why did it happen to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark princess
weepmy grandfather was just amitted into the hospital becasue his apendix broke and the posion is spreding into his kidneys and his liver and he is in alot of pain and they have him on morfene and pain killers and all that stuff and it's not taking the pain away and he just recently had a heart attack and my grandma is getting sick AND she is diebetic AND my aunt ws just amitted to the hospital yesterday!! Why is it all happening to me it seems everyone is getting sick and I also just recently lost my great grandfatherweep

Sassy
petpet

§pearhead
because life just sucks sometimes...but for every dip in your life, they'll be a peak just as extreme

Dark princess
It's just I'm visiting my grandma and it hurts to see her in so much pain she can barley walk I'm so scared...

(srry to repost)

mysterio69
sorry to hear that. family illness sucks. take care of yourself. your grandpa, and grandma and aunt will need you.

GCG
deal with it ; things can only get better at this point

JLred
Originally posted by Dark princess
weepmy grandfather was just amitted into the hospital becasue his apendix broke and the posion is spreding into his kidneys and his liver and he is in alot of pain and they have him on morfene and pain killers and all that stuff and it's not taking the pain away and he just recently had a heart attack and my grandma is getting sick AND she is diebetic AND my aunt ws just amitted to the hospital yesterday!! Why is it all happening to me it seems everyone is getting sick and I also just recently lost my great grandfatherweep

that sucks.....I hope this makes you feel better..........................

firefirefirephgrouphugplay_toyphdancingchicken

It won't but randomness wouldn't hurt.......

*Georgina_A*
Aww hug I'm sorry...

There are bad times for all of us, but we always get though!

JLred
yup....

sexylexy32
That sounds awful...I'm so sorry ,if they die they will be in a better place in the end... yes

Tired Hiker
It's not all happening to you. It's happening to them. Stick with them until they pass. They need you, as you would want them if the tables were turned. *zips off in a space craft*

JLred
how do you turn the tables?

Neo_Communist

Wise man once said: Death smiles in the face of us all and all a good person can do is smile back.

Hulk Power

You're lucky. At least you met your grandparents and even your great grandparents. I didn't any of them.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by JLred
how do you turn the tables? Always counter-clockwise! wink *zips off through time port hole*

JLred
how do you counter a clockwise?

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by JLred
how do you counter a clockwise?
go back in time? no expression

JLred
how do you back a time?

Neo_Communist
Build a time machine stupid! lol, jk big grin

JLred
how do you build an "A"?

Neo_Communist
no expression

Killer_Dennis
weepmy grandfather was just amitted into the hospital becasue his apendix broke and the posion is spreding into his kidneys and his liver and he is in alot of pain and they have him on morfene and pain killers and all that stuff and it's not taking the pain away and he just recently had a heart attack and my grandma is getting sick AND she is diebetic AND my aunt ws just amitted to the hospital yesterday!! Why is it all happening to me it seems everyone is getting sick and I also just recently lost my great grandfatherweep awww...cry

Syren
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
It's not all happening to you. It's happening to them. Stick with them until they pass. They need you, as you would want them if the tables were turned. *zips off in a space craft*

Exactly...

Princess, as much as you are hurting over their pain, it is still them going through the worst of it. I know you must feel helpless, but you have to be strong. You're still physically fit and able to smile, so do it for the sake of your relatives.

*refuses to 'zip off' in any kind of craft* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.