Han Solo vs. Carth Onasi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediMusician
In a non-lethal duel arena, such as the one on Taris.
I know most people hate Onasi, but he is a war hero, and he dual wields blasters.

darth-yoda
solo will beat carth not by much i say these two are pretty even but han will eventualy come out on top

Aduruth
Agreed, Han!!!!!!!!!!

Darth_Janus
I disagree. Han Solo may have been in the movies, but he is not god (Even though I like Han Solo above any other non-Jedi/Sith character in the SW universe.)

Carth Onasi is a war hero.
Han Solo is a former junior Imperial officer turned smuggler.
Winner= Carth

Carth Onasi is naturally ambidextrous (He starts out with ambidexterity feat a level before it is even technically available) and uses two blasters, one of which is an Arkanian heavy pistol modified.
Han Solo uses a heavy blaster, of which the only modification is that the sight has been removed for quick drawing.
Winner= Carth

Carth Onasi has survived the Mandalorian Wars while serving on the frontlines, and survived the chaos of the Jedi Civil War. He also served alongside Revan and doubtless encountered many tight spots.
Han Solo has survived many firefights but saw relatively light action in the movies themselves.
Winner= Hard to say... Leaning more towards Carth.

Carth Onasi wears thick padded clothing, that perhaps may be fortified for close combat or pistol fights.
Han Solo wears typical smuggler's clothing with no protection.
Winner= Carth

And I bet every person who votes Han Solo is either just gonna say "Uh Han wins fur suuure! lol !!!@!@!" or "Carth sucks". No other reasons proving why Han is better.

Darth_Glentract
Han has displayed being smarter, faster, luckier(if your experince hasn't shown that there is no luck). He has beaten a lot of bounty hunters(most of which could take Carth). Han's counter-part killed one of the IG-88 and Lando has beaten Boba on more than one occasion.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry, I forgot, Han wins

JediMusician
What about factoring in Han's defeat of Skynxnx?
Maybe that doesn't really affect how he measures up to Carth, just throwing it out there.

Darth_Janus
Hm, I'm forgetting... I'm thinking of ROTJ Han. God knows with all the fanfic-like OT and post-OT EU novels Han probably killed Zeus, took Aphrodite for his wife, and spawned the Vaapadites. Nevermind.

Darth Windu
Han wins for sure lol!L@OL!L Carth sucks.

And Glentract, Chewie or Lando killing/fighting tough enemies doesn't mean anything for him.

SnakeEyes
Carth would probably win... unfortunately because I hate him...

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Hm, I'm forgetting... I'm thinking of ROTJ Han. God knows with all the fanfic-like OT and post-OT EU novels Han probably killed Zeus, took Aphrodite for his wife, and spawned the Vaapadites. Nevermind.
laughing

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I disagree. Han Solo may have been in the movies, but he is not god (Even though I like Han Solo above any other non-Jedi/Sith character in the SW universe.)

Carth Onasi is a war hero.
Han Solo is a former junior Imperial officer turned smuggler.
Winner= Carth

Carth Onasi is naturally ambidextrous (He starts out with ambidexterity feat a level before it is even technically available) and uses two blasters, one of which is an Arkanian heavy pistol modified.
Han Solo uses a heavy blaster, of which the only modification is that the sight has been removed for quick drawing.
Winner= Carth

Carth Onasi has survived the Mandalorian Wars while serving on the frontlines, and survived the chaos of the Jedi Civil War. He also served alongside Revan and doubtless encountered many tight spots.
Han Solo has survived many firefights but saw relatively light action in the movies themselves.
Winner= Hard to say... Leaning more towards Carth.

Carth Onasi wears thick padded clothing, that perhaps may be fortified for close combat or pistol fights.
Han Solo wears typical smuggler's clothing with no protection.
Winner= Carth

And I bet every person who votes Han Solo is either just gonna say "Uh Han wins fur suuure! lol !!!@!@!" or "Carth sucks". No other reasons proving why Han is better.

"Ohhh. Great warrior.Wars not make one great." Original Qoute by Yoda.

Darth_Janus
Yoda was refering to moral character, not whuppin' ass in an arena.

Admiral Akbar
woudlent that be one of these guyz.

Baston Alveron
lol Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrittle90Peanu
tbrittle90Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrit
tle90Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrittle90
Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrittle90Peanutbrittle90Peanu
tbrittle90Peanutbrittle90

Admiral Akbar

darthrevan89
This thread needs a picture...

darthrevan89
Hmm...That could have been better.

Darth_Janus
Let's try this...

Darth Windu
Lmao

Admiral Akbar
nice. Im stealing that one as well.

Darth_Janus
Amen, brutha...

Admiral Akbar
Soon il be the master.(of pictures) "says it as plo koon would say it"

Darth_Janus
So like this?

Mffff ffff mmmm ffff mfmfmfmfmf!

Admiral Akbar
lol, he can talk and he sounds like that alien from Alien vs predetor only his voice is deeper. U can here it in ummm star wars galactic battlegrounds.

Darth Plagues
Han Solo tears Carth up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.