Is it true love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Well, let me tell you about the best day of my life, which happend last night. First let me start off by saying I called my girlfriend (Lindsey) at about 10 in the morning, to spend the day with her. Which we did. Now let me tell you about how me and Lindsey act with eachother, she is a big moron, she can manipulate her face into something scary, but in her own way, she is the most adorable person in the world. We went to the mall at about 1 pm to go get something to eat. Then we went to see wedding crashers, which had nudity in it (nothing to do with my story, just like to remember it). Then, we thought about wasting more money by going out to eat again for dinner, which we did with my whole family, this part comes from wedding crashers, you know the part with Vince Vaughn and the crazy girlfriend, and they're at dinner and she has her hand under the table naughty....well she kept threatening me to do that, and i'm like "thats a threat?" and we laughed. But the best part of my day, was at night, now i know what you're thinking, we went straight to the bed and sexed all night, which would be true, but not tonight, for some reason we just went into my bed and talked and laughed and giggled, it was so much fun......then we sexed...just kidding, after that, we just fell asleep and held eachother...then she said the 3 scariest words ever "I Love You" and i felt wierd and hesitated and she kept looking at me...then i said it back....but i dont know if its true, i know my brain thinks so, i'm just waiting for my heart to catch up to my brain...but i'm almost certain that we will be together for a long while...i was wondering...should i buy her a promise ring?

DarkC
Wait two years.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
Wait two years. huh

JLred
Or just wa- no two years will do...

DarkC
Two years, damn you!

Lady_Jade
How long have you been going out? Must not be long if you hesitated when hearing I Love You. If you are pretty new in the relationship than right now you can't tell if it is love or not. At this point is might just be infatuation. You can't be with someone for a short time and love them. You need lots of time so you know how they really are and then you grow to really love them. Don't buy her a ring yet. You don't know for sure if it is real love or not.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
How long have you been going out? Must not be long if you hesitated when hearing I Love You. If you are pretty new in the relationship than right now you can't tell if it is love or not. At this point is might just be infatuation. You can't be with someone for a short time and love them. You need lots of time so you know how they really are and then you grow to really love them. Don't buy her a ring yet. You don't know for sure if it is real love or not. i think its been about 9 months

DarkC
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i think its been about 9 months
hysterical2

Masrix
sleepy Just do it

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Masrix
sleepy Just do it i dont take advice from fattys

DarkC
i dont take advice from fattys
Two years, damn you!!!!

Lady_Jade
How long have you known her? After 9 months of being together it sounds weird to be hesitant about saying I love you. sad

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
hysterical2 the **** is so funny

Revernd Maynard
How long have you known her? After 9 months of being together it sounds weird to be hesitant about saying I love you. sad well, its a big step, dont judge me

Lady_Jade
Not really. 9 months is a long time to be with someone and not say I love you. My boyfriend said I love you like a month after we started going out but he knew me for 2 years prior to that. Don't take offence.

xLiNdS x 622x
How long have you known her? After 9 months of being together it sounds weird to be hesitant about saying I love you. sad
you can go out with someone for a long time and still not love them...maybe he's just not like those losers who say i love you the first week they're going out....he obviously really likes her

Revernd Maynard
this thread has gotten me all pissed off now

Storm
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
you can go out with someone for a long time and still not love them...maybe he's just not like those losers who say i love you the first week they're going out....he obviously really likes her
Not all among them are losers.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Killer_Dennis
Well, let me tell you about the best day of my life, which happend last night. First let me start off by saying I called my girlfriend (Lindsey) at about 10 in the morning, to spend the day with her. Which we did. Now let me tell you about how me and Lindsey act with eachother, she is a big moron, she can manipulate her face into something scary, but in her own way, she is the most adorable person in the world. We went to the mall at about 1 pm to go get something to eat. Then we went to see wedding crashers, which had nudity in it (nothing to do with my story, just like to remember it). Then, we thought about wasting more money by going out to eat again for dinner, which we did with my whole family, this part comes from wedding crashers, you know the part with Vince Vaughn and the crazy girlfriend, and they're at dinner and she has her hand under the table naughty....well she kept threatening me to do that, and i'm like "thats a threat?" and we laughed. But the best part of my day, was at night, now i know what you're thinking, we went straight to the bed and sexed all night, which would be true, but not tonight, for some reason we just went into my bed and talked and laughed and giggled, it was so much fun......then we sexed...just kidding, after that, we just fell asleep and held eachother...then she said the 3 scariest words ever "I Love You" and i felt wierd and hesitated and she kept looking at me...then i said it back....but i dont know if its true, i know my brain thinks so, i'm just waiting for my heart to catch up to my brain...but i'm almost certain that we will be together for a long while...i was wondering...should i buy her a promise ring? *Pats Maynard on the back* When your ready, you do it. Sounds like you had a great time. You should think of what you want to do. Then choose it and do it

DarkC
Nah, he's smart.....actually wants to tell his girl the truth, that's why he was so hesistant. You probably do love her, Maynard.

CURIOUS22
how old are you? and how old is she?

DarkC
I believe he is 17-18.

Lady_Jade

I'm not saying that he is weird or wrong or anything but I personally feel that 9 months with someone is a long time and by then you should know whether or not you love the person you are with. I am not saying he should have known after a week but it all depends on how long he has known her. That's why I asked how long he knew her.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
how old are you? and how old is she? 17Originally posted by DarkC
I believe he is 17-18. good guess *gives a cookie to dark

CURIOUS22
i think that if you guys have been together that long, have fun, have made love, then i think it sounds like you are in love!

xLiNdS x 622x
I'm not saying that he is weird or wrong or anything but I personally feel that 9 months with someone is a long time and by then you should know whether or not you love the person you are with. I am not saying he should have known after a week but it all depends on how long he has known her. That's why I asked how long he knew her.
love is a very complicated thing and i personally could never know if i loved someone after only 9 months..it would take much longer because i'd want to know for sure and tell him the truth...and thats probably how maynard feels

LiL nAstY GirL
Well, let me tell you about the best day of my life, which happend last night. First let me start off by saying I called my girlfriend (Lindsey) at about 10 in the morning, to spend the day with her. Which we did. Now let me tell you about how me and Lindsey act with eachother, she is a big moron, she can manipulate her face into something scary, but in her own way, she is the most adorable person in the world. We went to the mall at about 1 pm to go get something to eat. Then we went to see wedding crashers, which had nudity in it (nothing to do with my story, just like to remember it). Then, we thought about wasting more money by going out to eat again for dinner, which we did with my whole family, this part comes from wedding crashers, you know the part with Vince Vaughn and the crazy girlfriend, and they're at dinner and she has her hand under the table naughty....well she kept threatening me to do that, and i'm like "thats a threat?" and we laughed. But the best part of my day, was at night, now i know what you're thinking, we went straight to the bed and sexed all night, which would be true, but not tonight, for some reason we just went into my bed and talked and laughed and giggled, it was so much fun......then we sexed...just kidding, after that, we just fell asleep and held eachother...then she said the 3 scariest words ever "I Love You" and i felt wierd and hesitated and she kept looking at me...then i said it back....but i dont know if its true, i know my brain thinks so, i'm just waiting for my heart to catch up to my brain...but i'm almost certain that we will be together for a long while...i was wondering...should i buy her a promise ring?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'm so happy for you big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.