Darth Plageus vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi IN PiNk
I think Sidious would lose this one because he killed plageus while he was sleeping meaning that Sidiuos thought that palgeus could of killed him while he was awake.

Clawed The Bum
there is no evidence of that. there is evidence that Sidiuos was the only known sith to conquer the whole galaxy.

Darth Windu
He didn't conquer the whole galaxy; he conquered the little bit that was once the Old Republic; there are lightyears of unexplored space.

Clawed The Bum
there is a difference between galaxy and universe.

Darth Hawkeye
Galaxy is like Milky Way iniverse is entire space wich never ends

Darth Hawkeye
But iof you ask me ill go with Sideous

Darth Windu
Which has to do with what?

darth-yoda
this is silly there is n info on plagues to my knowledge apart from what gets said by sids and i think plagues would win because sids killed him in his sleep so he must of thought he would lose to him in a fight cough coward cough

Kam Solusar
exactly wot think, thank you

Great Vengeance
Sidious probably killed plagues in his sleep because he wasnt sure of the outcome and didnt want to take chances, besides that was in his younger days hes more powerful now and if plagues was stronger than sidious why didnt he take over the galaxy? Or atleast do something noteworthy.

Darth_Janus
The movie hints at PLagues being the starting point for Palpatine's leap to power and Sithdom, and hints that Plagues' works may have been responsible for Skywalker's creation.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
The movie hints at PLagues being the starting point for Palpatine's leap to power and Sithdom, and hints that Plagues' works may have been responsible for Skywalker's creation.

So he was basically just another pawn.

Darth_Janus
Perhaps, but dangerous enough to have to kill in his sleep.

kamikz
Sidious could have just seen him sleeping and thought, why don't I kill him now, easy shit. And killed him without having any trouble with him. Just because he was killed in his sleep doesent mean Sidious feard him in combat.

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by Jedi IN PiNk
I think Sidious would lose this one because he killed plageus while he was sleeping meaning that Sidiuos thought that palgeus could of killed him while he was awake.

First off, welcome to the KMC forums. Second, there's no evidence that Plagius even existed. It may have just been a story told by palps to lure Anakin ever closer to the darkside. But if I had to choose, then Palps. He's more cunning.

darthrevan89
Stupid thread...not enough information.

Darth_Nihilus86
Yeah Malak did something even more cowardly by bombarding his master's ship while he was fighting a team of jedi nights including bastila. Then he sent the whole starforge army against him and he still gets his ass kicked during a lightsaber duel where he draws life from dead jedi. Despite all that he still gets his ass kicked.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
there is a difference between galaxy and universe.

Have you never heard of the unknown reagons?

Dark Thor
A galaxy is inside a universe. Anyway, we dont even know Darth Plagueis's skills. He might be as weak as TPM anakin. He might be as strong as Revan. Why is there a thread on him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.