Dooku vs Bastila and Jolee Bindo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Not sure about this match.
Location is in ShadowLands. Kashyyk.
This might work.....
Who wins!?

Admiral Akbar
wait add Juhani to that team, so its 3 v1 in shadowlands. Now who wins?

Darth_Glentract
Dooku goes down. Jolee has fought in the sadow lands for 20 years and knows it probably better than anyone. Bastila is also quite capable.

Human Vader
Dooku, I see this going somewhat like the AOTC fight with Obi Wan and Anny. I'd say Bastilla would be a better duelist than Jolee, only because she's younger, quicker, etc. But neither of them are a match for Dooku, even together. Dooku is always a tough one to make threads with, because I can't think of anyone who wouldn't waste him or be wasted by him.

Admiral Akbar
I know he has fought in the shadow lands, but he is no match for dooku.

JediMusician
Yeah, I think three jedi, especially one with such knowledge of the dangerous terrain, could take Count Dooku. Bastila and Juhani both have to die as distractions for Jolee, though.

Admiral Akbar
i added Juhani to thier team
Juhani and Jolee and Bastila vs Dooku.

darth zamorak
well but since you added juhani i gues dooku loses

Admiral Akbar
hold on here, lets not suspect dooku loses right away, Juhani aint that good IMO, she is just there to make the fight even, cuz dooku would beat those two.

Darth_Glentract
I think Dooku would kill Juhani, cause she sucks, then Bastila and Jolee would beat him, Bastila would probably die though.

Admiral Akbar
Good opinion, who thinks dooku would have a good fight on his hands and emerge slightly victorious, i cant make up my mind.

Darth_Glentract
I think Dooku is awsome, my fav. PT character, but, Jolee, on a thread a long time ago was supposed to be about as good as Mace. This was before ep3, but still, he was known to be good in ep2. Bastila is also really powerful. She led the team to kill Revan, showing she is at least above an average Jedi. A lot of it is Jolee in the shadow lands though.

Admiral Akbar
Jolee as good as Mace? hmm.... i cant come to figure that. I havent met Jolee in KOTOR yet, and i know little about him, i guess i have homework to do then. Happy Dance

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Human Vader
Dooku, I see this going somewhat like the AOTC fight with Obi Wan and Anny. I'd say Bastilla would be a better duelist than Jolee, only because she's younger, quicker, etc. But neither of them are a match for Dooku, even together. Dooku is always a tough one to make threads with, because I can't think of anyone who wouldn't waste him or be wasted by him.

Well, easy i mean REvan or Exar could waste him. And obi wan or any of those average jedi including plo koon sad would get wasted.

Darth_Glentract
OK, turns out, mace was generaly considered better, I just looked at the thread. ArthasKnight, one of the originals here, said he thought Jolee would win.

Admiral Akbar
hmm.. was he the only one? laughing

Darth_Glentract
i voted for him too and a lot of others thought it would be close. That alone says he must be close to Dooku in power, the advantage he would get with the sadow lands would, I think, tip it in his favor.

Admiral Akbar
meh. IMO loctation doesnt matter only if there is someone way more powerful than you. So Shadowlands would maybe help him for a bit, but dooku would get used to the place after a while and could take him down. Im sorry, i just think dooku's got this fight i dont know why, ive been brainwashed, so many people think dooku is ownage, I cant snap out of it.

Darth Windu
BUt see, Dooku's not WAY stronger than either Jolee OR Bastila. Either alone would give him some trouble, and having them together means Dooku's going down.

Darth_Janus
Jolee = Mace Windu?

Darth Windu
Huh? Who said. . . What?!

Darth_Janus
Someone said that in an earlier thread. That's just plain stupid.

Darth Windu
Hm. Meditate on this bull, I must. Find the source of this crap-flow.

Darth_Janus
Found it...

Darth Windu
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.