Trade federation army VS. the jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
All the droids on 1 side, all the Jedi on the other

Darth Windu
The Trade Federation has tens of MILLIONS of Droids on their side. The Jedi are gone. . .

JediMusician
Jedi are inventive, droids have programming that is not particularly creative. The Jedi would choose their fights carefully, utilise terrain, and defeat any droid army.
A more interesting match would be Clone Army (without the element of surprise) against Jedi.

Darth Windu
Huh. Ten thousand Jedi, maybe, we'll be generous, a thousand of which are worth anything, against tens of millions of battle droids, Super Battle Droids, Spider Droids, etc. Don't think so. They'd take out a few million maybe, but no, they'd die.

Kam Solusar
i did think of that, but look what happened at the academyy and all across the galaxy. The jedi were destroyed

JediMusician
If they engaged the droids on open fields, they would lose. Its like the American Revolution. No way a few thousand untrained criminals had a chance on an even field of battle, but by using guerilla tactics, we thouroughly squashed the far superior British Army.

Darth Windu
Yeah, but the British army didn't have 5,000 men to our one.

Darth_Janus
And accurate weapons, lagless robotic reflexes, and a central intelligence core.

Kam Solusar
It really depends on how the jedi played it, Defensive, attacking, or a few run out to attack and the others defend

Darth Windu
yes

Darth_Janus
A smart thing to do would be to use the Force and have a large group of Jedi concentrate on dropping something HEAVY on the opposing side while the others man the defenses.

Kam Solusar
imagine this: all the jedi together doing 1 unison force push

Darth Windu
It would work. . . until a couple hundred Spider Droids blow away the defenses from a few hundred feet away, then let the tanks and droids and whatnot kill the younglings and teens. Then Grievous comes along, kills a hundred Jedi kids, twenty adults, and gets cut down by Zett Jukassa.

Darth Windu
Oh, yeah; all the Council memebers die under a pile of a million droids. Happy Jedimusician?

Kam Solusar
Only the droids, no tanks or veicles

JediMusician
Alright, I surrender!
I think the Jedi aren't being given much credit, though.

Kam Solusar
i agree

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Windu
The Trade Federation has tens of MILLIONS of Droids on their side. The Jedi are gone. . .

You sadly underestimate the Jedi.

Do you think the Seperatist Droids would have a chance against an army of Jedi? For every Jedi that the CSI would take out, a Jedi would take twenty Droids out.

Jedi are pillars of definate power. With the force and the seemingly unstoppable lightsaber. The droids would not have a singular chance of survival.

Darth Windu
So if the Jedi took out twenty droids for every of their own that died, the droids would lose 200,000 droids. They have MILLIONS Now, twenty, twenty five, thirty is for the good Jedi. The sucky ones, maybe ten, fifteen. And the REALLY good Jedi, fifty or so. Mace and Yoda would dominate, probably killing hundreds upon hundreds of droids a piece. And Obi's Soresu could probably take a ton with him as well. But just look at Geonosis. Out of two hundred Jedi, what, twelve, thirteen remain? The droids would lose unbelievable numbers, proably near a million, if not more. But they'd win by constant fire, untiring advances, and above all, sheer numbers.

Baston Alveron
Stealth and sudden attacks would lead the jedi to victory. hitting factorys and droid depos

Lord Caltor
numbers mean nothing all you need is good tactics and a hell of a lot of force hell they probably have insane force that we dont know about id say the jedi have a chance but the droids concentrated fire would work but they would need to go after the best jedi first

JediMusician
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
Stealth and sudden attacks would lead the jedi to victory. hitting factorys and droid depos

Yes! Yes, thank you! Using superior tactics and hitting key facilities, the jedi could ultimately win a war of attrition. I'd agree with all your estimates about how many droids different kinds of jedi would take out, but that is on open ground. In cities, or forests, or anywhere that the more versatile jedi could take advantage of, many more droids would fall.

Admiral Akbar
DId you see what mace did in the clone wars, lol he took out at least 100,000 maybe less.

But really the jedi here, would have a painful victory, i cant imagine yoda or mace dying.

ANd alos, maybe some jedi specialize in large number, i know you might disagree with me but take PLo Koon, Obi wan, Mace, Yoda.
Yoda mace and PLo overwhelm them with the force, no doubt. And obi wan would defend every blaster and send them all back at the droids. But the only problem would be a few 100 droidekas in front of 10 jedi. OUCH!
Maybe 500 jedi cant get the job done, but if you have high in the thousands, you can assure them a victory.

Darth Windu
Obviously there's no logic in trying to argue with you guys, so I'm done here.

Admiral Akbar
Whats that suppose to mean?
You dont even need to start an argument, just write down whoever the hell you think wins. It aint that hard.

Darth_Janus
This guy wins, duh...

Admiral Akbar
rofl.

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Whats that suppose to mean?
You dont even need to start an argument, just write down whoever the hell you think wins. It aint that hard.

I've already written down whatever the hell I think; you gys don't listen to reason. You think I actually root for the Droids? I think the Jedi are cool and all, but you guys take this across the line. Numbers don't matter? Having 5,000x the number of troops doesn't mean anything?

Darth Windu
Nice Janus.

MAKASHIMAN
If it's an army of Droidekas with shields the jedi lose.

Admiral Akbar
An army of 6 or 10 jedi could take out at least 100,000 troops. Im mean real good jedi, not younglings.

So a max of 1000 jedi could take out 1mil troops. But is we talking droidekas and those heavy siper walking things. The entire army not just the troops, then of course, jedi would lose.

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
An army of 6 or 10 jedi could take out at least 100,000 troops. Im mean real good jedi, not younglings.

So a max of 1000 jedi could take out 1mil troops. But is we talking droidekas and those heavy siper walking things. The entire army not just the troops, then of course, jedi would lose.

HELL . . . . . NO. 6 or 10 Jedi could take out 100,000 droids? Don't think so. The entire Council couldn't do that. I think a thousand Jedi could take out a few hundred thousand droids. But 6? No. The entire Order, ten thousand, could take out a million or so. And that Order includes the children and teens and the guys who aren't worth anything.

Admiral Akbar
So your saying people like Yoda Mace Obi Wan Fisto Anakin Plo Ki Adi Mundi, and 3 other very good jedi could not handle 100k droids?

Oh and it says jedi not episode 3 jedi only so lets take qiu gon jinn light side dooku, Njo luke and some other while were at it.

Kam Solusar
You are all under estimating younglings, They are not so bad that they would die instantly. Remember in ep 3 the kid killed 3 clones and droids are 1/2 as hard. They could take 1000 if they are lucky

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Windu
So if the Jedi took out twenty droids for every of their own that died, the droids would lose 200,000 droids. They have MILLIONS Now, twenty, twenty five, thirty is for the good Jedi. The sucky ones, maybe ten, fifteen. And the REALLY good Jedi, fifty or so. Mace and Yoda would dominate, probably killing hundreds upon hundreds of droids a piece. And Obi's Soresu could probably take a ton with him as well. But just look at Geonosis. Out of two hundred Jedi, what, twelve, thirteen remain? The droids would lose unbelievable numbers, proably near a million, if not more. But they'd win by constant fire, untiring advances, and above all, sheer numbers.

OMFG!?!11 YODA CAN TAKE OIUTTTTTTTTTTT 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000 DRPODSZ YAY!

There was NEVER EVER a number NEAR two hundred Jedi on Geonosis! Are you on crack? Seriously!

If there were 200,000 droids and 50,000 Jedi, the Jedi would own. Hell, throw Obi, Yoda, Dooku and Maul in there for some blended rapage.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by LordSorgo
OMFG!?!11 YODA CAN TAKE OIUTTTTTTTTTTT 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000 DRPODSZ YAY!

There was NEVER EVER a number NEAR two hundred Jedi on Geonosis! Are you on crack? Seriously!

If there were 200,000 droids and 50,000 Jedi, the Jedi would own. Hell, throw Obi, Yoda, Dooku and Maul in there for some blended rapage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.