Wolverine or Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolvie'sgirl
I just wanted to see how many of you hated cyclops and liked my Wolvie! smile

pr1983
laughing

hmm... where do i start... stick out tongue

wolvie'sgirl
No! Wolvie! smile big grin

pr1983
Cyclops... i don't want to have this fight but i will... stick out tongue

wolvie'sgirl
Why do you like Cyke more? He's not as Hot or anything..... smile

pr1983
Firstly, i'm a guy, so hotness doesn't come into it... stick out tongue

wolvie'sgirl
SOOOOOOOOOOO! It does to me! stick out tongue Happy Dance angel_not

pr1983
I know... stick out tongue

I never liked Wolverine... just not a character i find interesting... erm

wolvie'sgirl
OHHHHHH!!!!!!!! wacko

Lady_Jade
I like Wolvie better because he is more to the point. He doesn't like to mess around. He goes in there and does whatever it takes. Cyclops is too by the book. He has no edge like Wolvie.

wolvie'sgirl
Oh yea! Now that's what I'm talkin 'bout! smile canadian

pr1983
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
I like Wolvie better because he is more to the point. He doesn't like to mess around. He goes in there and does whatever it takes. Cyclops is too by the book. He has no edge like Wolvie.

thats open to interpretation... fact is wolverine is supposed to be part of the team... yet he behaves like a solo hero, putting other members at risk...

and he's not the one who has to make command decisions...

just because you're by the book doesn't mean you don't get the job done, it can actually mean you do it better...

Lady_Jade
Don't get me wrong, I like Scott, but I like characters that are rough. Sure, Wolverine doesn't really enjoy the idea of teamwork but he is kind of an outcast. His story is a bit more messed up than anyone elses and he had a lot of stuff done to him that he didn't want done so he has an attitude towards life because of that. He doesn't trust anyone. Cyclops takes his time and wants to get it done right but sometimes you don't have time to think about that and you just need to go in and go crazy like Wolverine. Wolvie acts on impulse. Cyclops likes to have a plan.

wolvie'sgirl
Well....... he's still coolerer.... smile big grin stick out tongue eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

wolvie'sgirl
I could say a little 'bout his torturous life..... if anyone wants to listen....

munkiesarus
Scott's in one book <3333. As opposed to 5 monthly titles, not counting the cameos and other little shoved-in-my-face items.

'Nuff said.

pr1983
Don't get me wrong, I like Scott, but I like characters that are rough. Sure, Wolverine doesn't really enjoy the idea of teamwork but he is kind of an outcast. His story is a bit more messed up than anyone elses and he had a lot of stuff done to him that he didn't want done so he has an attitude towards life because of that. He doesn't trust anyone. Cyclops takes his time and wants to get it done right but sometimes you don't have time to think about that and you just need to go in and go crazy like Wolverine. Wolvie acts on impulse. Cyclops likes to have a plan.

he led the assault against onslaught to rescue charles xavier... if thats not guts i dont know what is...

if anyone in the x-men thinks on his feet its cyclops... he has to, not everyone has a healing factor...

I don't agree... just because his edge isnt as obvious as logan's doesnt mean its not there... his priorities are different... Look at astonishing x-men when they were attacked by the sentinel... he did what it took to protect the mansion, because thats where his loyalties lie...

if an x-man dies in battle, its on him...

look at phoenix endsong... he told colossus he couldnt come on the mission because the last time they fought phoenix he pulled his punch...

cyclops moreso than anyone in x-men imo knows how to get the job done, because of the fact he used his noggin...

thundercracker
good ol noggin stick out tongue

i am so sick of wolverine so cyclops he is just the better leader he never seems to panick wolvies just raaa in he goes never thinks half as much as cyke i like tactical battles with a plan its just better ...... that and im sick of havin wolvie shoved in my face all the time

Lady_Jade
Originally posted by pr1983
he led the assault against onslaught to rescue charles xavier... if thats not guts i dont know what is...

if anyone in the x-men thinks on his feet its cyclops... he has to, not everyone has a healing factor...
I don't agree... just because his edge isnt as obvious as logan's doesnt mean its not there... his priorities are different... Look at astonishing x-men when they were attacked by the sentinel... he did what it took to protect the mansion, because thats where his loyalties lie...

if an x-man dies in battle, its on him...

look at phoenix endsong... he told colossus he couldnt come on the mission because the last time they fought phoenix he pulled his punch...

cyclops moreso than anyone in x-men imo knows how to get the job done, because of the fact he used his noggin...

I understand that you like Cyclops and that's cool but I like Wolverine better for my own reasons. It's just my opinion. I like the way his character is ^_^

Britrogue
Sorry, got to be Scott. I loved Wolvie in the X-films but as a character in general, he really pisses me off.

Rave X
I like Cyclops, I love Wolverine

I used to hate Cyclops, but that was, shamefully to admit, 'couse I didnt know anything 'bout him. Now I do and ah just... like him.

BENITO
everyone knows were I stand with Cyclops Blowup

Disturbance
You've got fantastic points there, all of you, but it's obvious this is simply a matter of personal view.

pr1983
I understand that you like Cyclops and that's cool but I like Wolverine better for my own reasons. It's just my opinion. I like the way his character is ^_^

i know... smile

munkiesarus
Though I must admit Scott was terrible to Madelyne Pryor after Jean came back...

pr1983
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Though I must admit Scott was terrible to Madelyne Pryor after Jean came back...

i could make a really cruel comment but i won't... stick out tongue

munkiesarus
Don't be shy, go on.

pr1983
Well honestly, who would take a cheap copy over the original?

munkiesarus
Lolol, cruel indeed.

Yeah, but he MARRIED her! You know, For Better or For Worse, Through Good Times and Bad Times, Through the Return of My Wife, the usual! She's the first MRS. SUMMERS...ech, I like Maddie better than Jean most definitely.

pr1983
laughing

i like neither...

but i mean, she was like a jean substitute, i doubt he married her for any other reason to be honest...

munkiesarus
Lol yeah. I loved the fact that Scott mustered up the courage to ask her if she was Phoenix...Madelyne smacked him, ahahah.

pr1983
well he had to know... didn't he?

munkiesarus
Lol, suuuuuure, because if she WAS Jean, Jean would be sitting tight and quiet until Scott asked her of her identity. =\

pr1983
lol, i know...

but he had to be sure he wasn't getting f*cked over again...

munkiesarus
yes, poor cyclops. been through too much...he deserves a little bit of emma.

pr1983
laughing

she's like his sabatical from jean...

i honestly dont see it lasting though...

i mean if twenty years from now x-men is still going i cant see them being together...

Cathy X-23
Wolverine is not cute at all. Cyclops is more better looking than he is. I do like Wolverine's character better though.

Hughnut2000
WOLVERINE!

spiderboy5
hey pr1983 y do u think that cyke and emma's relationship wont last?

wolvie'sgirl
Heck yea! I don't think it'll last at ALL!

pr1983
Originally posted by spiderboy5
hey pr1983 y do u think that cyke and emma's relationship wont last?

it'll last for another few years, though if marvel is still running in say, twenty years i think the whole phoenix thing will be long gone and scott and jean will back together...

Shadow_King
i will have to go for cyclops as the best... between thtem both.

Disturbance
Off-topic, dudes... roll eyes (sarcastic)

munkiesarus
Not really, Disturbance, Shadow_King put the thread back on it's tracks.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Disturbance
Way to go laughing

CorderaMitchell
Cyclops, by a long shot, what is there to be jealous of wolverine, in his perspective, he can have the comic sales, but he isn't getting jean.

DarthLazious
Wolverine.

Ryonslaught
The first x-man

The Scottmeister himself!

Even Wolverine thinks Scott's better
and i quote

"You ALWAYS get the best girls, slim. I watch these smart, interesting Beautiful women going NUTS trying to crack through the shell of the summers cool"

"See all i ever wanted was what YOU'VE got--the nice girl,the steady life....."

Sometimes the little furball actually makes sense! cool

Hughnut2000
WOLVIE,WOLVIE,WOLVIE. shifty MINE,MINE,MINE.blowevil face

CorderaMitchell
Cyke tha man...

blaise
woverine rite now ...cause scott...has changed....though it was scott before

Droopy
Wolverine is just to kool for scott.

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Hughnut2000
WOLVIE,WOLVIE,WOLVIE. shifty MINE,MINE,MINE.blowevil face
He's still mine shifty logan inlove

wolvie'sgirl
Hughnut and X-MenFan87, You're both wrong Wolvie's MINE, MINE, MINE I tell you! drool

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolvie'sgirl
Hughnut and X-MenFan87, You're both wrong Wolvie's MINE, MINE, MINE I tell you! drool Your sig cracks me up.

wolvie'sgirl
Why?! LOL! Tell me! eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by wolvie'sgirl
Why?! LOL! Tell me! eek! laughing rolling on floor laughing This was something I was reseaching not too long ago, so it's funny to see it phrased this way.

"How many girlfriends do I have?.......... Oh man now that I think Of it, how many kids do I have?!"

laughing

wolvie'sgirl
You know what cracks me up? YOU! LOL laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud big grin Happy Dance

havok801125
I like wolvie because of the claws....i mean how cool would it be to have retractable claws that you could use anytime someone pissed you of

Disturbance
Yeah, the claws. It's an item like Nightcrawler's tail... evil face Adds to the attraction!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.