Dooku vs Yoda vs Mace vs Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
This match is not split up they all chatge each other and fight, nobody is designated to a specific person. Just post who has the skills to win this 4 way fight.

Location: Seen from space, the planet appears as a tranquil deep blue orb with few landmasses. Despite the inherently peaceful nature of the native species that shares its name with the world, the endless oceans have been stained by bloody war on many occasions. Mon Clamari

Aduruth
my opinion either yoda, or one of the sith, due to their patience. yoda's not stupid, so he wont "fuklly-charge right away" nor would dooko.

hmph, dunno tough to say
either yoda or one of the sith.

just an opinion though.

MAKASHIMAN
Either Yoda or Tyranus would survive this free for all imo.

Admiral Akbar
IMO, Yoda would not be the easy vicotr here. This fight is all relaly about experience, youve gotta know what your doing. Im very sure Dooku knows what he is doing and how to fight smart, as does Yoda. But Malak has fought many and he could pull something off here. He would pateintly maybe wait till the best fall, and strike unexpectedly, I dont know I usually like to give the weaker a chance at winning the fights. This would not be so simple. An easy cheap shot to the back of yoda while he is fighting could spell the end, so it really comes down to who has the fighting experience, or enough to know how to stall one jedi or sith. Then move on to the next; or possibly move away form the fight when it gets to dangerous and so forth.

Kam Solusar
I think you are all dumbing down mace here. Ok he may not win but he will still play a major role. He fights with so much energy hu ever he attacks first will be worn out. They may kill him but not instantly. Not before a good fight. And also, in ep 3 yoda fails to defeat sidious but mace does beat him. Something to think about.

Aduruth
go watch the movie again newb, sidious new wat he was doing, i believed the same way u did, but then agreed that it was sidious' plan, windu bested him, but it was a "fake" fight. and how ur defending mace is very poor, u only went half way, u made ur statement look so stupid

quote----
Ok he may not win but he will still play a major role. He fights with so much energy hu ever he attacks first will be worn out. They may kill him but not instantly.
end quote-----

i mean i like windu, he's one of my top 3 fav jedi, but not the best, and "I THINK" he could defeat dooko in force and saber ability. possibly malak, but not in a "battle royal" he'd either b the first striken down possibly the second, but he wont be in the end.

But hey it is ur opinion, the only reason i brought this up was becuase u brought up the movie.

Kam Solusar
i didnt say i thought he wud win it, i said it wud come down to hu he wud attack first

Aduruth
thats wat im saying u dont defend someone then say they will lose, THATS WHY I SAID DONT GO HALF WAY. sry for the caps didnt know they were on.

Kam Solusar
i see yor point but why cant i go half way?

Aduruth
becuase its a useless defense, it like ur oj simpsons lawer think of it this way (remember ur his head lawer)

"yes ur honor, oj did not kill her, but had someone do it for him."

see my point. lol

Kam Solusar
yh, ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.