

Maul had to separate... read that again, separate Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. He did a good job of that, but honestly the sloppy fighting styles of the jedi didn't help their cause much. But while Qui Gon Jinn fought for something like eight minutes he never had any advantage. Inside of a minute after Qui Gon Jinn was defeated, Obi-Wan cleaved Maul's lightsaber in two and put him on his ass. So if what you're saying is true and Maul IS better than Sidious at lightsaber skills, than a mad padawan Obi-Wan would beat Sidious by far inside of a minute!

And Dooku could take this rather easily considering his Force mastery. The Super battle droid would mindlessly fire away at Grievious and his moron partner, keeping them distracted or at least pissed off. The droid could even stall Maul for a second with a hail of fire, but not for longer than that. Then bam! Sith lightning, Force push, drop a ****ing ceiling on your head force power... Dooku has the advantage if he has just a wee bit of distance between him and the horde. Grievious was trained by Dooku; the former jedi knows his ins and outs in lightsaber training. And the Grievious body guards are worse than he is... Add Maul (Who is perhaps on par with AOTC Anakin or Obi-Wan... possibly) in duelling skills and Force powers, and its wipeout time for the team of three. Unless they got the drop RIGHT on Dooku and dispatched his droid inside of a second, totally eliminating the advantage of Force powers and distance, they are in a bad spot. If Dooku can kick Anakin back like a punk and Force choke Obi-Wan, only to send him reeling like a ragdoll (And Obi-Wan, a jedi master at this point) he can make short work of Maul and these two fools.

That, Darth Sith 19, is how you prepare your stance for a versus thread.

1. How do I come out with that? TPM novel and TPM visual dictionary, which also states that Maul > Obi-Wan, even though Obi-Wan did beat him.
2. Maul had to separate Obi and Qui-Gon? Well, I got news for you. Dooku also had to separate Anakin and Obi-Wan (and he, too, did a good job of it).
3. Obi didn't beat Maul is a straight out saber fight. He had to use a trickey, surprise attack. And Sidious would own him. Maul would have too, had Qui-Gon not been there. Notice how a few seconds into the duel he already has Obi on the ground? Had Qui-Gon not been there he'd have finished him off right then and there.
4. Yeah, the SBD could stall Maul for a second, but Dooku couldn't zap him during that second because he'd be to busy with grievous and the Magna Bodyguard. There's no way the SBD's fire could stall all three of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.