My Brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HimoKun
Well, it seems by now the doctors have almost given up hope. My brother has been in acoma for the past week and he's getting worse. They are stepping up treatment but it's not working. They predict he's going to die in a week or two. no no no

~Sir Mist~
Damnsad

That sucks big time. Maybe you should stay off KMC for a while and concentrate on this...

HimoKun
I've concentrated on this for most of the time. KMC is kinda of a outlet and I can get away from the truth. I really really don't want to lose my brother, since he was the one who bnasically raised me when I was a kid.

Kosta
That sucks man. Hope you get through this alright.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by HimoKun
Well, it seems by now the doctors have almost given up hope. My brother has been in acoma for the past week and he's getting worse. They are stepping up treatment but it's not working. They predict he's going to die in a week or two. no no no
wow thats sad, good luck with you smile

Neo_Communist
Sorry to hear that.....sad

Dark princess
srry to her about your brother but docters arn't ALLWAYS right...there was this one little boy I knew who wasn't sopose to live to 6 and then when he was 10 they said he wouldn't live to see 12 and then he pasted away when he was 15 so just hold your brothers hand and pray for him and stay strong I no what you are going threwsmile

mysterio69
****. i'm so sorry to hear that. try to stay strong. i hope the bastard that caused this grief burns in hell.

xxEmma_Fanxx
I hope your brother gets better, I am really sorry to hear that too. I wish you all the luck. Just keep praying, that's the best thing to do. weep

DarkC
Damn it, 'Kun......that really sucks. sad

HimoKun
Ya it does C. Thanks alot for all the support guys.

CURIOUS22
'Kun, thats so sad. im so sorry to hear that. i know what your going through but with what someone else said, docs arent always right. my grandfather was supposed to die within 6 mos and he lasted i belive 5 or 6 more years! talk to your bro and let him know your there and dont want to lose him. it will help. be strong, pray, and talk. i wish you the best.

Darth_Otaku
I'm sorry man.How was he shot? sad

BENITO
crythats so sadcry

crybabycrybabycrybabycrybaby

HimoKun
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I'm sorry man.How was he shot? sad

In a driveby.

Darth_Otaku
In a driveby.

So he wasn't a real target?Thats really f*cked up...

CURIOUS22
In a driveby.

OMG! Im so sorry! thats horrible. How old is he and were the people after him or was he just at the wrong place wrong time?

Wickerman
Dude, i already told you in the late night with moosey o'wicker thread that sucks major ass sad
I really hope he gets better, and even if God forbid he doesn't, don't lose it man. A lot of shit happens, but after a long long time you look back on things and see that maybe they happened for some kind of reason. Hindsight always does that.

Again, hope he gets better man thumb up

~wickerman~

Darth_Otaku
Go Punisher on the suspects! sad

sexylexy32

God I'm so sorry..that is awful. All you can do it hope for the best and even if he does go..he'll be in a better place without the pain and suffering.... Stay strong for him. sad

Ken Kenobi
Dude...cry I wish I had known about this earlier, this is terrible news. I'm not religious or anything, but I'll say a prayer for him. Keep your chin up bud and keep us informed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.