How Can One Person Affect Your Whole Life Entirely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Theres a program that I grew up in... some of you know about it. Well this one girl, she pretty much became my mentor at the beginning of my Junior year of HS....

and she totally affected my life in ways i will never forget. she means alot to me, and shes leaving for graduate school early this morning. I was able to spend her last night with her here in Hollywood with 3 other friends she was closest with. It was great. For a moment, when we were all hanging out laughing, it felt like she and I werent leaving. like it was just another night at the beach.

Its amazing how one person can touch your life in a way that makes you stop and think. And it doesnt have to be about anything specific. But just that that one person made you think. Thats a powerful quality to have. I'm gonna miss her alot. She really does mean the world to me. and I love her a lot, with all my heart.

HimoKun
Ya, I know how that feels. Good luck A1, hope you see her again.

jaden101
And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell my myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass

AD

DarkC
You will see her again, A1.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Theres a program that I grew up in... some of you know about it. Well this one girl, she pretty much became my mentor at the beginning of my Junior year of HS....

and she totally affected my life in ways i will never forget. she means alot to me, and shes leaving for graduate school early this morning. I was able to spend her last night with her here in Hollywood with 3 other friends she was closest with. It was great. For a moment, when we were all hanging out laughing, it felt like she and I werent leaving. like it was just another night at the beach.

Its amazing how one person can touch your life in a way that makes you stop and think. And it doesnt have to be about anything specific. But just that that one person made you think. Thats a powerful quality to have. I'm gonna miss her alot. She really does mean the world to me. and I love her a lot, with all my heart. That's so beautiful Allyn cry ....I hope you see her again..smile

Oiram62205

Fallen Jedi

Its amazing how one person can touch your life in a way that makes you stop and think. And it doesnt have to be about anything specific. But just that that one person made you think. Thats a powerful quality to have. I'm gonna miss her alot. She really does mean the world to me. and I love her a lot, with all my heart.

oh, i'm so sorry hun. cry

don't you have her cell number?

a1hsauce
lol yah i have her number and her address and all. its just more the presence of a person that im not gonna have anymore. its gonna be fine. shes driving up to school and im gonna see her thursday when i fly over. we'll have our formal goodbyes there.

HimoKun
Have you seen the movie Roadtrip? Do that!

DarkC
Nice advice, 'Kun. laughing

a1hsauce
Originally posted by HimoKun
Have you seen the movie Roadtrip? Do that!
roadtrip?... u mean eurotrip? confused

JLred
no road trip..............it has Tom Green.............he thinks he accidentally sends a tape of him doing his new girlfriend to his old girlfriend and goes to her dorms really far away to get the letter...........its funny...he takes friends with him..........

impchimp

that happened 2 me w/my papa.he died though.crybaby

Mr Parker

Yeah I know how that feels as well.Hope you get to see her in the future.Believe it or not,I have met people here at KMC who have really touched my life in one way or another who left and I never heard from the again,they were really special people and its been hard on me that I never heard anything back from them. sad I hope you have better luck than I have had. sad

Alpha Centauri
There's nothing worse than distance in that case. Trust me, I know.

The best way forward is to continually maintain the effort and dedication to the cause, continually keep her and her efforts in your heart and never let it fade away.

-AC

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
There's nothing worse than distance in that case. Trust me, I know.

The best way forward is to continually maintain the effort and dedication to the cause, continually keep her and her efforts in your heart and never let it fade away.

-AC

I totally agree.

Jana

Awww, that'S so sweet Allyn. I hope you two don't lose your contact. hug

This sort of thing happened with my brother. I trusted him, like no one else, then he went away and we still have fun and stuff, when he visits, but it'S not the same. It'S the presence that you miss. erm

a1hsauce
thanks all of you I appreciate it smile... she was a great friend. and like she said. this isnt a goodbye. its just a see you later.

dave123

Its amazing how one person can touch your life in a way that makes you stop and think. And it doesnt have to be about anything specific. But just that that one person made you think. Thats a powerful quality to have. I'm gonna miss her alot. She really does mean the world to me. and I love her a lot, with all my heart. I'll keep my advice short, and to the point:

Don't be a ****ing idiot, keep in contact with her big grin

a1hsauce
Originally posted by dave123
I'll keep my advice short, and to the point:

Don't be a ****ing idiot, keep in contact with her big grin
lol yah i have her number and her address and all. its just more the presence of a person that im not gonna have anymore. its gonna be fine. shes driving up to school and im gonna see her thursday when i fly over. we'll have our formal goodbyes there.
wink

dave123
I mean in the future stick out tongue Don't just let her number just there, idle no

a1hsauce
I mean in the future stick out tongue Don't just let her number just there, idle no
of all the peoples numbers in the world that i would just let sit there..hers I wouldnt

Jackie Malfoy

sad You will be fine sausy I know you will.JMhug

dave123
That really is good to hear happy I mean that, I'm not being sarcastic or nothin'

HimoKun
Well, why don't yougo to the same school as her eventually? Won't that work?

a1hsauce
lol ahh no.. shes in graduate school and her field isnt what im interested in. lol I love the girl, but I dont love her that much

HimoKun
What college does she go to?

dave123
....would you go to Hell and back for her? zorro

a1hsauce
What college does she go to?
school in Kentucky for Marriage and Family Thearapy

a1hsauce
....would you go to Hell and back for her? zorro
yes... santa

HimoKun

And what do you want to do?

dave123
I respect you a lil bit more now, Mr Sauce happy

a1hsauce
And what do you want to do?
sociology

I respect you a lil bit more now, Mr Sauce happy
comin from you mr. dave...that means a lot big grin

dave123
The average OTFer won't hear something like that from me no You might wanna take a screenshot... print it off... frame it stick out tongue

a1hsauce
way ahead of you big man...its in a plaque already

HimoKun

Where in Kentucky?

a1hsauce
i dont know exactly..i wrote it down at home when i got her contact info

silver_tears
send her something, sweetest thing you could do

a1hsauce
im planning on sending her flowers to her dorm room when she moves in Monday

dave123
Yeah, make sure you know how she feels, or you'll be losing sleep until you let her know erm

(Note: I can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread, so sorry if this has been covered)

a1hsauce
Yeah, make sure you know how she feels, or you'll be losing sleep until you let her know erm

(Note: I can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread, so sorry if this has been covered)
lol shes just a friend bud. a really good friend

HimoKun
Well, Here are the colleges with a Sociology major:

Alice Lloyd College
Asbury College
Bellarmine College
Berea College
Brescia University
Campbellsville University
Centre College
Cumberland College
Eastern Kentucky University
Georgetown College
Kentucky Christian College
Kentucky State University
Kentucky Wesleyan College
Lindsey Wilson College
Midway College
Morehead State University
Murray State University
Northern Kentucky University
Pikeville College
Spalding University
Sullivan University
Thomas More College
Transylvania University
University of Kentucky
University of Louisville
Western Kentucky University

choosewisely
know the feeling...no expression

dave123
lol shes just a friend bud. a really good friend Yeah, I've read enough of the thread to know that big grin But I'm sure she'd appreciate knowing how important she is yes

Sassy

Its amazing how one person can touch your life in a way that makes you stop and think. And it doesnt have to be about anything specific. But just that that one person made you think. Thats a powerful quality to have. I'm gonna miss her alot. She really does mean the world to me. and I love her a lot, with all my heart. petpet i know what you mean but hopefully the two of you will keep in touch. i know from personal expirience that it's difficult to stay good friends with someone when you're not actually with them. i hope things work out for you better than they did for me. glomp

a1hsauce
lol yah girls dont seem to get enough of that do they dave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.