Terrax vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
both can lift 75 tons. Terrax has his rock ability. Can She-Hulk heal? im sure she can rite?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Dark Thor
both can lift 75 tons. Terrax has his rock ability. Can She-Hulk heal? im sure she can rite?

yeah yo the green short can heal but Terrax packing to much heat for the super green cutie ya feel me...wickedph

GalacticStorm
She hulks a lot stronger than that now Radk Thor and has been for many years. She continually weight trains to increase her strength. She increased to 90 tons a few years back and now she's got even stronger than the likes of hercules even.

However imo she would be no match for terrax whatsoever.

olympian
Stronger than Mortal Hercules so far.

Terrax has too many ways to take her. Too much versability. Of course if he gets close he will probably be outmuscled.

If not he surely wins.

dawsey28
Well written Terrax could defeat her. There was thread where people were saying he'd defeat Wonder Woman and I agree.

But sadly Terrax has to live down a beaten given to him by Thing.

Mainstream
yeah Thang was all up in Terrax face like "yo Byotch..it's Clobberin time G" wickedph punch

Darth_Erebus
Hmm, The Thing (who isn't as strong as the current version of She Hulk) beat Terrax? Something's wrong with this picture. As powerful as Terrax is he always seems to lose. The writers really seem to have it in for him. As for this thread, Terrax SHOULD win but with his track record I'm not betting on it.

Dr. Obliterator
This is a hard matchup. I gotta say stalemate

olympian
"Hmm, The Thing (who isn't as strong as the current version of She Hulk) beat Terrax?"

If you mean the fight during Byrne`s run, he didnt beat him no. They needed Silver Surfer to take him and he (SS) was drained after that tussle.
And that was without Terrax using his axe.

Usually his low showings are when hes acting too arrogant.

dawsey28
When Jim Lee and Brandon Choi was writing Fantastic Four, Terrax owned the Fantastic Four by himself.

But that was in the Heroes Reborn Universe.

I do think Terrax would win:
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/galactus/heralds/terrax.html
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/terrax.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.