Vaders suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alcoholicpoet
What do you think he would have ended up wearing had he not been forced into becoming "more machine than man".

I'm assuming a hooded robe similar to Palpatine's.

lihp123
If he had won the duel against obi wan and never worn the suit, he would have betrayed palpatine, killed him and become the emperor himself.
So yeah, he would have worn the classic emperors black robes.

Darth_Janus
I'm thinking y that time in his life, he'd be wearing something close to Sidious, sure. After all, he affected the dark robed look at the end of ROTS.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
He might have kept the pimp chain and cape though. that was sweet.

inuyasha555
I HATE STAR WAR WHEN I WAS LITTLE I LIKE IT NOW I DONT

amity75
Originally posted by inuyasha555
I HATE STAR WAR WHEN I WAS LITTLE I LIKE IT NOW I DONT hang

The Ones
i hate people like them

Darth_Janus

I don't know what's worse: you're happy go stupid avatar, your idiotic post, or the fact that said post is in ALL CAPS, like we can't see or something.

Ken Kenobi
He was restriced, so we can all rest happily now that he's probably in some dark alley choking on broken glass. big grin

Darth_Janus
We could only be so lucky. He's gonna pop back in here, brain dribbling out his nose, jabbering like an electrified jawa on crack.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
We could only be so lucky. He's gonna pop back in here, brain dribbling out his nose, jabbering like an electrified jawa on crack.

electrified jawa on crack

lol laughing out loud laughing

Count Dooku

?????

Fishy
He'd probably be in a coffin... He wasn't powerful enough to challenge Sidious even if he would have won from Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.