Stranded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylexy32
What would you do if you were stranded on a very tiny island in the middle of the ocean and saw another one about 2 miles away. There is only a few trees on your present island and you have no food. Out of your delerium and deprevation you think you see a coconut tree on that island and you need food desperately. The problem is that the ocean is a prime place for sharks and sting rays and you might be killed.

Would you:

Swim and risk having your legs taken off

Try to eat some leaves and hope you make it

Give up and fall into the ocean

Hope to catch a ride on a whale

Sleep and hope its all a dream

I'd sleep...... sleep

Wickerman
Originally posted by sexylexy32
What would you do if you were stranded on a very tiny island in the middle of the ocean and saw another one about 2 miles away. There is only a few trees on your present island and you have no food. Out of your delerium and deprevation you think you see a coconut tree on that island and you need food desperately. The problem is that the ocean is a prime place for sharks and sting rays and you might be killed.

Would you:

I'd sleep...... sleep

Use my FABULOUS cell-phone to call for help diva

~wickerman~

Dark princess
I'd eat leaves or be hudled up under a tree and start going crazy...then give up and jump lol

R2D2-89
hmm, id hope to catch a ride on a whale, whilst waiting for a whale to arrive i would tend to my stomach by eating some leaves yes

sexylexy32
Originally posted by Wickerman
Use my FABULOUS cell-phone

~wickerman~

No signal my friend

BENITO
Eat some leaves then I would probably develop a taste for them and start putting them on Pizza's

sexylexy32
Originally posted by BENITO
Eat some leaves then I would probably develop a taste for them and start putting them on Pizza's

Yum!!!

Neo_Communist
......no expression haha!

s|m
Eat leaves eventually and try making a fire no expression

Neo_Communist
or, you could eat said fire, but only with experienced training

Wickerman
No signal my friend

I have my own FABULOUS satellite that follows me around everywhere diva

~wickerman~

Neo_Communist
Is that the satelite? *points to satelite burning up in teh atmoshere*
~NC

BENITO
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
or, you could eat said fire, but only with experienced training No one can eat fire

Neo_Communist
I saw it in a circus mussolini! They can!
~NC

BENITO
I saw it in a circus mussolini! They can!
~NC oh yeah those Dudes.

I've never been to the circus sad

Neo_Communist
that sux sad
~NC

BENITO
that sux sad
~NC I know you Don't seem to get them where I am

Neo_Communist
Where? Rat City?
~NC

Wickerman
Is that the satelite? *points to satelite burning up in teh atmoshere*
~NC

That's Celine Dion's one. diva

~wickerman~

Neo_Communist
Oh....confused
~NC

BENITO
Where? Rat City?
~NC
Trinity you sound like you've never Read Spawn

Neo_Communist
Hmm...what is said book about Mussolini?
~NC

Ken Kenobi
I'd swim, but only if I had no cuts or abbrasions which would allow blood to get into the water. If you see a shark, then try not to swim or thrash around until it's out of site. If it attacks you, do your best to fight it off. Punch it in the nose. Stingrays will more than likely leave you alone as they prefer small fish. The chance that there is food/shelter/possible civilization on the other island is too big a chance to pass up.

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'd swim, but only if I had no cuts or abbrasions which would allow blood to get into the water. If you see a shark, then try not to swim or thrash around until it's out of site. If it attacks you, do your best to fight it off. Punch it in the nose. Stingrays will more than likely leave you alone as they prefer small fish. The chance that there is food/shelter/possible civilization on the other island is too big a chance to pass up.
smart yes
~NC

Ken Kenobi
smart yes
~NC

Common sense.

BENITO
Hmm...what is said book about Mussolini?
~NC Spawn Is a comic book about a former goverment agent (who's Black) called al simmons who was Diagnosed with being a border line Psycopath the Perfect Killing machine Was then sent on a mission which could potentially kill thousands he refused but he never knew what he was actually doing. the agency killed him. Al simmons went to hell and made a deal with the devil that he had to do evil on the earth Al accepted the offer and became Spawn he returned to see his unborn Daughter. But Spawn being a man of good concience he had to have an being to make sure he did evil known as Clown.

Neo_Communist
Common sense.
no, common sence is more like, not sticking you hand in a blender, you displayed knowledge, sooooo, you get a gold star! big grin
~NC

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by BENITO
Spawn Is a comic book about a former goverment agent (who's Black) called al simmons who was Diagnosed with being a border line Psycopath the Perfect Killing machine Was then sent on a mission which could potentially kill thousands he refused but he never knew what he was actually doing. the agency killed him. Al simmons went to hell and made a deal with the devil that he had to do evil on the earth Al accepted the offer and became Spawn he returned to see his unborn Daughter. But Spawn being a man of good concience he had to have an being to make sure he did evil known as Clown.
................no expression There are sooooo many things wrong with that comic
~NC

BENITO
................no expression There are sooooo many things wrong with that comic
~NC Like?

sexylexy32

You are too smart Kenobi....

Morning_Glory

Would you:

I'd sleep...... sleep

cant you do what the people in the show LOST and Tom Hanks did in Castaway and build a raft to get to the other little island ???

sexylexy32
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cant you do what the people in the show LOST and Tom Hanks did in Castaway and build a raft to get to the other little island ???

Why didn't I think of that.. yes

Ken Kenobi
Well...you only have a few trees on said island. I get the impression as in a few means less than 10. Why waste the resources building a raft that may not hold together to get that far. Killing the only "food (Leaves)" sources on your current island will only make you go hungry unless you like dead leaves.

Morning_Glory
Why didn't I think of that.. yes

confused

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea thats what i was thinkin.....LOST gives us much knowledge smart

GuitarBunny
...i sleep with all the natives happy

Neo_Communist
YOU RUINED THE THREAD! no expression

xLiNdS x 622x
notice how she said "i sleep with all the natives" as opposed to "i would sleep with all the natives" eek!

sexylexy32
Well...you only have a few trees on said island. I get the impression as in a few means less than 10. Why waste the resources building a raft that may not hold together to get that far. Killing the only "food (Leaves)" sources on your current island will only make you go hungry unless you like dead leaves.

Yep...but killing only a few trees means you'd still have enough for the raft possibly...the raft going for 2 miles isn't likely to happen..... so you might as well swim. Wise one Kenobi... yes blink

chelsea17
I'd do none of those...

....I'd take a plane big grin

sexylexy32
Originally posted by chelsea17
I'd do none of those...

....I'd take a plane big grin

The pilot will certianly have to have x-ray vision to see the island .... big grin

chelsea17
The pilot will certianly have to have x-ray vision to see the island .... big grin

I'll fly my own plane...or make a big signeek!

sexylexy32
Originally posted by chelsea17
I'll fly my own plane...or make a big signeek!

Sign will have to be pretty pretty big.....made out of what leaves or what ?? confused

chelsea17
Something about like that confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.