Oh my effen god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Why must it be so damn HOT outside...it is pissing me off because i want to go outside without melting on the ****ing ground mad

DarkC
Correction: Why must it be so damn HOT outside...etc.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Why must it be so damn HOT outside...it is pissing me off because i want to go outside without melting on the ****ing ground mad huh

DarkC
Damn you, you edited!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DarkC
Damn you, you edited! you cant proove that

Wickerman
It was about 104 outside today where i live sad But now it's about 9 PM and there's a nice cool breeze coming in droolio

~wickerman~

DarkC
No I can't, but oh well.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Wickerman
It was about 104 outside today where i live sad But now it's about 9 PM and there's a nice cool breeze coming in droolio

~wickerman~ its about 2 pm here and its hotter than ever outside...but the A/C is on here droolio

s|m
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~
Yeah, I know what you mean sad
You can hardly breathe sometimes messed

*Danii*
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Why must it be so damn HOT outside...it is pissing me off because i want to go outside without melting on the ****ing ground mad

I love you! Everyone thinks im so weird for not liking it when its too hot outside. Pah. pirate

BENITO
It's not hot outside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.