I am Stuck HELP PLEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hawkeye
I have reached a point of stupidity i can't figure out how to get any further in game - let me explain I am on Nar shadaa I sold my T3-M4 unit and used the Twilek Domo and found out hot to knock out hutt and kath hounds but i cant put him to sleep cause no more dancer sumone please help me(oh i cant leave no driod some stupid astromech system come on peeps lend some hands here) sad

Clawed The Bum
in the cantina there is a little chipmunk dude. talk to him. he sells the t3m3 unit to the hutt. and then you can go from there.

Darth Hawkeye
I alrdy sold my droid to Kodin the parts guy on Nar Shadaa

Morridini
Have u got the dancer costume or not? Didn't understand your post.

Darth Hawkeye
Yea i did how do i make her dance again waaah im screwed had to start all over almost done with Telos now for second try around

HimoKun
Stop. You do not need to dance with the Hutt to get past this level. That is extra.

Darth Hawkeye
Ok the only question i need answered is how do I get my T3M4 driod back so i can leave

HimoKun
You have t ogo through the warehouse and get the codes for your ship. Then you go back the way you came from, get attacked by threee HK droids, then walk out the door.

Darth Hawkeye
how do i get into the warehouse

HimoKun
You sell the robot.

Darth Hawkeye
The door is always locked but driod say go in

HimoKun
Then you got a bug or you need to talk to the droid, or you are trying t oget through the wrong door.

Darth Hawkeye
Is it the door where the Proticol driod is or what cause he says go in

JLRTENJAC
WOW, I never heard of this troubble in the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.