What are your guys' favorite SNES games?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kumar
i love my SNES and am planning on going to some used game store soon and buying a few classics.

i would have to say that my favorite of all time would have to be Megaman X3. X2 and X are good but X3 is the best.

so it would be cool to hear some of your guys' favorites so i can adaquately broden my library.

kier14matrix
My favourite SNES games are:

Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Mario Is Missing
The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong 3 Dixies Double Trouble
Joe and Mac Caveman Ninja
Mega Man X
Lion King
Ghouls 'n' Ghosts.

jaden101
LINK TO THE PAST
pilot wings
UN squadron

shadow12
megaman X series

Vidina
Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Super Ghouls and Ghosts
Super Punchout

shadow12
i also liked the game GARGOYLES

Darth Jello
A Link to the Past, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario RPG, Actraiser, Castlevania: Dracula X (aka Castlevania XX:The Vampire's Kiss), Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars, Megaman 7... i could go on

RedAlertv2
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Space Megaforce

Kumar
Originally posted by Darth Jello
A Link to the Past, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario RPG, Actraiser, Castlevania: Dracula X (aka Castlevania XX:The Vampire's Kiss), Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars, Megaman 7... i could go on

i always thought that Super Mario RPG looked like an awesome game but i cost like 40 bucks at the used game store. this friend of mine from school was gonna lone it to me but i think he was a stoner so he didn't have much of a memory.

darth_royke

DarkC
Super Mario World.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Kumar
i love my SNES and am planning on going to some used game store soon and buying a few classics.

i would have to say that my favorite of all time would have to be Megaman X3. X2 and X are good but X3 is the best.

so it would be cool to hear some of your guys' favorites so i can adaquately broden my library.

Super Mario Kart and all the Donkey Kong games.

Arbiter
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario World

§P0oONY
Terranigma,
The 7th Saga,
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past,
Chronotrigger,
Illusion of Time,
Secret of Mana,
Mairo RPG.
Super Mario World,
Tetris Attack.
Super Mario III (On All Stars),
FFVI

CorderaMitchell
Killer Instinct
Spiderman and Venom: Seperation anxiety
Kirby Superstar
Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage

Darth Jello
let me withdraw super mario world and substitute Super Mario All-Stars+Super Mario World-enhanced versions of all the games! plus luigi doesn't have a mustache in world and looks way different (his mannerisms and appearance are kinda like john leguizamo in that shitty SMB movie)!!

CorderaMitchell
I liked Mario Superstar, and super mario world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.