Favorite Era?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Which era in the Star Wars universe do you find most interesting/which one do you like the best and why?

Darth_Glentract
I like the time from ROTJ-15 A.B.Y.

Fighting Impeiral Warlords!

Great Vengeance
The movie period ofcourse, no other era has close to the amount of detail or effort put into it.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
The movie period ofcourse, no other era has close to the amount of detail or effort put into it.

You gotta be kidding me...the movies leave out so much that EU makes up for. And just because the movies look cooler due to digital tech does not mean its the best era.

KOTOR era rules all.

Darth_Glentract
I like the idea of heros fighting evil. The post OT era is awsome(not NJO) because its like classic sweetness.

Captain REX
Originally posted by darthrevan89
You gotta be kidding me...the movies leave out so much that EU makes up for

I personally don't care what the EU adds, the movies were the original Star Wars...

The OT era was actually my favorite, PT era second, KOTOR third.

Darth Hawkeye
I like the beggining they never show it but when the sith were a race against jedi not humans fight other humans- I wish they made a game of what they talk about aliens called sith

Ushgarak
The Prequel era actually has the richest background, though the movies only take a brief look at it.

DarthGenises
OT era by far

Morridini
The Star Wars era!!

Kam Solusar
the battle of ruusan and the valley of the jedi

HimoKun
Prob. the Exar Kun and KOTOR Era. It's the perfect example of Good vs. Evil.

And the best would be probably the OT or the stated above era, cuz I like both alot.

Darth Windu
I rather like the Prequel stroies.

Darth_Janus
I like everything up until ROTJ.

Darth Koroni
In my opinion, KotOR 2.

Darth Hawkeye
The Jedi Academy Era passed all still looking into the future

exanda kane
Mines KOTOR period and OT, I can't chose. KOTOR for the amount of Jedi and mass Jedi vs. Sith wars and there nifty lightsaber fights and OT for the Empire - Stormies etc.

Clawed The Bum
mine is PT because all three episodes had obi wan.

Emperor Revan
I would say KOTOR era strictly because the Republic is on the verge of collapse, theyre's not too many Jedi, and most importantly, they're openly fighting several cool Sith Lords.

The OT era is a close second though.

Nactous
Originally posted by darthrevan89
You gotta be kidding me...the movies leave out so much that EU makes up for. And just because the movies look cooler due to digital tech does not mean its the best era.

KOTOR era rules all.

Preach it bro, Rex, we dont really care.

Bardock42
Time Between PT and OT then OT of course (and EU during OT not after) then Bane Era, PT Era (not the movies tho0ugh) and before....and some Exar Kun

Illustrious
The Infinite Empire, of course.

Actually I'll take the Ancient Sith - KotOR, and then a few years prior to the PT - ROTJ.

General Bondius
Like 500 years before the clone wars. A lot of Jedi and a young Yoda, that has to be the best era.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Captain REX
I personally don't care what the EU adds, the movies were the original Star Wars...

The OT era was actually my favorite, PT era second, KOTOR third. Fight the Power Brother!

I'm not black.

Nactous
Tangible, I hate you.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Nactous
Tangible, I hate you. Are you black?

Nactous
No. I'm actually the whitest man alive.

Illustrious

I know an albino white guy, he'll beat you.

Darth Hawkeye
I can decide only the earliest years of the sith the actual race or the latest years of Luke teaching force sensitives

Nactous
Originally posted by Illustrious
I know an albino white guy, he'll beat you.

Not in appearance, attitude.

Tangible God
Not in appearance, attitude. I'd say I'm the whitest, in attitude. I have my reasons, but if I say them here, people will be after my blood.

Nactous
Probably.

DarkExar
3998 BBY The Sith war and rule of exar kun

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkExar
3998 BBY The Sith war and rule of exar kun If you love Exar so much, you should really capitalize his name, gives a bit more zing. But yeah, that was a b*tchin era.

Nactous
Yeah, nothing like public executions, and setting your cook and servants on fire.

Captain REX

You're also incredibly dumb, it seems. You don't know how to pick your enemies, because you've made me one. I'm going to start asking for warnings for you every time I see you step out of line, unless you give it a rest.

Nactous
Whaaat?

Captain REX
Preach it bro, Rex, we dont really care.

Comments like these really tick me off. They seem to spring up whenever I say something and you reply...

Lana
PT era was my favorite (even though I liked the OT better, I just liked the settings and stuff of the PT).

And I'm with Rex. I couldn't care less what the EU adds, it still remains EU.

Nactous

Well, comments like these reallt tic me off.

Lana
Well, comments like these reallt tic me off.

What, a valid opinion that's stated civilly pisses you off?

blink

Nactous
Of yes, yes it does. Say what you want about EU in the E3 section, dont bring it to the "land" of EU.

Captain REX
You got your warning. Don't persist.

Lana
I'd think it'd be more appropriate to talk about EU in the EU section than the EpIII section, myself.

Listen, if there's a thread about 'favorite SW era' then there are going to be people who say they didn't care for the EU.

Captain REX
Meaning that you can get over what I say, or you can grovel on the floor...

Ushgarak
Nactous, if you don't want to see an opinion that differs from yours, may I suggest you never read any thread ever again?

If, however, you DO read such threads, then be prepared for the fact that you will find opinions that differ from yours, and they have every right to differ from yours, regardless of what section they are in.

SnakeEyes
Man, Nactous got owned by like, three different members! laughing out loud

Anyway, now I'm kinda having a tough time deciding what my favorite era is because so many people have different favorites, but for good reasons.

Arbiter
Clone War era! I want to fight for the CIS.

((The_Anomaly))

If I could say it better then this i would, but I cant.

(although im not horribly fond of the KOTOR era, its still better then most of the rest of EU.)

although I'd put the PT era infront of the OT era, the Jedi and the council etc. are cool.

SnakeEyes
Considering you hate all EU, I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore your opinion...

Count Dooku
Originally posted by Arbiter
Clone War era! I want to fight for the CIS.

Then you will be commanded by me.

DiamondBullets
Any Era having to do with the ancient Jedi.--ie: KOTOR and the Golden age of the Sith. IMO those Jedi back in the day were bad-ass and actually got shit done, unlike all the softees we saw in the PT. IMO either Master Arca Jeth or Thon could school Yoda.

BTW, who black? J/W, cuz I was reading earlier posts. REX you black? I'm half Black and Hawaiian, so technically I'm both a brutha and a brah.

Fishy
Everything from Ragnos till Revan. Second place is PT/OT

SnakeEyes
I'm having a tough time deciding what I like better... OT era or PT era...

Fishy
I like the PT era better, but I think the OT movies are better... Sucks doesn't it... OT just doesn't have enough big things in it to be that important a war fought by one Jedi against one Sith because thats basically what it was... It just doesn't hold the importance the other things do, the PT had a real historic importance when you consider the force.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Considering you hate all EU, I'm just gonna go ahead and ignore your opinion...

and do you really think I care?

lol

Fishy
Yes because you like the attention you get here

((The_Anomaly))
not really

i more find it amusing to watch you all hate me for no reason.

i mean, attention in a forum pretty much means nothing, i just find it funny that people can be so stupid

im going to say what i want to say and i really dont care what you people think

Darth_Janus
Uh huh... Nice cover.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
not really

i more find it amusing to watch you all hate me for no reason.

i mean, attention in a forum pretty much means nothing, i just find it funny that people can be so stupid

im going to say what i want to say and i really dont care what you people think

Here ya go! Enjoy big grin

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Here ya go! Enjoy big grin

Have two!

CobbleR
I can't really figure this out and I know I'm going to sound stupid for asking but did the KOTOR era take place before or after the movies?

Illustrious
Well before. Like... 4 millenia before stick out tongue.

Darth Faunus
Lol. . . And Illustrious, you're High Priest of Lord Artoo's Priesthood? Apprentice High Priest. I'm Lord Faunus (Prophecies). Note that I am also Jawa Sadow, the greatest Jaw Alchemist, Magician, and among the greatest Dark Jedi Super Ninja Jawa fighters EVAH!! Booyah! You're Jawa, er. . . Simus! That way you're still special! smile

Illustrious
No, you are the Jawa Priesterhood, I am the ARTOO High Priest. They are seperate entities. You represent the leader of the Jawa Priests, I represent Artoo, who is the Jawa God.

Darth Faunus
Ahah. . . the messenger of Lord Artoo. . .

Illustrious
Yeah, I'd hate being a Head in a Jar... psssh

Darth Faunus
Lol. . .

Darth_Janus
lol... *Shakes the jar* What was that, Illustrious? I can't hear you over the rattle...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.