The Hang-Out(Vathu's friends and their friends only!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vathu
This is just a hang out room..... You know? no expression Of course you do... Uh...... Yea, OK, lets get started......... *Sits on Jills head* Lmao.... Nice name, JILL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no expression * Stands on her head and says something heroic then looks at everyone in a weird manner*

~Sir Mist~
Ive not heard of a single person on your poll no expression

TheFilmProphet
same,

BakaXero
ive only heard seen 2 of the members before and it aint you no expression
btw i dont see them post here ever no expression

GCG
original thread smile(

kmcdude
KMCDUDE BOMBED!!!!!!!

blowup

no expression no expression no expression

WickedTexasMomA
Well like HOW rude!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Vathu
This is just a hang out room..... You know? no expression Of course you do... Uh...... Yea, OK, lets get started......... *Sits on Jills head* Lmao.... Nice name, JILL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no expression * Stands on her head and says something heroic then looks at everyone in a weird manner*

*slaps*

Get a grip man... there are women around.

WickedTexasMomA
May I suggest long term therapy?

kmcdude
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
May I suggest long term therapy?

hysterical

Vathu
Maybe I should go get some therapy. no expression

Neo_Version 7
This is the best thread ever!

Dreamer2222

Killer_Dennis
I should be on that poll..

Vathu
*Bows* Thank you, thank you.

Dreamer2222
*Bows* Thank you, thank you.
wierdo.......

Vathu
Yea...... About that........ * looks at dreamer eye to eye* So.... no expression

Dreamer2222
Yea...... About that........ * looks at dreamer eye to eye* So.... no expression
im not saying it's a bad thing...weird people are cool......*takes a packet of sugar and dumps it on Vathu's head* look it's snowing.....!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

Vathu
*eats the suger and stands on a wall, looking at everybody while his right eyelid twitches*

Dreamer2222
*eats the suger and stands on a wall, looking at everybody while his right eyelid twitches*
*cries* you ate all the snow and now there is no snow! you meanie head!

Vathu
*shakes his head and all the suger that was on his head floated around*

Darth_Otaku

Now what is Jill gonna think of that?

silvertsume
This is just a hang out room..... You know? no expression Of course you do... Uh...... Yea, OK, lets get started......... *Sits on Jills head* Lmao.... Nice name, JILL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no expression * Stands on her head and says something heroic then looks at everyone in a weird manner* yuo shouldve added me to the poll wink

silvertsume
and my name is awesome mad

Dreamer2222
*shakes his head and all the suger that was on his head floated around*
*dances around in the sugar* yeay it's snowing it's snowing!!!!

*sings*
let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Vathu
oh yea ok JILL! *hugs jill* hahahahahahahaha *rolls around on the floor*

Dreamer2222
*twirls around in circles* laaaalaaaalllaaaaaaaaaa!

BENITO
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Ive not heard of a single person on your poll no expression Your not the only one

Antillies
goooooood moooorning vietnam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.