!~Great Ideas~!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
Ok just think up an idea thats not been used and put it here!

A 2000 foot yoyo, You use when you vist the Grand Canyon stick out tongue

silver_tears
Do you know how heavy that ****er would be? confused

Masrix
Originally posted by silver_tears
Do you know how heavy that ****er would be? confused Lol a yoyo with a 2000 foot strin... yeah lol.... Anyway another idea... A low fat dressing called 500 islands

mysterio69
why would i do that before the idea gets copyrighted? that would be down-right crazy.

Masrix
So no one has good ideas?

Commando Queen
ummmm ...............no

silver_tears
Originally posted by mysterio69
why would i do that before the idea gets copyrighted? that would be down-right crazy.

^yes I have many.

Masrix
Common im just making stuff up! you people can do it to use that 10% of your brain!

A light that shines only on things wort looking at

mysterio69
well keep 'em to yourself...unless you wanna share. i promise i won't deveop them and make money off of them. scouts honour.

Masrix
Originally posted by mysterio69
well keep 'em to yourself...unless you wanna share. i promise i won't deveop them and make money off of them. scouts honour.

Go ahead! ill bet you will make alot of money, i dont need it im loaded allready.

BENITO
Is this cause I said to stop being a newbie you "Have to do something memorable"
Cause I think this is quite Rememorable

Revernd Maynard
a non popcorn loving fatty....big grin

edida
a compass to use at the north pole. (b-cause at the north pole, any direction you point is______south confused

Masrix
Originally posted by BENITO
Is this cause I said to stop being a newbie you "Have to do something memorable"
Cause I think this is quite Rememorable Nah i made this before you said that..

Idea 4#-

A roach spray that doesnt kill them, but fills them with self-doubt to weither or not there in the right house

Neo_Communist
lol, thats great, a Bonzai tree forest

JLred
Originally posted by Masrix
Ok just think up an idea thats not been used and put it here!

A 2000 foot yoyo, You use when you vist the Grand Canyon stick out tongue

Do you know how f**kin hard you would have to throw it for it to come back up??????

Originally posted by Neo_Communist

That is f**kin awesome!!!

Tired Hiker
Cherry Flavored Super Glue! eek!

Masrix
Originally posted by Neo_Communist

****ing amzing lol I love it

JLred
Id live in it........somehow.....

Neo_Communist
thankyou stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Drive Through Paintball Supply Store!

Neo_Communist
Drive through supermarket

JLred
how about.................a lightsaber toy with a real lightsaber light but doesnt hurt although one in a million will actually act as a lightsaber and kill someone.....

Tired Hiker
A drive through light saber store.

Neo_Communist
A virtual Reality Sims game, so you never have to live you REAL and DISSAPOINTING life.

JLred
excellent........

Neo_Communist
Wouldnt it be though?

JLred
yup......

Masrix
laughing out loud great ideas from all yeah!

A mechanical game system that when you clap twice it turns into a robot puppy and fallows you around letting you stay connected to the game, and internet all day.

Very random one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.