Indiana Jones or Back to the Future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Which movie trilogy did you like better and why? I would have to say Indiana Jones, although it's very close...

wink

DeVi| D0do
Indiana Jones.

Wolfie
Back to the Future. I'm big on time travel stuff.

harryfielder
Indiana Jones for me...(I have my reasons) big grin

Aitch.(H)

Cinemaddiction
BTTF.

Movie_Geek_
BTTF I like the sci-fi stuff but it is a hard choice

TheHumanTorch04
Idianna Jones!!! Happy Dance

WindDancer
No doubt Indy is the winner. Back to the Future got stupid in the sequel and the third film was a pathetic attempt to shift the series into a western movie experience. thumb down

SnakeEyes
Well, obviously some people still like the overall BTTF trilogy better though...

MildPossession
Indiana Jones Trilogy for me, always enjoy watching them when the trilogy gets shown on television, especially Last Crusade, love it.

Don't get the same feeling when Back To The Future is shown on television.

Kumar
Originally posted by WindDancer
No doubt Indy is the winner. Back to the Future got stupid in the sequel and the third film was a pathetic attempt to shift the series into a western movie experience. thumb down

i thought that Back to the Future was awesome (i like Indiana Jones better but hey). i thought the third movie was the best. it gave the series a nice closing. Marty got the girl, Doc got the.....well, he got the girls also. the time machine got destroyed and the space time continium was left alone. what a great movie.

however, following this support of BTTF, i would have to say that i like Indiana Jones better. not to say that BTTF is bad but i just think that Indy is more action packed and i just like it more overall.

Charlie8
There both great trilogys but I would have to say indiana jones.

Skorn254
Indiana Jones is better. BTTF just sucked.

fruits
i did really enjoy back to the future. it was a great movie, and i love seeing how Hollywood portrays the past, so BAM! back to the future!

theReject
Oh, don't make me choose. stick out tongue
Hmm...Indiana Jones, I suppose.

bloodboys2blueb
Back To The Future

Mr Parker
definetely indiana jones simply because I did not like the 2 sequels to the original Back to the future.

DarkWizard
Indiana Jones has the stronger trilogy.

But that doesn't mean BTTF isn't bad. I just think it got a bit weaker as it went on. But for jones, that isn't the case.

pinkfarey
Indiana Jones i like the realistic part of the edventure..

stormtrooper501
The Back to the Future trilogy was good, but I still like Indiana Jones better. It's my second favorite trilogy next to the original Star Wars movies.

bloodboys2blueb
star wars is ok

Deano
back to the future i enjoyed more

Coma White
probably Back to the future!

bloodboys2blueb
Indiana Jones is winning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.