On the road again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Worst thing to ever happen to you while taking a long road trip?

The shits, I mean the kind where it burn your insides and there's not a bathroom for another 50 miles,your tummy starts to cramp to you feel like you wanna die.Thats got to be the worst thing to happen to anyone while on the road.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Worst thing to ever happen to you while taking a long road trip?

The shits, I mean the kind where it burn your insides and there's not a bathroom for another 50 miles,your tummy starts to cramp to you feel like you wanna die.Thats got to be the worst thing to happen to anyone while on the road. totally confused

Someone farts and the windows won't open smile

cking
that happens in every family trip.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by cking
that happens in every family trip. ew....sucks to be you i guess laughing out loud

cking
no, I don't have very many family trips.

WickedTexasMomA
XD Thats when you take one of those pills that make sure you don't have the shits.....only one thing can be worse...a car load of 9 year olds singing "Opps I did it again" O.O

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
XD Thats when you take one of those pills that make sure you don't have the shits.....only one thing can be worse...a car load of 9 year olds singing "Opps I did it again" O.O laughing out loud

WickedTexasMomA
I nearly killed my nieces and there friends,and it was only a 15 minute ride.

cking
just think of it as a two hour drive, with bratty nine year olds that is enough to drive anyone up a wall.

Wickerman
Having to crap IS the worst thing that can happen during road trips. But i can't remember anything so strong that i couldn't just hold it in since i was a kid erm

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.