ELektra vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
No weapons. Just a simple, clean hand-to-hand fight

jgiant
Hate to say it but elektra would win in a clean fight. Frank would put up a good long fight and would give and take alot of punishment but i believe he said she could take him once. In a no holds bar match i would definately go with Frank.

Never
Elektra in a curbstomp. Eww, that'd be like Floyd Mayweather vs. Arturo Gatti.

Tassadar
Elektra wins in pure h2h

Sam Z
Yep.

Grimm22
Elektra 10/10

srankmissingnin
Frank has some insane damage soak but it wont be enough to pull out a win

jgiant
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Frank has some insane damage soak but it wont be enough to pull out a win yeah he would make her work for that win...he would also get his licks in, he will probably have the slight advantage at some point in the fight, but he would eventually lose...if there were weapons in the room they are fighting in then i would say punisher has a good chance

capt it up
Originally posted by jgiant
yeah he would make her work for that win...he would also get his licks in, he will probably have the slight advantage at some point in the fight, but he would eventually lose...if there were weapons in the room they are fighting in then i would say punisher has a good chance
if the weapons are guns lol.
if the weapons were melee weapons punisher would be ****ed

grey fox
It's like putting Humphrey Bogart against Don knotts in a manliness contest......

diabloman
punisher rapes elektra then she gives him a litte attention with that. while hes all horny she knocks his ass out. big grin

bitca730
^^umm eww^^...and Elektra wins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.