Think Future Star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hawkeye
There Was the Jedi Academy and it proves Luke trains Force Sensatives So what does anyone see in new movies for GL to make us make him rich. WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A GOOD TITLE FOR EPISODE VII

Morridini
There aren't going to be any new Star Wars movies.

And I also think GL already is rich.

Darth Hawkeye
I was starting a thread I kno he alrdy qouted he wont make anymore Just what would be a good title for the next episode and a background story

Morridini
Heir to the Empire.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
I was starting a thread I kno he alrdy qouted he wont make anymore Just what would be a good title for the next episode and a background story

Wrong. He hasn't decided yet whether he is going to make the new episodes, but it is a heavier chance he wont.

Darth_Glentract
I have heard about him making two TV shows and also a possible move(or mutiple movies) on Yoda becoming a Jedi knight.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I have heard about him making two TV shows and also a possible move(or mutiple movies) on Yoda becoming a Jedi knight. Well, won't that just ruin our whole perspective of Yogurt...I mean Yoda.

Morridini
Two TV-series has been confirmed.

As for more movies, George has absolutely denied for the possibility to make any more.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Wrong. He hasn't decided yet whether he is going to make the new episodes, but it is a heavier chance he wont.
Wrong. He has said many times he will NOT make any more movies, nor will he let anyone else.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Wrong. He has said many times he will NOT make any more movies, nor will he let anyone else.

This is incorrect, due to his interview on ET.

DeVi| D0do
What interview? When?

LordSorgo
What interview? When?

His interview with ET when he was finished with AOTC.

DeVi| D0do
Hahaha! That was frickin three years ago!

He has said many times since then that Revenge of the Sith is the final movie.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE MOVIES!

LordSorgo
Hahaha! That was frickin three years ago!

He has said many times since then that Revenge of the Sith is the final movie.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE MOVIES!

Three years ago....

So you're saying he changed his mind?

What makes you think he wont change his mind again.

I am 50/50 with the creation of 7, 8 and 9 but the other 50 tells me this is it.

Nactous
No, Dodo, he had considerd the option of other people making movies.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Nactous
No, Dodo, he had considerd the option of other people making movies.

SUPERSHADOW ALERT!

SUPERSHADOW ALERT!

Captain REX
Sound the alarm, I sense Suttle influence! stick out tongue

There will be no Episode VII, VIII, or IX. Lucas is done with movies related to Star Wars.

Nactous
Wo, wo. I hate that guy. I am just telling you what I read off of theforce.net

DeVi| D0do
From two months ago:
http://www.iesb.net/paramount2005/060905.php

THERE WILL BE NO MORE MOVIES

General Void
Damn it Derek look what u started lol

Darth Hawkeye
Couldn't help myself this is great my thread is a succes peeps argue its always good You guys SUCK hahah

Nactous
Well thank you DH, couldnt have said it better myself.

Darth Hawkeye
Come on people there gonna make another movie just need sum1 with the mind of GL kinda like KoTOR swicthed the peeps who made , KoTOR 2

DeVi| D0do
From two months ago:
http://www.iesb.net/paramount2005/060905.php

THERE WILL BE NO MORE MOVIES

Nactous
Thats great Dodo, do you want some kind of award, or something.

DeVi| D0do
Some kind of medal will be fine.

Darth_Glentract
I have a plan. Yadadada. Give me twenty-five billion dollars and I will by SW from Lucas and make at least 10 more movies. I' dead serious. If I get 25 billion to by SW I will make at least 10 more SW movies.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
There will be more movies. I promise you. As soon as George Lucas dies, Lucasarts will be panning for scripts before they put him in the ground.

DeVi| D0do
Why would LucasArts be making movies?

Nactous
I'm sure he ment LucasFilm.

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, I figured that... I was being facetious.

Darth Hawkeye
Well i thought i get alot of post but u peeps are worn out SO TYPE YOU PUSSIES ARGUE LOL What the f**k?

padmeXskywalker
HE IS HE IS HE IS HE IS making another movie. i KNOW he is!!! eps 7, 8, 9. i read it sumwhere. but i dont think GL is d directer though. sad

Darth Koroni
Thank the Force that e isn't making any others, he only seemed to do more than a half way decent job with Episode One, the rest are just filler.

Redeemer
He also said ANH would be his only movie, then he made three more.

He also said there would be no prequel, then he changed the title of "Star Wars" to "Star Wars Episode four: A new hope".

Obviously he likes to change his mind. Maybe he will with the next three that may happen.

Gryn Jabar
There are SW movies, they just don't have the same... production values.
http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by padmeXskywalker
HE IS HE IS HE IS HE IS making another movie. i KNOW he is!!! eps 7, 8, 9. i read it sumwhere. but i dont think GL is d directer though. sad

Have you ever heard of SuperShadow? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.