Hawkeye vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Hawkeye (w/ Bow & 100 Arrows)

VS

Captain America (w/ Shield)

Who wins?

Dark Thor
Captain america

olympian
And easily at that.

Scoobless
regular arrows or his own trick arrows?

Juntai
Cap

olympian
"regular arrows or his own trick arrows?"

He has chances with trick arrows for sure. Good call.

armandovalles
he has 19 trick arrows, 1 mini-nuke, and the rest are normal.

jgiant
that might make things a little difficult for cap but i belive that cap may pull it off. he has the shield baby. USA USA

Scoobless
lol... a nuke? .... 1 crispy cappy coming up

willRules
Assuming Hawkeye manages to use it quick enough and to actually not kill himself in the process

armandovalles
personally, i dont think the mini-nuke is gonna be the difference. I just think it would even out this fight a little bit more. After all, its not a real nuke, only a "mini-nuke". It only has like a 5-10 foot radius.

brainchild81
Cap.

K3VIL
With trick arrows, Hawkeye wins.
Sonic arrow, to stun Cap, net arrow to stun him, glue arrow to slow/stop him, explosive arrow to damage him, electrical arrow to stun him further more, standard arrow in the head, to stop him once and far all.

ScarletSpider
Hawkeye's an okay hand to hand combatant, but he was trained by Captain America, so Cap would know all his weaknesses and strengths, when the fight dissents into fisticuffs, which it would, because Cap knows his chances at a distance aren't as good as upclose, so he'd close the gap and deck Clint.

willRules
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Hawkeye's an okay hand to hand combatant, but he was trained by Captain America, so Cap would know all his weaknesses and strengths, when the fight dissents into fisticuffs, which it would, because Cap knows his chances at a distance aren't as good as upclose, so he'd close the gap and deck Clint.

Yep he is a master strategist

Bludhaven Boy
Cap. But I like Hawkeye better. He is (was) the coolest avenger. Always played him in the video game.

Laminator_X
This thread has been done before. The consensus was that whichever one can controll distance better wins. Cap dominates in close, but Hawkeye owns at range.
If Cap tries to throw his shield, Clint takes it away, just like he did to US Agent when they fought.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bludhaven Boy
Cap. But I like Hawkeye better. He is (was) the coolest avenger. Always played him in the video game.

he has seen the light

big grin

Blair Wind
what video game? and im not sure where but I thought someone said that Hawkeye once said he had researched all his team mates and knows how to take them down (sounds like Batman)....not sure if thats true or if it includes Cap, but still you gave the guy a freakin nuke...i dont care if its mini, its a freakin nuke.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.