Lkz vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Lkz = Lkz is a prince from the 5th dimension and as such he can use his mastery of 5th dimensional science to shape reality in the earth dimension. Lkz can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking.

Avalonofthewind
A picture is worth a 1,000 words.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/imppower.jpg

Cosmic Cube
Not that much. Spectre is a b*tch when he's not backed by God.

This is probably a good fight.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Not that much. Spectre is a b*tch when he's not backed by God.

This is probably a good fight.

I can't see it, an Imp can drain Galactus easily or even create an anti galactus on a whim.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I can't see it, an Imp can drain Galactus easily or even create an anti galactus on a whim.

Galactus can protect himself from either, and perform countermeasures. If Surfer can undo 5th dimensional magic, Galactus would be far more proficient.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Galactus can protect himself from either, and perform countermeasures. If Surfer can undo 5th dimensional magic, Galactus would be far more proficient.

Surfer unshrunk a city. Atom or eradicator could have done this.
Its by no means a display of equality to cosmic power.

These guys create alternate realities on a whim.
I highly doubt Galactus would ever be able to pull the Spectre stunt.

manjaro
im gonna have to go with the imp on this one. 5th dimension magic is nothing to f **** with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.