3 Guests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyInLove
we are about to have 3 newbies! They are registering as we speak....

~Sir Mist~
And they probably will never come here, and we'll never see them again..........

GuitarBunny
best part about it

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
And they probably will never come here, and we'll never see them again..........

That seems to be the case for over 50% of KMC members. There are like 300 members who registered 2-3 years ago and posted twice.

CrazyInLove
Yeah, I was just happy that I found the "Who's Online" thing.. I have never looked at that before! hehe.. I could see what everyone was doin! kinda neat.. I get amused easily.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
we are about to have 3 newbies! They are registering as we speak....

and they will probably never post erm

CrazyInLove
Why is it, that so many people register, but never post?

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
Why is it, that so many people register, but never post?

I dunno.

Piggle Humsy
Alot of people register just to ask one movie question or get help with something then that's the last you see of them erm

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
That seems to be the case for over 50% of KMC members. There are like 300 members who registered 2-3 years ago and posted twice.

try 98.9 percent stick out tongue

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Alot of people register just to ask one movie question or get help with something then that's the last you see of them erm

Why would they ask for help if they're never going to return?

alcoholicpoet
Another thing that's creepy are members that registered in 2000 that posted 15000 times and then leave without warning.

CrazyInLove
I guess all they want is just help! Then they leave us....

justjakk
have you seen our friendly faces? if i wasnt afraid of the computer liks some of these wimps, i would freek out and leave too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.