Happy??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
Ever tried to think about the last time you were totally happy and not been able to? ..it's quite a sad thought when you examine it...hmm

DarkC
Yeah.

Oiram62205
Fi how did that thought come about?

Darth Nauj
I'm always happy when the end is near evil face

Kharhmah
I haven't been genuinely happy for quite a while. Its even made me cry a couple times. happy

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Oiram62205
Fi how did that thought come about? Because of this >>>

"She decided to make a list of the things that make her happy.
She writes 'plum-blossom' at the top of the piece of paper.
Then she stares at the paper, unable to think of anything else.
Eventually it begins to get dark."

-Despair, Endless Nights

And I remember my English teacher was doing these exercise with us about 'inhabiting happy' and we had to think of a truly happy memory and alot of people including me couldn't remember one...I just thought it was very sad...

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I haven't been genuinely happy for quite a while. Its even made me cry a couple times. happy Originally posted by Fionnuala
Because of this >>>

"She decided to make a list of the things that make her happy.
She writes 'plum-blossom' at the top of the piece of paper.
Then she stares at the paper, unable to think of anything else.
Eventually it begins to get dark."

-Despair, Endless Nights

And I remember my English teacher was doing these exercise with us about 'inhabiting happy' and we had to think of a truly happy memory and alot of people including me couldn't remember one...I just thought it was very sad...

Hugs for the both of you

group

Kharhmah
Hugs for the both of you

group
happy hug

Fionnuala
Hugs for the both of you

group Thanks..hug except for me it's not like a major thing..it's not like I'm very sad or depressed or anything..just in the middle..which can sometimes be worse I think..confused

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Thanks..hug except for me it's not like a major thing..it's not like I'm very sad or depressed or anything..just in the middle..which can sometimes be worse I think..confused
I see. You def dont want to be depressed...TRUST ME. I was there for far too long.

Fionnuala
I see. You def dont want to be depressed...TRUST ME. I was there for far too long. Nope...depressions id terrible...I'll get over it I'm sure..just bored and restless with the way my life is going right now messed

Oiram62205
Arent you on holiday?

So why dont you do something to change it?

DarkC
nutskick

JLred
I remember when I was happy......it happens alot in my life........for some odd reason.........

Mr Parker
yeah I know what you mean. sad I can actually remember those moments but they only lasted briefly because of something else that happened later on to me. sad

Fionnuala
Arent you on holiday?

So why dont you do something to change it? Yeah..I am..

I don't know....I know I need to do something though..

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah I know what you mean. sad I can actually remember those moments but they only lasted briefly because of something else that happened later on to me. sad
hey tomorrow's a new day
Yeah..I am..

I don't know....I know I need to do something though..
will you tell me whats wrong?

Fionnuala
hey tomorrow's a new day

will you tell me whats wrong? Possibly....but it's not something definite...I'm not even sure there is something wrong messed

Mr Parker
hey tomorrow's a new day

I wish just a new day was all it took to make things right with me and a friend of mine but I'm not so sure it will.I left a message on his answering machine the other day that he was offended by because he said the comments were unnecessary and condescending as well.In the message,I asked him when his play is going up that he is starring in and because of my remarks I made to him he emailed me back today and thats when he said those remarks I made were unnecessary and condescending. He said because of those remarks,he doesn't want to give me the dates on when his show is going on.I emailed him back today and said I was sorry for it.I just hope he can forgive me for them and will talk to me again sometime. sad If not now,I hope he at least gets over it and will talk with me in the future.

Oiram62205
Possibly....but it's not something definite...I'm not even sure there is something wrong messed
you are always confused
hey tomorrow's a new day

I wish just a new day was all it took to make things right with me and a friend of mine but I'm not so sure it will.I left a message on his answering machine the other day that he was offended by because he said the comments were unnecessary and condescending as well.In the message,I asked him when his play is going up that he is starring in and because of my remarks I made to him he emailed me back today and thats when he said those remarks I made were unnecessary and condescending. He said because of those remarks,he doesn't want to give me the dates on when his show is going on.I emailed him back today and said I was sorry for it.I just hope he can forgive me for them and will talk to me again sometime. sad If not now,I hope he at least gets over it and will talk with me in the future.
I dont see how he was offended. Do you think you feel that you said anything hurtful? I hope he gets past is anger and you guys work things out.

Fionnuala
you are always confused

Yes..perhaps that's the problem..

Oiram62205
I think we are all a little confused at some point. You kind of let yout thought get carried away though. it's prolly not as bad as you're letting yourself believe it is.

Fionnuala
I think we are all a little confused at some point. You kind of let yout thought get carried away though. it's prolly not as bad as you're letting yourself believe it is. laughing ..you're probably very right..I do tend to think too much..

Fëanor
i can't remember a time when i wasn't happy, even when i'm sad huh

Darth_Otaku
I am actualluy,never happy.I always feel .....numb is the best word.

Mr Parker
Well I DID say that if I was an actor,I would not want to perform there because of how small the space is which apparently was hurtful to him which I guess was something I should not have said and kept to myself.Yeah I sure hope he gets past his anger on that as well.Because of my comments he said he does not wish to tell me when the show dates are.

Alpha Centauri
I can, seems far back though.

-AC

Lana
Last time I was really, truly happy, was several months ago.

Oiram62205

Mr Parker
Yeah I emailed him today and said I was truely sorry for what I said and the last thing I would ever want to do was offend HIM of all people.Yeah,your right, he really is passionate about it.

Oiram62205
Yeah I emailed him today and said I was truely sorry for what I said and the last thing I would ever want to do was offend HIM of all people.Yeah,your right, he really is passionate about it.
Well, then its only a matter of time. I'm sure he'll forgive you. He prolly just needs some space to cool off.

Clovie
Ever tried to think about the last time you were totally happy and not been able to? ..it's quite a sad thought when you examine it...hmm i'm havign so big number of mood swings..so i remember it rather exactly... but of course there was no reason to be happy at all bag

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Clovie
i'm havign so big number of mood swings..so i remember it rather exactly... but of course there was no reason to be happy at all bag
come on clover

smile smile

hug

Mr Parker
Well, then its only a matter of time. I'm sure he'll forgive you. He prolly just needs some space to cool off.

Yeah your probably right,thats all he needs I am sure.Im sure he must know that deep down I didnt mean to sound like a jerk or anything like I did and I didnt mean anything by it.eventually I think he will get over it.Thanks my man,that will help me get through the day. smile

Oiram62205
Yeah your probably right,thats all he needs I am sure.Im sure he must know that deep down I didnt mean to sound like a jerk or anything like I did and I didnt mean anything by it.eventually I think he will get over it.Thanks my man,that will help me get through the day. smile
np. anytime.

dave123
Ever tried to think about the last time you were totally happy and not been able to? ..it's quite a sad thought when you examine it...hmm No problem droolio

Jackie Malfoy
hey tomorrow's a new day

That is awful.I am sure he will make up with you one of these days.If he was a true friend he would had said that is ok.If not then he may never forgive you.
And I would not carry on your relionship with him.JM smile

Mr Parker
Yeah thats what I was thinking Jackie.That if he was a true friend,he would forgive me.This all just happened today so hopefully he just needs some space to cool off and he will talk with me again eventually and make up with me one of these days.

Jackie Malfoy
I am sure he will parker.JMkisses

magic_hate_ball
i dont remember the last time i was happy...or even in a moderately decent mood...cry

dave123
sounds like you need illegal drugs thumb up

magic_hate_ball
nah...they just make me worse erm

Storm
Well I DID say that if I was an actor,I would not want to perform there because of how small the space is which apparently was hurtful to him which I guess was something I should not have said and kept to myself.Yeah I sure hope he gets past his anger on that as well.Because of my comments he said he does not wish to tell me when the show dates are.
Your friend is really passionate about theatre and excited about performing. He has probably been rehearsing a lot and expected that, as a friend, you would share his enthusiasm and excitement instead of putting him down because of (what seems to you to be) a small space.
If I put my heart in something then I would feel offended by such a comment as well, especially if made by a friend who should be aware of what it means to me.

Being critical is easy, and offering criticism seems easier still. Nothing makes most people bristle more quickly than unfair, unskillful, or unsolicited criticism. It' s important to ensure that you' ve made clear that what you' re sharing is your perspective rather than a judgment or indictment of the other person. Also see the positive as well as the negative. Share what you really appreciate about him and his work.

All you can do is say you' re sorry and that you' d love to see him perform.

Clovie
Originally posted by dave123
sounds like you need illegal drugs thumb up it can work better with using the legal stuff. you just need to mix them in right dimensions yawn

Saberstylemasta
I'm happy!

SHAKOON IS BANNED!

magic_hate_ball
Originally posted by dave123
sounds like you need illegal drugs thumb up
there are days i think i need a gun and a single hollow-point

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
I'm happy!

SHAKOON IS BANNED!

dont know him but do you know WHY he was?

Saberstylemasta
Yes I do

He was being a member basher and making pointless, repeat, and innapropreate threads.

Mr Parker
Oh I see,naughty naughty.

Saberstylemasta
Indeed..

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Clovie
it can work better with using the legal stuff. you just need to mix them in right dimensions yawn

love the ava and sig

Clovie
tx laughing out loud

Oiram62205
Happiness def wont be coming around today

R2D2-89
i was happy yesterday, it was fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.