Ulic qel droma & Exar Kun Vs. Freedon Naad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
just want to see how you all rate Freedon naad

Darth_Glentract
I personally think that Exar and Ulic are the strongest Master Apprentice team, so they would beat him fast. Exar killed him by himself(or at least his spirit, but that was a weaker Exar).

Kam Solusar
so u think just exar could beat him?

Darth Windu
Perhaps. Yeah.

Admiral Akbar
Yeah exar alone has this.

Darth Windu
I wouldn't go that far. He might, but I don't know.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Windu
I wouldn't go that far. He might, but I don't know.

Exactly. Exar was corrupted and had trouble with just Nadd's spirit, so Nadd in the flesh is presumably very strong. It's too much of an assumption to say Exar alone will take out Nadd; but I'll say he has a good shot.

Darth_Glentract
I think I use the same basic concept as the system Windu used on another thread.

Dueling Skill

Freedon Nadd- 14 Although I don't know for sure, I doubt he could have take control of a planet without very good dueling skills.

Exar- 12 He invented his own form. Defeated a lightsaber grandmaster in dueling, but it probably wasn't because of an advantage in lightsaber skill, more force powers too.

Ulic- 12 He's close to Exar, but not as powerful. I always thought his lightsaber hilt looked cool(random note).

Force Mastery

Freedon- 15 He has to be awsomely powerful. He took over a planet by himself, sustained his spirit without outside interference for 400 years, just seems really good.

Exar- 12 He destroyed a star for pete sake. The ground shook beneath his feet there was so much energy coming from him.

Ulic- 8 I think this is Ulic's biggest failing. He has never displayed any amazing feats that I know of.

Raw Power

Freedon- 12 I give Freedon a 12 here because I think he was very strong to have acheived what he did, but not invincible.

Exar- 12 Exar's strong-point. The energy from him made the groun tremble beneath him.

Ulic- 9 Once again falling behind the other two. He overall hasn't showed a lot of raw energy.

Tactics

Freedon- 10 He's got to be pretty good at tactics seeing as he managed to take over a planet by himself(I know, I mention that a lot).

Exar- 11 While not Thrawn or Revan, he did manage to wage a war against the Republic and probably would have one if he hadn't been betrayed.

Ulic- 8 He doesn't really seem like the tactics kindove guy to me.

Against Single Opponent

Freedon- 10 I think he was good, but I don't know of any outstanding opponent that he beat in one-on-one.

Exar- 10 Probably not amazing at this, seeing as he use's a double-bladed lightsaber.

Ulic- 13 He matched Exar for a long time in single combat. I find this very impressive.

Against Multiple Opponents

Freedon- 14 He conquered an entire planet by himself. He probably fought hundreds of opponents at a time.

Exar- 15 In KOTOR 2 Atton says that double-bladed lightsabers were great at hacking through enemies. Exar displayed a high skill in this area during the Sith War.

Ulic- 9 Doubtfully amazing at this, but probably good none-the-less.

Overall:

Freedon Nadd- 75

Exar Kun- 62

Ulic Qel-Droma- 59

That gives Exar and Ulic a combined score of 121. I would chop off 25 points from their total to allow for imperfect melding of their skills during combat. That still gives them 96. They win.

Illustrious
That formula is completely imperfect and just plain wrong.

The most obvious descrepancy is this:

Exar and Ulic are fighting against ONE opponent, Freedon against two, this should only apply for FREEDON, because Exar and Ulic do not have this in their advantage.

How does Ulic have a higher score than Exar because he MATCHED him?

They don't have an ARMY behind them, so this is practically irrelevant. If it comes down to it, it is well placed weapon wielding and battle strategy. As a result, to give Exar and Ulic a cummulative score would be more effective.

He's not as powerful but gets the same score... right.

There's not mathematical "formula" for how you determine the outcome of a match, every match could theoretically go both ways as no one here is immune to being lightsabered. However, some of your categories are just plain impractical.

Darth Windu
Glentract, I used my tactics section for how they would use the environment and such to score a victory. I don't know enough about Nadd to judge, so I kept my system out of this.

LordSorgo
Either Exar or Ulic could take Freedon alone. Maybe Ulic would have significant trouble, But Exar would slice him down.

Illustrious
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Either Exar or Ulic could take Freedon alone. Maybe Ulic would have significant trouble, But Exar would slice him down.

I love how well you supported that one. Any reasons for believing Exar or even ULIC could take out Nadd?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Illustrious
I love how well you supported that one. Any reasons for believing Exar or even ULIC could take out Nadd?

I love how original your Sarcasm is. Nadd was more of a Political figure when he was a Sith Lord. Exar and Ulic were accomplished duelists.

Kam Solusar
Nadd ruled the most dangerous place in the galaxy of that time and he took it by force and then kept it for 50 yrs, surely thats gotta count for something

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
Nadd ruled the most dangerous place in the galaxy of that time and he took it by force and then kept it for 50 yrs, surely thats gotta count for something

I am guessing he ruled it alone?

NO!

Kam Solusar
Yes to begin with he took himself then the weak hu didnt want to fight him joined him

Darth Windu
. . . . . Whatever you say.

DarkExar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I personally think that Exar and Ulic are the strongest Master Apprentice team, so they would beat him fast. Exar killed him by himself(or at least his spirit, but that was a weaker Exar).

Ypu Glentract is deffinty right Exar and Ulic would rip him apart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.