The Rhino Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Can Wolverine, beat a Spidey foe. (nope) but can he (nope) but seriously, can he.

Bludhaven Boy
I'm curious. Why can't Wolverine take him, Max?

armandovalles
i think wolverine's claws would be able to penetrate Rhino's hide. So, in other words, Wolverine, in my opinion, would probly be able to beat Rhino even easier than Spidey usuallly does.

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by Bludhaven Boy
I'm curious. Why can't Wolverine take him, Max?

Rhino has claws, I mean a sharp horn, that would charge Wolverine. He is also strong enough, to kick away cars, with ease. I really ain't, sure about this match, but I think Rhino could do it. I don't know how strong, his skin is.

newjak86
well now that I think about wolverine claws could pierce Rhino. So all Wolverine would have to do is run into Rhino head on because that is what rhino is gonna do and stab him in the head. Wolverine will probably get him but he will heal the damage.

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by newjak86
well now that I think about wolverine claws could pierce Rhino. So all Wolverine would have to do is run into Rhino head on because that is what rhino is gonna do and stab him in the head. Wolverine will probably get him but he will heal the damage.

Sounds reasonable. Rhino, could take a couple stabs, from Wolverine, but I don't know about in the head.

newjak86
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Sounds reasonable. Rhino, could take a couple stabs, from Wolverine, but I don't know about in the head. Yeah once his brain gets stabbed it's over. Plus we know the Rhino isn't oing to try and avoid wolverine.

Max Spidey 24
Yeah once his brain gets stabbed it's over. Plus we know the Rhino isn't oing to try and avoid wolverine.

I guess, your right. Rhino is one of the smartest people, in the marvel universe, so maybe he could think around it........well you can't say I didn't try.

newjak86
I guess, your right. Rhino is one of the smartest people, in the marvel universe, so maybe he could think around it........well you can't say I didn't try. You did try

Max Spidey 24
You did try

Indeed, I get an E for effort........Wait the Battle isn't, dead yet, what if Wolverine goes arghhh, and takes out his claws when they meet. You know how Wolverine takes out his claws for everything, first. That way Rhino sees it, and will avoid it.....who am I kidding, he would probably charge, him anyway.

newjak86
Indeed, I get an E for effort........Wait the Battle isn't, dead yet, what if Wolverine goes arghhh, and takes out his claws when they meet. You know how Wolverine takes out his claws for everything, first. That way Rhino sees it, and will avoid it.....who am I kidding, he would probably charge, him anyway. Yeah Rhino doesn't like to stop until he hits something.

brainchild81
Wolverine

Creshosk
Wolverine, as has been stated before.

Pointinel
wolverine over and over again

dawsey28
Wolverine took some hits from Hulk, so I'm sure he can take some hits from Rhino. Even if Rhino charges him and stabs him with his horns-- which is doubtful due to Wolvie's heightened senses and samurai/ninja training-- Wolverine does have a healing factor.

And has Rhino gained any intelligence lately? Because if he is still a big dumb meat head, then Wolverine should be able to outsmart him.

I'm thinking Wolverine can take Rhino.

Creshosk
Spiderman has survived hits from the Rhino. Wolverine has a greater durability than Spiderman.

While he may not be as fast as Spiderman, Wolverine is fast enough to give Spiderman problems . . .

CorderaMitchell
No he's not fast enough to give spiderman problems, but he sure as hell is beating the rhino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.