Quasar vs Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Quasar vs Adam Warlock

leonidas
this happened. somehow quasar was abale to absorb warlock's powers (is he like ss and gather ambient energies that quasar could steal?)

anyway, after severely weakening warlock, adam lost control of his souk gem and it blasted quasar for a loop, it's power being outside his q-bands ability to deal with. when both were at full power, looked pretty much even. since the q-bands are unable to affect the gem, aw could win this like he can always win by soulsucking. without the gem i'd say they both win 5/10.

grey fox
warlock

DigiMark007
Wish I knew exactly what Quasar can do. I've heard the absorbing strategy used more than once, and leo's account of him using it against AW seems to support it. Without the soul gem, Warlock's powers are (generally) stronger though, so I'd think he could put up a good fight with or without the gem. I'd give AW 6/10 either way, but not knowing much about Quasar I could be wrong.

-DM

whirlysplat
Both characters suck bigtime imo big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by whirlysplat

...because they'd both beat Superman... stick out tongue

Keep the whirl

Stay faithy big grin

-DM

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...because they'd both beat Superman... stick out tongue

Keep the whirl

Stay faithy big grin

-DM

I think they would both lose to supes but they are both very silly characters, Warlock has had more revamps than I care to remember I enjoyed his original series in the 70's and the Marvel presents but since its been down hill.

Quasar is just a poor mans Green Lantern.

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

leonidas
yah they ruined warlock like they ruined thanos. the f'n powerups take once-cool characters and make them suck crap.

and supes would certainly beat quasar. he could beat aw if he could resist the gem. but that's an old debate . . .

smile

DigiMark007
I'd agree with that assessment (that Supes would beat Quasar and maybe Warlock)...I was just trying to irritate whirly.

Sentry
AW and Quasar... I'm going to side with AW on this one. Not by much though.

7 out of 10 times for Warlock with the gem.

6 out of 10 times for Warlock without the gem.

It's all about the soul gem. Even if Warlock didn't have it, he'd still be able to combat Quasar with his psionics and telepathy. Quasar has been mind controlled before.

Supes beat Quasar???

No leo. Quasar will do to him what Triumph did to him. Only Quasar will follow through with it.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
yah they ruined warlock like they ruined thanos. the f'n powerups take once-cool characters and make them suck crap.

and supes would certainly beat quasar. he could beat aw if he could resist the gem. but that's an old debate . . .

smile

Indeed it is Leo big grin Indeed it is

who?-kid
Originally posted by whirlysplat
You got that right lol. They are boring and always so serious (especially Warlock - does he have the Infinity Gem of Laughter also ? I doubt it).

whirlysplat
Originally posted by who?-kid
You got that right lol. They are boring and always so serious (especially Warlock - does he have the Infinity Gem of Laughter also ? I doubt it).

It certainly seems unlikelysmile

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sentry
It's all about the soul gem. Even if Warlock didn't have it, he'd still be able to combat Quasar with his psionics and telepathy. Quasar has been mind controlled before.B]

only by magic though... regular telepathy he can deal with, the Q-bands set up a jamming field in his mind to stop telepaths from controlling him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.