General Grievous vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
General Grievous with four lightsabers. Darth Maul with two, it is a close contest. Tell me what you think.

JediMusician
It would be a spectacular duel to watch, but Maul's command of the Force, though not great, would be sufficient to defeat Grievous.

Darth Windu
Been done. Maul.

kamikz
I think Grievous would win. He is a really good fighter and could take on many jedi at once and beat masters. Almost everybody on this forum belives ROTS Obi to be better than Maul and Grievous was a pretty even match to Kenobi. And Maul would underrestimate him, think that he was just a simple droid/wannabe sith.

Darth_Janus
Note to new member: READ THE READ ME THREAD!

This has been done for the umpteenth time. Give it up.

Clawed The Bum
yes and also everybody in my mace and maul vs 3 GG thread everybody said that 1 maul can beat one GG.

Baston Alveron
No question maul wins simple he has intelect the droid has an interface.
maul has the force. droid doesnt. who ever said maul has a poor command of the force dont know what there talking about. maul was one of the stronger darkside force users

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
No question maul wins simple he has intelect the droid has an interface.
maul has the force. droid doesnt. who ever said maul has a poor command of the force dont know what there talking about. maul was one of the stronger darkside force users

Look dude, someone who has Anakin mispelled in their profile doesn't have much room to talk. And Maul has a rather basic command of the Force as displayed in movie, which I doubt you can prove otherwise. Second, Grievous is NOT a droid. He is a sentient with a cybornetic body. I thought that was obvious.

Darth Calladus
uhhh well i dont about basic bro. ir ur going jus of the movies i give vader a basic command of the force. all he did was throw debri at luke and ummmmmmmmmmmm ohh yeah he used grip alot. but who says maul cant do that.

Maul wins this no contest

Lord Caltor
how can you fanboys just say maul wins when you obviously know nothing about grievous i thought everyone knew he wasnt a droid.

and how can you say he was one of the greater force users that BS we based are lack of force abilities on movies were does it say maul is a master of the force?hmm answer me that

MAKASHIMAN
He isn't. Maul is a sorry excuse for a sith lord compared to Exar and Tyranus. Grievous has this he'd have to have more sophisticated skillz though....

Clawed The Bum
i just thaught of someting darth janus. your name sounds like darth anus. hahahahahha. never thaught of thaught. hahahahahhaa. darth anus. hahahahahhaha. man thats funny. i am going to change my quote to darth janus = darth anus. hahahahaha

darth-yoda
clawed the bum your a idiot try arguing with janus go on try it anyway maul has the force but ist very experienced in it GG has great saber skills and also inteligence so GG will win

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
i just thaught of someting darth janus. your name sounds like darth anus. hahahahahha. never thaught of thaught. hahahahahhaa. darth anus. hahahahahhaha. man thats funny. i am going to change my quote to darth janus = darth anus. hahahahaha

This whole post is a mere grain of sand in the desert of patheticness that is your online life.

Clawed the Bum = PWN3D!

MAKASHIMAN
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum

What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

HimoKun
I already talked to him. He now says he's the village idiot of KMC.

Darth_Janus
He most certainly is. Well, at least he has a place.

Darth_Glentract
I thought is pronouced with a lowercase a sound.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.