Looking For Movie Name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TONYAB1027
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A MOVIE FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW AND I CAN'T FIND IT. IT WAS AN 80'S MOVIE SET IN GREECE. IT'S ABOUT A COUPLE WHO GOES THERE FOR VACATION(I THINK) AND THE MAN BECOMES ATTRACTED TO ANOTHER LADY AND STARTS HAVING AN AFFAIR. BY THE END OF THE MOVIE THEY ALL GET TOGETHER FOR A MENAGE. THE ONE KEY FACTOR I HAVE IS THAT ONE OF THE SONGS IN THE MOVIE WAS "I'M SO EXCITED" BY THE POINTER SISTERS. IF ANYONE CAN HELP, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THX

stunna1773
rite

Cinemaddiction
I think you may have a couple of movies mixed up. "National Lampoon's Vacation" has "I'm So Excited" on the soundtrack, and in the sequel, "National Lampoon's European Vacation", they go to Europe, but I don't remember any threesomes.

TONYAB1027
NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY MOVIES CONFUSED. I DEFINITELY GOT THE SCENARIO RIGHT, JUST CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME.

angel28
Can you remember anything else, a bit more info might help

angel28
Found it, it's called
Summer Lovers, 1982, Peter Gallagher & Daryl Hannah

TONYAB1027
YOU ARE AWESOME! HOW DID YOU FIND IT?

angel28
I looked on IMDB, clicked on soundtracks, typed in I'm So Excited and it gives a list of all the films that song was in.
I'm glad i could help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.