Wolverine's Adamantium (sp?) Extraction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lupisnoctis1286
I was looking for a picture of Wolverine when Magneto was extracting his adamantium (sp?). I couldn't find one. I didn't go through every post looking, but I went through a few with no luck. I was wondering if anyone out there could get me a picture of that. I would appreciate it very much and I say thank you in advance for any help. I'm sorry if this post isn't supposed to be here. smile

Paola
I want to see that too

Disturbance
I'm sure it's been here somewhere!

munkiesarus
I don't have a scanner but if anyone has the DK informational gigantic book on the the X-Men (Titled "ULTIMATE X-Men", no relation to the series), that panel is in there either on the Magneto page or the Wolverine page (more likely on the latter).

lupisnoctis1286
Thank you all for your help. I'm off to my local Borders to get the book. big grin

Paola
don't forget to come here, scan and post big grin

lupisnoctis1286
I don't know how to get it up on the forum. I have it scanned and stored on my computer but it won't work. I need some help I don't know what I'm doing. sad

lupisnoctis1286
I did find some others on Wolverine's Realm. I'll try to post those.

lupisnoctis1286
Could my scan be to big?

Here's the other picture from Wolverine's Realm.

willRules
I know what the pic looks like but I dont know where to get it sorry.

Its got wolvie upside down right and Mags has a glowing hand. The adamantium is ripping out...............

leowyatt
magneto used his magnetic powers to pull the adamantium out of
logan body the hard way

Creshosk
Credit to PR1983

pr1983
I posted it in x-men pics...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4654097

edit: ya got me... stick out tongue

Hughnut2000
That has to hurt!

Protector
he didn't scream
and how did he get the metal back

munkiesarus
I think Apocalypse gave it back.

kichiku_beihei
Why would he want it back? It would make sense that with all that weight gone, he'd be a hell of alot faster and his healing factor would be really fast as well.

lupisnoctis1286
Who was the comic refering to in the last yellow box in the right hand corner?

Paola
I would like to know why did Magneto do that and why he didn't do it before? confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Paola
I would like to know why did Magneto do that and why he didn't do it before? confused

He did it to beat logan... he was rather pissed at the time... like mags just finally lost it altogether...

Creshosk
I would like to know why did Magneto do that and why he didn't do it before? confused Wolverine tagged him. Probably because he had never been tagged by him before.

Paola
could you please elaborate?

Creshosk
could you please elaborate? Mm. . .

Xavier in a Shi'ar exoskeleton leads a strike force against Magneto, of Rouge, Quicksilver, Gambit, Wolverine and Jean. Up on Avalon, in the control room, Magneto confronts them, knocking them all off their feet. Jean and Xavier decide to attack his mind, while the others attack him physically.
In Magneto's mind Xavier shows Magneto's loss of his family by the hands of the Nazis. Gambit says that Magneto only wants people to follow his dream and, if they do not, he kills them for their disobedience. Magneto then attacks Gambit and keeps him from talking by a mouth wound. Rogue attacks him telling him that he couldn't handle the truth.
Xavier, given another chance to hurt Magneto mentally, takes him to the gravestone where Doug Ramsey is buried. Jean comments that losing Douglas was a very traumatic event for Magneto at that time in his life.
Quicksilver seizes the opportunity to strike at his father and send him flying backwards from his quick punch. Magneto talks about Quicksilver's betrayal being most bitter because neither he nor Wanda ever excepted his offers to join. Quicksilver comments that he couldn't have been a good father because if he couldn't have his way he would have just mind controlled them.
Xavier then shows another bitter memory, which is quite odd, because it was Magda running away with the two children in her arms, but when she left she was pregnant.
Quicksilver loses his fight with Magneto and proves Gambit's words by threatening Quicksilver's refusal to join with death, and then Wolverine jumps in the way and slices into Magneto with his claws, causing Magneto to lose strength and fall to his knees. Jean severs the mind-probe in that noble "we won't be any better than him" kinda way.
Magneto tells wolverine that this is the last time they'll fight and . . . he rips the adamantium out of the hairy midget.

So as you can probably tell Magneto was pretty upset at that point.

Mainstream
I loved that issue...the whole Wolverine losing his adamantium should be done to the silver screen.

kichiku_beihei
Wasn't that the final straw for Xavier to believe that Magneto could be redeemed at all..

Creshosk
Originally posted by kichiku_beihei
Wasn't that the final straw for Xavier to believe that Magneto could be redeemed at all.. Yup in retaliation he mindwiped Magneto. This action spawned the begining of Onslaught. . .

Funny how things work, and evil begets more evil.

pr1983
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yup in retaliation he mindwiped Magneto. This action spawned the begining of Onslaught. . .

Funny how things work, and evil begets more evil.

Yeah... xavier playing god = no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.