Obi Wans Got Guts!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grievous16
HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO TELL U OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS IN ROTS.ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS IS WHEN OBI WAN GOES TO UTAPU AND FINDS GENERAL GRIEVOUS AND THE SEPERATISTS STRONGHOLD AND THEN OUTTA NO WHERE OBI WAN JUST STINKEN JUMPS DOWN WHERE DOWN BELOW AWAITS GENERAL GRIEVOUS,4 OF HIS MAGNA GUARDS,AND A THOUSAND DROIDS OF ALL KINDS!WHEN I SAW THIS PART WHEN PLAYING THE ROTS GAME BEFORE I SAW THE MOVIE I THOUGHT HE REALLY WAS GONNA BATTLE EVERYTHING DOWN THERE HIMSELF WITH HELP FROM THE CLONES BUT NAH HE REALLY DIDNT FACE THE MAGNA GUARDS OR THE DROIDS BUT HEY HE WENT UP AGANIST GRIEVOUS IN A QUICK BUT REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME LIGTH SABER DUEL.YET I STILL THINK HIM JUMPING DOWN TOOK GUTS!WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??

Captain REX
Don't type in caps. stick out tongue

Obi-Wan does have guts.

Ast Rofan
HOLY CAPITALIZED WORD JUMBLE BATMAN

grievous16
alright i wont type in caps sheesh

kremzike
How on Earth did you manage to capitalize everything except for your thread subject?

grievous16
who the hell knows hahaha iam slow man cut me a break!

Ast Rofan
Relax junior, we arent trying to be mean.

It is just that the ******* population around here has made us all a little jumpy. stick out tongue

Welcome to the KMC, just figure out those paragraphs and you will be set. stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by grievous16
HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO TELL U OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS IN ROTS.ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS IS WHEN OBI WAN GOES TO UTAPU AND FINDS GENERAL GRIEVOUS AND THE SEPERATISTS STRONGHOLD AND THEN OUTTA NO WHERE OBI WAN JUST STINKEN JUMPS DOWN WHERE DOWN BELOW AWAITS GENERAL GRIEVOUS,4 OF HIS MAGNA GUARDS,AND A THOUSAND DROIDS OF ALL KINDS!WHEN I SAW THIS PART WHEN PLAYING THE ROTS GAME BEFORE I SAW THE MOVIE I THOUGHT HE REALLY WAS GONNA BATTLE EVERYTHING DOWN THERE HIMSELF WITH HELP FROM THE CLONES BUT NAH HE REALLY DIDNT FACE THE MAGNA GUARDS OR THE DROIDS BUT HEY HE WENT UP AGANIST GRIEVOUS IN A QUICK BUT REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME LIGTH SABER DUEL.YET I STILL THINK HIM JUMPING DOWN TOOK GUTS!WHAT DO U GUYS THINK??

That hurts my eyes. I'm not even gonna try to read it...

grievous16
hey everyone i just wanted to tell u of one of my favorite parts in ROTS.one of my favorite parts is when obi wan goes to utapu and finds general grievous and the seperatists stronghold.Then out of no where obi wan just stinken jumps down to where down below awaits general grievous,4 of his magna guards,and thousands of battle droids of all different kinds!When i saw this part when playing ROTS the game before i saw the movie i thought he really was gonna battle everything down there himeslf with help from the clones but no he really didnt face the magna guards or the droids but hey he went up aganist grievous in a quick but really really awesome light saber duel!yet i still think him jumping down took guts!what do u guys think? ----THERE YA HAPPY!!!??GOD DAMN!

DeVi| D0do
No.

grievous16
what are u blind!?

Ast Rofan
hey everyone i just wanted to tell u of one of my favorite parts in ROTS.one of my favorite parts is when obi wan goes to utapu and finds general grievous and the seperatists stronghold.Then out of no where obi wan just stinken jumps down to where down below awaits general grievous,4 of his magna guards,and thousands of battle droids of all different kinds!When i saw this part when playing ROTS the game before i saw the movie i thought he really was gonna battle everything down there himeslf with help from the clones but no he really didnt face the magna guards or the droids but hey he went up aganist grievous in a quick but really really awesome light saber duel!yet i still think him jumping down took guts!what do u guys think? ----THERE YA HAPPY!!!??GOD DAMN!

Alright dude, you seriously need to relax. You did well with no caps, but you still nedd to work on paragraphs. stick out tongue

And dont change topics in a thread, it gets confusing. You can use the search option to find what everyone elses favorite part is.

DeVi| D0do
what are u blind!?
Yes.

grievous16
heres my question if this is a thread on star wars why am i getting a english lesson from everyone in here!?i mean just how about u all just read it forget periods and crap i have to do all that crap at school hence why iam not doing that now.when i read other peoples threads i dont care if its in caps or if its spelled miscorrectly i just care about the topic which u guys should be doing.

DeVi| D0do
An english lesson... you're getting an english lesson.

grievous16
ur alittle wise ass aren't ya? and you will probably say "DUH YES" i bet 80% of the people here dont even like star wars especially you devil dodo

DeVi| D0do
Yes, I'm an arrogant prick. And I love Star Wars.

Ast Rofan
That new sig is coming in handy, huh DD?

DeVi| D0do
big grin

Indeed.

grievous16
thanks iam gonna try and get the hang of it big grin

Ushgarak
Has become pointless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.