Guess what this thread's about? ME!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovingWill
Well, hi everyone. Yeah I'm a newbie here and all. I really joined to talk a bit about the HDM trilogy. I'm trying out for Lyra. I managed to contact Tom Stoppard twice and he replyed which is cool. I also managed to get a hold of the producer, and production company president, and screenplay writer. Yeah, I'm dead serious about joining. But my name's Kayla, 13, live in the big Us. of A. I'll probably write more about me later!

Zatch
welcome names Zatch well dustin I also live in the us of a to.

§pearhead
welcome to kmc.

Lady_Jade
Hi there! Welcome!

Storm
Welcome in our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Bardock42
Originally posted by LovingWill
Well, hi everyone. Yeah I'm a newbie here and all. I really joined to talk a bit about the HDM trilogy. I'm trying out for Lyra. I managed to contact Tom Stoppard twice and he replyed which is cool. I also managed to get a hold of the producer, and production company president, and screenplay writer. Yeah, I'm dead serious about joining. But my name's Kayla, 13, live in the big Us. of A. I'll probably write more about me later!

Shit you are thirtenn and you spell better and have a better grammar than most older users on this Forum.......

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.