If The World to End Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zatch
What one last thing would you do today?

mechmoggy
Make love to Mrs MM.

Get wasted.

Max out my credit cards on pointless crap.

Clovie
tomorrow never dies eek!

Bardock42
Justr one......probably liste to music....if two read a book while doing so....

Zatch
I would probably do everything that I wanted to do that I couldn't do before.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zatch
I would probably do everything that I wanted to do that I couldn't do before.

Cheap way out......

The question you asked was "What one last thing" ...so answer that.......

Zatch
I dont really know.

bartdude
I guess I would eat the worlds largest Ice Cream cone.

Ushgarak
If I ran a credit card company on the last day on Earth I'd use everyone ELSES credit card.

Zatch
thats sounds some thing like I'd do.

Alpha Centauri
Music, music, music.

I live for it, I'll die for it.

-AC

botankus
I sure as hell wouldn't be posting here on KMC, I can tell you that much.

Zatch
same here.

WindDancer
I would go to work and tell the hot babe at the reception that I lover her and I want to all day long.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

My strategy would be comprised of all above....

Bardock42
I changed my Mind, the last thing I'd do is go to Winddancers Job, observe this:

Originally posted by WindDancer
I would go to work and tell the hot babe at the reception that I lover her and I want to all day long.

And then Laugh at him for the Response he will get stick out tongue

alcoholicpoet
I'd get all my Pink floyd CD's and listen to them while doing every drug in the world. The world ends the next day so no side effects.

WindDancer
Originally posted by Bardock42
I changed my Mind, the last thing I'd do is go to Winddancers Job, observe this:

And then Laugh at him for the Response he will get stick out tongue

Ha! Talk about sexual harrasment at work during doomsday. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I'd get all my Pink floyd CD's and listen to them while doing every drug in the world. The world ends the next day so no side effects.

Who knows if every drug in the world is soo nice though ....

Ha! Talk about sexual harrasment at work during doomsday. stick out tongue

Yes....actually yours is worth despite the respond it would get......I mean who dioesn't dream of sexual harrasing people (preferable female) at work .....stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Oh I'd Just get High all day then at Night, Everyone I dont like = Dead. And of Course I'd have some Slayer on All Day. And I've always wanted to try eating people So I'd probably Eat someone.

WindDancer
Who knows if every drug in the world is soo nice though ....

Yes....actually yours is worth despite the respond it would get......I mean who dioesn't dream of sexual harrasing people (preferable female) at work .....stick out tongue

Worst case scenerio...she calls in sick. Then I'm just screwed. I'll be spending Doomsday all by myself. *sniff* sad

stick out tongue

debbiejo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Music, music, music.

I live for it, I'll die for it.

-AC

Maybe some of that....

That would be fun to watch laughing out loud

I would totally enjoy myself...with...............................

Oh....I can't tell you....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Worst case scenerio...she calls in sick. Then I'm just screwed. I'll be spending Doomsday all by myself. *sniff* sad

stick out tongue

This might help stick out tongue

bilb

sounds like a plan stick out tongue

Zatch
that is sick.

SlipknoT
Oh I'd also get laid and Eat Chinese Food all day..While high

Zatch
of course typical slipknot.

SlipknoT
Whats that? no expression http://home.hvc.rr.com/nate321/weed/weed.jpg

Zatch
your total weirdness.

Capt_Fantastic
Visit another forum.

BackFire
Watch my favorite movies, buy the best hooker I can, and spend time with my friends and family.

debbiejo
Originally posted by BackFire
Watch my favorite movies, buy the best hooker I can, and spend time with my friends and family.

At the same time?

Bicnarok
Spend time with my family and go and watch this amazing spetacul

debbiejo
Well, If an asteroid was coming....I'd probably....hmmmm....well you'd see it in the sky.....and if you knew you could do nothing.....I guess, I'd gather everyone i loved and have a few drinks and get the lawn chairs out and watch...and talk about how much we loved each other and reminisce...and probably cry.

Zatch
hmm alll very interesting.

inuyasha555
I LIKE KIDS SHOWS

Zatch
that came from no where how is that related to this topic.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zatch
that came from no where how is that related to this topic.

I think he meant to say that he would watch Childrens Shows....maybe....

Disturbance
I actually saw a dream lately where the world was going to end, probably due to that asteroid or something alike. In the dream I did nothing - not an attempt to find my family or friends - just sat down where I was and stared at the sky. I thought the end of the world was a spectacle definitely not to be missed.

Zatch
I think he meant to say that he would watch Childrens Shows....maybe.... Oh. It definitely confused me.

botankus
Well, it doesn't matter for him now, he's Restricted, so his world has ended already.

Zatch
Originally posted by botankus
Well, it doesn't matter for him now, he's Restricted, so his world has ended already. It is she by the way and it is only for 5 days.

Fëanor
I would go to work and tell the hot babe at the reception that I lover her and I want to all day long. my thoughts exactly....only not at work, and she's not exactly a receptionist, nor does she live in this country

so mebbe not exactly huh

Zatch
some of you all have some good points.

Zatch
no more posts now come on.

BlackC@t
Get laid.

crimsonphoenix
i would have a major party and then go steal a car and head to the mall and steal the stuff i always wanted but couldnt buy

Lord Melkor
Convince my girlfriend to go to bed with me.

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by Disturbance
I actually saw a dream lately where the world was going to end, probably due to that asteroid or something alike. In the dream I did nothing - not an attempt to find my family or friends - just sat down where I was and stared at the sky. I thought the end of the world was a spectacle definitely not to be missed.

Dude i had that same dream eek

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by intoxicatedpoet

Who says the world ending means every one dies? maybe it just means the World as-we-know-it ends. then you'll be sorry.

djois
Book a ticket to the highest waterfall in the world (I guess it is in Patagonie?) and make sure to get on top of it. Just to have the spectacular view of seeing the end come near and just at the time it reaches me, I would try to run as fast as I could and jump, well fly probably!

KharmaDog
Three cowboys were sitting around a table playing a game of Fantan? A fourth man runs up to them and says, "The world's coming to an end!"

The first cowboy says, "I best go to the mission and pray".

The second one says, "Hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Whiskey and three whores".

The third says "I shall finish the game".

Take from that what you will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.