Apocalypse vs. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Each has a day of prep. They duel in Frankenstein's castle

Mainstream
A-poc cuz if Juggy can give Strange trouba and A-poc gots a day to prep...he can beat Stange be fo he has a chance to say "zubba fubba scoopy doomy" or what-ever....ya feel me..wickedph

Dark Thor
since when did you start the "ya feel me" thing

Mainstream
Originally posted by Dark Thor
since when did you start the "ya feel me" thing

yo check it....I was like yo M-stream...you needs'sta up ya game cuz...sho'em you da shizzle to the dizzle to fizzle to the eizzle to the bizzle..ya feel me? wickedph

whirlysplat
Apoc is toast big grin

Mainstream
I must disgree....A-poc alien Tech can over come Strange.....you don't think A-poc can take out a middle aged white wizard...ya buggin Splat.....fo sho wickedph

Dr. Obliterator
mainstream is scaring me

Xplosive
Apocalypse

long pig
Apoc used another character with power greater than his own to overcame -one- enchantment with celestial tech that he no longer has possesion of.

Apoc gets sent to another dimension.

Apocalypes: "I am Apo.....holy shit, where am I?"

Beyonder
laughing out loud

Richrf
Strange.

LGodamus
Doc Strange nuff said

apoc001
But Apoc's omnipotent. That means he can do anything.

LGodamus
Originally posted by apoc001
But Apoc's omnipotent. That means he can do anything.

really I must have missed him getting the infinity gauntlet...damn roll eyes (sarcastic)

apoc001
well, this big official info book said he was omnipotent. like he can not only change his body mass and shape, but he can alter it so he has different powers, so there's really no limit to the possibilities

jinzin
his powers are only limited to a physical state....even by giving himself new one's they are only physical..... strange operates on another level...quite literally....

again....if strange at full...can hold his own against adam warlock with the infinity gems...what chance does apoc have? confused

apoc001
yeah, alright you win.

jinzin
not to say apoc isn't very very badass...just that strange is something else entirely....

apoc001
yeah i guess apoc does have his good days

jinzin
ever read xecutioners song...where he ran through like 5 or 6 x-men in 4 seconds.....ridiculous.....(I mean awesome by that)...

apoc001
sweet

long pig
Strange has taken out more poweful people in his sleep......

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by long pig
Strange has taken out more poweful people in his sleep......

Actually true, Nightmare for one smile

long pig
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Actually true, Nightmare for one smile
Indeed.

Cosmic Cube
lmao... He actually did defeat Nightmare, while asleep! Classic, pig! Classic! laughing

droolio

jinzin
in all fairness hasn't nightcralwer beat up nightmare in dream world.....

I know venom and wolvie definietly have...

long pig
Not right after Nightmare took out Eternity and held him captive.

Strange came in, kicked nightmare's ass and released Eternity.

leonidas
apoc got CRUSHED by stryfe and had to resort to tricking loki into a trap - which never DID hold him. strange has just too much in his arsenal for one of the most inconsisent chaarcters in comics to handle.

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
apoc got CRUSHED by stryfe and had to resort to tricking loki into a trap - which never DID hold him. strange has just too much in his arsenal for one of the most inconsisent chaarcters in comics to handle.

in apocs defense he was seriously weakened and in a state of death......aside from that stryfe was created specifically to destroy him.....

again....I would put my money on kitty pride in a lot of fights vs. otherwise vastly superior opponents....but not against wolverine because of her weakness......

not to say strange wouldn't win....just saying that's an unfair example to use for a guy who bested the high evolutionary back in the day....

leonidas
<<not to say strange wouldn't win....just saying that's an unfair example to use for a guy who bested the high evolutionary back in the day....>.

stalemated, not bested . . . sad and weakened? before stryfe got to him he was weakened? don't recall that . . . confused

jinzin
i would call HE wrapped up in apoc's tendrils bested....

and yeah he was definitely weakened.......don't you remember him all goopy and.....stuff?

leonidas
<<would call HE wrapped up in apoc's tendrils bested....>>

what was apoc gonna do, HUG him to death?? smile

and i'll have to take a peak at that fight again. no i don't remember that. i remember him all . . . 'goopy' afterwards though . . .

jinzin
he was definitely goopy....i think sinister infected him...or pulled him out of his incubation too early (I don't remember the story line) but when he throws down with the x-men he makes a statement about how even though he's in a seriously weakened state he's still far more than the x-men can handle...which he proved to be true in what took him only 5 seconds to finish.......

again one must consider the fact that stryfe was specifically designed to destroy him.....

and apoc coulda....well he coulda.....well....wait I know...he could have turned his body into a giant propeller and spun in circles untile H.E. got sick and blew chunks.......either way high evo was immobilized apoc wasn't.......he had it under his control...that's a win to me....well in some ways at least....

long pig
When did Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Venom beat Nightmare?

Xplosive
Originally posted by apoc001
well, this big official info book said he was omnipotent. like he can not only change his body mass and shape, but he can alter it so he has different powers, so there's really no limit to the possibilities

Yup, I think Apocalypse could make an adamantium from himself, his control of molecules is complete.
Apocalypse was one of the weakets state against Stryfe he was ever shown.

long pig
What is adamantium to the sorcerer supreme?

He's transmuted Adamantium into tissue paper then ripped it apart as such.

With a full days prep.....Apoc just doesn't wake up the morning of the fight.

Xplosive
What is adamantium to the sorcerer supreme?

Actully I didn't mean anything with that adamantium or apply to the fight between them, I only said that his control of molecule is so good that he could make an adamntium from himself, he has complete control.

long pig
You think so?
I know he could control his molecules, but not actually transmute them.

Xplosive
You think so?
I know he could control his molecules, but not actually transmute them.

I think he could. And when you think potetnialy, his control of molecules is complete, he coul give himself any kind of power. He could only study other mutant powers and then give, make it for himself, logiclly he could do it very easily.

long pig
He is limited to logic and science.

If Strange were to transmute Apoc's body, Apoc wouldn't have the power to return it to normal.

Mainstream
yo buggin yo A-poc got this one wickedph

jinzin
When did Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Venom beat Nightmare?

wolverine and venom did it in marvel comics presents....117-122......I don't know about nightcrawler...its just a memory I have..but I have nothing to prove it...that's why I was askin....

long pig
Oh, I'll have to check it out.
Nightmare is near omnipotent in his own realm, so I dunno.

leonidas
i know spidey and ghost rider have also gotten the best of him, and sleepwalker too.

long pig
None of this happend pre 1980 though has it?

I mean, he couldn't have went from beating Eternity to losing to Wolverine in a month.

leonidas
pre 1980? no. i remember spidey battling him not all that long ago, and ghostrider too. sleepwalker was in the what, early 90's and he faced nightmare a couple times. sleepwalker was pretty tough in the day.

long pig
See....that's my problem.
I'm severly out of the loop on newer comics.

96 and up, I'm a bit lost.

leonidas
96? and you still debate things? well done. i stopped in 2001 i think, but i've tried to follow on the internet some. even still, i felt a bit uncomfortable because i didn't know current info. but it seems most debates are not about the most current happenings, but rather classic characters, and most of those haven't changed too much - even since 96.

hrm, you must be a bit older than i had you pegged for . . .

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by leonidas
i know spidey and ghost rider have also gotten the best of him, and sleepwalker too.
Didn't they turn out to be animated, or am I thinking of something else? I was perusing some back issues in a shop the other day, and I came across an issue (Excalibur was in it as well) we Spidey fought Nightmare (who was fake).

long pig
Nah, I'm still young, I just had more older comics than newer ones.

That's why I like this site, if you know your stuff from around 95, more than likely you'll be able to know what everyone is talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.