Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
I may sound like a noob. well i am a noob. but how do make an avatar. i got a cool avatar that goes with my name on this website. can you please tell me how and if this one is any good?

http://home.sprynet.com/~rmieir/claw.gif

DarthChris
Do you have it saved in your computer if you do go to your messages and get the welcome message from raz then hit help center then go down to where it says how do I get a picture under my name click it and do what it says and when it shows the pictures go down to Avatar creator and get it the right size then it will be put under your name.

Dr. Obliterator
its too big

Darth_Otaku
Just go to Member options.Lowest in the screen and follow the instructions.

Clawed The Bum
ok thank you. i guess it is to big. but if you go to google images and click claw. the 5th one or so is it. it is smaller. it might work. but do you guyz like it?

Admiral Akbar
It doesnt matter what we think, its your avatar.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
ok thank you. i guess it is to big. but if you go to google images and click claw. the 5th one or so is it. it is smaller. it might work. but do you guyz like it?

Change its size.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.