From the people that brought you Judge Judy, comes Judge Jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotham Girl
Jesus gets involved, in a case, and he needs you to judge this time.

Who does Christmas really belong too. jesus or Santa

Who does Sunday belong to, The Easter Bunny, for Easter Sunday or the resurrection of Jesus.

Some one wanted a more intresting thread, so here.

Shakyamunison
Christians belong to Jesus.

I guess Christians are property, more like slaves.

debbiejo
Christs Mass is an invention of that ol church again...But according to scripture because the shepherds were watching their flocks...It couldn't of been winter anyway...Their flocks were put up for the winter...

All of these Holy(Holi) days...were taken from pagan beliefs...and now they belong to the followers of the devil....I mean organized church.

newyear

I just want presents

Gotham Girl
Originally posted by debbiejo
Christs Mass is an invention of that ol church again...But according to scripture because the shepherds were watching their flocks...It couldn't of been winter anyway...Their flocks were put up for the winter...

All of these Holy(Holi) days...were taken from pagan beliefs...and now they belong to the followers of the devil....I mean organized church.

newyear

I just want presents

You are funny laughing

Bardock42
I don't judge Jesus...he's a good guy....ok...enough of those word jokes....

As for the Days...they don't really belong to anybody....if Jesus had to Judge he would probably say...."Who cares, it'S just another day...I never wanted you to worship me....you should just believe in me to be saved...."

So I think humans can Celebrate whatever they want...and they can think of whatever they want.....
I believe the reason why we celebrate those days is because of Jesus Birth and Ressurection (of course not necessarily the right date) and the reason why we like theses Celebrations are Santa and the Easter Bunny (and being with the family and stuff)......

DigiMark007
Christmas and Easter belong to the pagan traditions that Christianity assimilated.

The presents and eggs belong to the materialist society that media outlets pour into our minds every day.

How one celebrates it and what it means in one's heart are the only things that belong to any of us.

-DM

finti
the time of the year was chosen by the christians, it used to belong to those who celebrated the turning of the sun (winter solstice)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.