Carth Vs Atton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
Carth is a war hero that is good at getting out of tough spots.

Atton is just good at getting out of tough spots

both are your secound teamate either in kotor one or kotor two.

i vote carth even tho everyone hates him

Darth_Glentract
i think Carth would win. And I never had a problem with him. Atton was cool, if he was still an Assassin, he would stand a better chance. Close fight.

Clawed The Bum
yeah i actually disliked atton more then carth becuase atton was just... alwys flirting if you were a girl and he is just weird hard to explain. it was annoying when every time you talk with him he was flirting when you were a girl.

Darth_Janus
Atton wins. Atton is Force sensitive, trained to kill Jedi, and is handier than Carth.

You people really have skewed views of the KOTOR characters.

Clawed The Bum
atton being force sensitive is not canon actually i never made my characters jedi on both of my completions of the game. the only character i used was kreia becuase of bonus experince and t3-m3 because he can unlock sh*t. i did all the combat by my self becuase i was so powerful

Darth_Glentract
Carth was able to fight along Revan for a long time, kill Mandalorian's, fight Sith. Remember that Atton was gone by the time you started fighting the Trayus Academy force users, but Carth helped against the Sith sent by Malak, helped against Bandon, helped against the bounty hunters on the Yavin Station, ect. Carth is just better. Atton killed a few Jedi, none of which could have ever hoped to beat Bandon. Carth wins.

Darth_Janus
Both of you, pay attention. I'm only gonna say this for the thousandth time, one more time...

Your game experience (i.e. how many jedi, mandalorians, whatever) does not directly point to ability. Soo... use your brain to find out stuff that IS the same for every game play experience. Such as...

Atton IS Force sensitive. Whether you train him or not, he has the Force as his ally.

Atton DID kill Jedi in his dark past. He killed many, many being quite a few... quite a few being more than Carth has been noted to have killed.

Atton DID survive the Mandalorian Wars, as well as the Jedi Civil Wars, and on both sides.

See how it works? You try.

Darth_Glentract
Carth survived both the Mandalorian and Jedi Civil war also.

Carth was able to survive fighting along side Revan for a long time. The opponets Revan fought makes this impressive.

Carth helped kill Bandon. That's a big kill. He also survived the encounter with Malak on the Leviathan.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Carth survived both the Mandalorian and Jedi Civil war also.

Carth was able to survive fighting along side Revan for a long time. The opponets Revan fought makes this impressive.

Carth helped kill Bandon. That's a big kill. He also survived the encounter with Malak on the Leviathan.

Bullshit.

One, you can't prove that Carth even fought at all, since the storyline is open-ended, and you can switch party members at anytime. What that means is Carth MAY have killed or fought in battles, but he may not have. Subjective. Not a point.

Second, same thing. Carth MAy or MAY NOT have been around to kill Bandon. For all we know, Bandon force choked him (Assuming he was there) and he didn't even put up a fight.

And as for surviving Malak, well, Malak froze him and then fought Revan. Then, Bastila aided Carth and Revan's escape. This was nothing on his part.

Darth_Glentract
He even says Saul Karath was his mentor during the Mandalorian wars and made several refrences during the game.

Well, we do know he was capable of killing Bnadon since on more than one time through the game he was with me when Bandon was killed.

He still survived it. Doesnt mean a lot, but he did.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He even says Saul Karath was his mentor during the Mandalorian wars and made several refrences during the game.

Well, we do know he was capable of killing Bnadon since on more than one time through the game he was with me when Bandon was killed.

He still survived it. Doesnt mean a lot, but he did.

Again, you have nothing but game mechanics to support your claims. Mission Vao can kill anything in that game if her stats are high enough and she has enough healing items.

Don't be silly, Glentract. Normally you're very on-key. But right now you're arguing a lost cause. Game mechanics do not equal logical points for debate in this case. I mean, I could have just Revan and T3 kill Bandon and his two Sith partners. Doesn't mean T3 can kill Sith or is even worth noting.

Clawed The Bum
let me try

without carth bastilla wouldn't of been saved because he was the one that told revan what to do.

carth was a very high ranking officer

carth is the one that saved revans life on the ship becuase he opened the doors and waited for revan to come and use the last escape pod

carth became some type of governer or something on telos becuase of his accomplishments

Darth_Janus
And all that means jack shit in combat with Atton Rand. After all, ANH Luke Skywalker did more than Carth in scopes of saving the galaxy and defeating the Empire's best weapon, and he couldn't hardly hope to kill a stormtrooper in honest combat.

SnakeEyes
I'm pretty sure Atton would win based on the fact that he is BETTER than Carth...

Darth_Janus
Exactly. See? SnakeEyes knows dis shiz-nit... foo!

Clawed The Bum
carth has way more war experince.

Darth_Janus
That's unfounded and without proof. Clawed, both were in BOTH WARS. Saying carth had more war experience and thus he will win is like saying my grandmother spent more time in Wal-Mart so she must know where the Xbox games are.

Clawed The Bum
um ( i can't think of anything to say) ( pretending to know what talking about) carth has a cybernetic core which therefore at a 45 degree angle will perpendicularly make him more parrelel to obtuse triangle. and atton has a gastromenius at a vertical angle which therefore at a 46.5 degree angle making him infereior to carth. i whould read my own quotes shouldn't I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.