I feel sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady_Jade
Hey guys, I need to talk for a bit. I feel really depressed these days (not depressed that I am going to kill myself or anything, just down) because everytime I say something to my boyfriend, it seems to be something wrong. He gets irritated pretty easily and he blows things up. The latest thing happened just 5 minutes ago. He called me and was so happy, like usual. He asked me what I wanted to do today. Well, we are in the process of saving money so we can move into our own place so I prefer not to spend a lot of money. We have bills to pay so that doesn't help much with the saving. Anyways, I said to him that I didn't really want to spend money and he asked me what I wanted to do then that was cheap because there is nothing much to do when you don't spend money. We often go sit in the car by a lake and listen to the baseball game on the radio but today I didn't feel like sitting there and looking at the lake because we do it so often. I just wanted to do something different. I told him I didn't want to go and stare at the lake because it would be boring today. It's too hot and it would be uncomfortable to just sit there. Well, for some reason he got all mad at that comment and started saying how he doesn't want to bring me anywhere anymore and that "the Queen is too good for the lake" and tells me "ok Queen stay home then" and crap like that.

Did I say something wrong? Usually when we want to do something he asks me and I say I'll do whatever you want to do and he constantly tells me that I have an opinion too and I can suggest things once in a while but everytime I voice my opinion it seems like it is wrong. I KNOW he wants to go out. He was asking me when he was all happy on the phone but after what I said he got all mad and says he is going to the lake by himself and I pleaded with him for a good 15/20 minutes that he was taking what I said wrong and blowing it up. He thinks I said HE is boring when I clearly didn't and he says he feels uncomfortable taking me out now because I might be bored. I didn't do anything wrong that I know of. I don't know what to say anymore because it seems to be wrong and I always end up crying in the end. I am a nice person and would never say anything to make someone feel like crap.

Thanks for listening. I need to get it out.

silvertsume
aw hug my and my bf are having some probs to... erm

Lady_Jade
It's like I can't even talk after either. I try to tell him what I really meant and he doesn't want to listen, he just makes smartass comments and they really hurt. He said that if I didn't want to suggest anything then I should just "shut the **** up". He has a short fuse over nothing and says such hurtful things. He knows I am sensitive. He says he will call later but I don't know if I should call him back. I am the kind of person that likes to talk about problems and sort them out but he doesn't want to listen, he is stubborn.

Lady_Jade
I hate to double post but I've tried to just have the day pass and it wont do that. Time is going slower than ever. I called him 4 times and he wont pick up because he knows it's me. I even left him a message. It really hurts me a lot. I can't even believe this is all about something so stupid. It's just one big misunderstanding. I've gone for a few walks already and now I am just sitting at home in my room listening to music hoping he will call. It's eating away at me and I really don't know what to do, he wont answer. sad

Deano
just hammer his skull in with a bat

GuitarBunny
how creative of you Deano roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lady_Jade
Um...I love him so I wont do that. Anyways, I feel like shit and would really like some serious posts but thanks for the input ^_^

I will never get rid of him. He IS a real man but he has a temper that gets out of control. He's not violent or anything but he does stupid things like this.

Wickerman
Dump the moron, find yourself a real man, not some imbecile thumb up

~wickerman~

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
Hey guys, I need to talk for a bit. I feel really depressed these days (not depressed that I am going to kill myself or anything, just down) because everytime I say something to my boyfriend, it seems to be something wrong. He gets irritated pretty easily and he blows things up. The latest thing happened just 5 minutes ago. He called me and was so happy, like usual. He asked me what I wanted to do today. Well, we are in the process of saving money so we can move into our own place so I prefer not to spend a lot of money. We have bills to pay so that doesn't help much with the saving. Anyways, I said to him that I didn't really want to spend money and he asked me what I wanted to do then that was cheap because there is nothing much to do when you don't spend money. We often go sit in the car by a lake and listen to the baseball game on the radio but today I didn't feel like sitting there and looking at the lake because we do it so often. I just wanted to do something different. I told him I didn't want to go and stare at the lake because it would be boring today. It's too hot and it would be uncomfortable to just sit there. Well, for some reason he got all mad at that comment and started saying how he doesn't want to bring me anywhere anymore and that "the Queen is too good for the lake" and tells me "ok Queen stay home then" and crap like that.

Did I say something wrong? Usually when we want to do something he asks me and I say I'll do whatever you want to do and he constantly tells me that I have an opinion too and I can suggest things once in a while but everytime I voice my opinion it seems like it is wrong. I KNOW he wants to go out. He was asking me when he was all happy on the phone but after what I said he got all mad and says he is going to the lake by himself and I pleaded with him for a good 15/20 minutes that he was taking what I said wrong and blowing it up. He thinks I said HE is boring when I clearly didn't and he says he feels uncomfortable taking me out now because I might be bored. I didn't do anything wrong that I know of. I don't know what to say anymore because it seems to be wrong and I always end up crying in the end. I am a nice person and would never say anything to make someone feel like crap.

Thanks for listening. I need to get it out. You haven't said anything wrongconfused

Dark princess
aww it's okay give it time things will get better and if not then maybe you need to move on becasue no one deseves to be blow up at for no reason or just sit down and have a talk with him and if he starts to blow up just tell him to wait and let me talk first! if he freaks maybe you need to move on or take alittle beak and then try again :{

Lady_Jade
Although it may seem unbelievable right now, he really is a great person but this short fuse of his can go a little too far sometimes. It's the long weekend and it's being wasted because of this.

I have no idea where he is right now and I can't get him to answer the phone. He thinks I said HE is boring but I didn't, I said that sitting at the lake (again) and staring at the water was boring. I at least want to walk around and that was what I was trying to say, that I like going to that park but instead of just sitting there listening to the game, we could go for a walk around the lake. I tried to tell him that but he wouldn't let me talk.
We've already planned on spending our lives together and I don't want anyone else. I love him so much but times like this I don't know what I did wrong. I'd rather live alone than be without him.

R2D2-89
tell him to take anger management

R2D2-89
if he loves you he'll take it

Deano
slip a chill pill into his drink next time you see him

Lady_Jade
He'd probably just tell me that he doesn't need anger management classes. His problem is that he assumes things that aren't true and he wont listen to what you have to say.

Wickerman
Originally posted by R2D2-89
tell him to take anger management

Advice like this + a guy like that = 80% of gun killings in the USA laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Deano
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
how creative of you Deano roll eyes (sarcastic)

its a quick and simple way to solve any problem

R2D2-89
Originally posted by Deano
its a quick and simple way to solve any problem

could get a little messy though

Wickerman
He'd probably just tell me that he doesn't need anger management classes. His problem is that he assumes things that aren't true and he wont listen to what you have to say.

How the hell can ANYBODY fall in love with a guy like that? erm

~wickerman~

R2D2-89
threaten to leave him, it works when my brothers g/f does it, he comes back running and pleading like a fool lol

Lady_Jade
Like I said, he is a good person. He is really nice and loving when he is normal. It's only sometimes he gets this way and it's stupid. He does a lot for me but he needs to end this shit. I would never say or do anything to hurt him but he does it and yes, he apologizes after but he should take a second to think before he blows up so this doesn't happen. I wish he would just answer the phone. sad

This really sucks and I just can't stop crying here. I want to talk.

Deano
could get a little messy though

its all worth it cool

Wickerman
Like I said, he is a good person. He is really nice and loving when he is normal. It's only sometimes he gets this way and it's stupid. He does a lot for me but he needs to end this shit. I would never say or do anything to hurt him but he does it and yes, he apologizes after but he should take a second to think before he blows up so this doesn't happen. I wish he would just answer the phone. sad

This really sucks and I just can't stop crying here. I want to talk.

Add 3 years, 20 visits to the Hospital, and a few "I just fell of the horse" and you've got the EXACT speech that an abused wife gives thumb up Think about that.

trust me.....that's the EXACT speech.

~wickerman~

Lady_Jade
I'm not abused at all. He gets mad at little things but he would never lay a hand on me. He gets over it quickly but I don't know why today is different. I didn't do anything.

Wickerman
I'm not abused at all. He gets mad at little things but he would never lay a hand on me. He gets over it quickly but I don't know why today is different. I didn't do anything.

That's how it always starts though erm

~wickerman~

R2D2-89
Originally posted by Deano
its all worth it cool

giljotiini

muuch better
yes

Lady_Jade
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

I know it is hard for other people to believe me because you guys don't know him but he wouldn't ever dare do that. Trust me. He just likes to say things that sting when he is upset because it makes him feel better but he doesn't ever get violent.

R2D2-89
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~

yea its true, you cant predict the future and if he cant control his temper then who knows maybe one day he might go too far...

Deano
giljotiini

muuch better
yes

yeh ..at least it is quicker

Lady_Jade
Well thanks for all your thoughts everyone (even you crazy guys :P)
I finally got a hold of him and I tried to explain what I meant. He just thinks I am making it up as I am talking to him, which I am not. I never said the lake was boring with intentions of saying that he was boring and just like I suspected, that is what he thinks I was trying to say. I just didn't feel like going to the lake again and sitting, that's all. Then he made me feel like shit by saying that he didn't want to see me today because I am boring and he was being so cocky about it and it hurt a lot. I begged for almost an hour for him to come and see me and he is on his way. I would never say anything to hurt him and he says a lot of things that hurt me and now when he says stuff he gets more cocky and says he is saying it because that is his opinion and I know it isn't. Thank you guys so much for listening. I hope things get better. smile

Morning_Glory
awww petpet

Lady_Jade
I'm surprised I still have tears left in me. stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
As much as I hate to agree with him,wickerman is right...and it will be your own damn fault too cause you didn't leave him.XD

Fionnuala
Hmm..I can see where you're are coming from with loving him and wanting to stay with him but if he treats you like crap then you should leave..no one has the right to make you feel bad about yourself when you've done nothing wrong..

Lady_Jade
^ Yeah I do understand that but he isn't like this even half the time. It's just once in a blue moon that this happens but he gets mean. I am not trying to make it seem like he's the bad guy because he isn't a bad person it's just that he needs to keep himself in check instead of exploding over something he thinks I said.

Fionnuala
Maybe you should tell him that..confused

Lady_Jade
He might explode lol.

I did though tell him on the phone that he is blowing things up but he got cocky and I just gave up. sad

WickedTexasMomA
God...I swear some people just don't get it.

Lady_Jade
Well, I'm not an idiot (not that you said I was). I get it but he isn't what you guys think. He isn't some woman basher that tells me I'm shit 24/7. He is so awesome 99% of the time but there are moments when little things like this happen and he needs to work on it.

WickedTexasMomA
If his still working on it at his age, he'll be working on it 40 years from now.If a man treats you crappy at any point in your relationship and it happens more then once...it will keep happening till something is done.

1.his gone
2.your dead
3.or you become a small obedient mouse.

lil bitchiness
Its a small disagreement, and he snapped. Call him and talk to him. Communication is the key.

bilb
And guys wonder why we chicks say 'i dont care' whenever they ask us what we want to do .. pfft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.