Who can stop DC 1Million?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
DC 1Million team includes the following:

1. Aquaman M - Aquaman M* can survive underwater and possesses adaptations that enable him to live at the vast depths of the Neptunian Oceans. He also possesses super-strength that he uses to hoist around a massive anchor that services as a weapon. His chief ability however is his power to control water at the molecular level enabling him to shape and move water and to control its temperature.

2. Batman M - The future Batman uses many methods based on the originals arsenal yet updated with 853rd century technology. These included Datarangs which are virtual projectiles that place a marker on a persons genetic code which allows Batman to track them anywhere in the System. The arsenal extends to his costume that includes teleportation capabilities modelled on the New Genesisan Boom Tube, it all also allows him to project "Avatars" (holographic duplicates of himself capable to independent thought). He can also fly by using technology manipulate the local gravitational field. Batman himself is a skilled martial artist and has an IQ of 1045.

3. Flash M - John Fox has the ability of superspeed. He can run, vibrate and enter the time stream with assistance like any of the classical Flashes and is one of the faster of the speedsters. John Fox's greatest weapon however is his mind, he is a temporal physicist and expert in the physics of the speed force that balances the more spiritual Max Mercury.

Like most Flashes John can use devices like the cosmic treadmill to allow him to time travel, however he has refined the technology into a pair of Gauntlets that let him travel at will without having to maintain an internal vibration to remain in a time period.

4. Wonder Woman M - Carved from living marble Wonder Woman M* is physically a match for the New God and Justice Leaguer Big Barda, but she lacks the raw skill and edge of the true warrior. She has super strength and endurance. She is armed with an invisible shield that can morph into an invisible aircraft. She wears the bracelets Harmony and Charity formed from "thinking metal" from the Web Nebula, the provide tactical analysis and scientific/computational aid.

5. Superman M - The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light (but only under the influence of the Super-Sun), he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will.

Create a team of under 7 characters (can be from DC or Marvel) who you think can challenge this team. Must use characters herald level or under. Briefly explain why your team would win.

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman could take this team by himself.

masterbruce
come on, be serious dude, I took some time to put that altogether

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by masterbruce
come on, be serious dude, I took some time to put that altogether

Sorry.

Genis-Vell (if he counts as below Odin)
Dr. Manhattan
Lobo
Hulk (enraged)
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Hal Jordan

masterbruce
Batman M has an IQ of 1045 (WTF??!!) that's like beyond beyond genius intellect...so I think him alone could devise something to win in most any battles, but that would be cheap so lets assume he's a nonfactor

Flash M is also pretty cheap if he could use his time travel capabilitues

Aquaman M and Wonderman M don't seem too tough

Now, that leaves Superman M, who I think has a shot against your whole team (although I admit I dont know who genis vell, dr. manhattan)

he's basically Trion or 8thday Juggernaut combined with Brainiac combined with Magneto combined with Professor Xavier combined with Superman

JRW
phoenix

Cosmic Cube
Batman M has an IQ of 1045 (WTF??!!) that's like beyond beyond genius intellect...so I think him alone could devise something to win in most any battles, but that would be cheap so lets assume he's a nonfactor

Flash M is also pretty cheap if he could use his time travel capabilitues

Aquaman M and Wonderman M don't seem too tough

Now, that leaves Superman M, who I think has a shot against your whole team (although I admit I dont know who genis vell, dr. manhattan)

he's basically Trion or 8thday Juggernaut combined with Brainiac combined with Magneto combined with Professor Xavier combined with Superman

Superman M is totally invincible? Pretty hard to believe. What has Superman M done with this power?

masterbruce
not totally, but practically. aside from Juggernaut, pretty much no one is totally invincible, including Galactus

Cosmic Cube
not totally, but practically. aside from Juggernaut, pretty much no one is totally invincible, including Galactus

Juggy is only physically invincible, and only to foes less powerful than Cyttorak. If you can undo Cyttorak's magic, Juggy's as good as dead.

You sayin Supes M is as invulnerable as Galactus? What the f**k?

masterbruce
well, you asked "is superman M totally invincible?", and my response is that virtually no entity, including Galactus is 'totally' invincible, except for juggernaut when his magical protection is on

is superman M as invulnerable as Galactus, probably not, but who knows?

but he can be sure that he's many times more invulnerable than modern day superman

K3VIL
Genis Vell is like a skyfather x3, Cosmic Cube.
My roster is:
Morg
Forgotten One
Adam Warlock
Thanos
Magni
Juggernaut
Dr. Doom

golem370
Proteus
Dr Strange
Kurse
Morg
Tyrant as a herald
Blackbolt
Juggernaut

newjak86
Unicron

Ultimate Ion
A lot of people can take Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Superman and Batman are the only heroes who got a significant upgrade in the 1Million mini. John Fox isn't even as powerful as Wally but he does have the time travel gauntlets.

TheKahn
Here is my list:
Wally West
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Firestorm

Professor X
Dr. Strange
Zantanna

The first four would act as the physical muscle with the last three working from behind the lines. Still, I don't see how anyone could really take Superman M down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.