Wickerman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Marmite, you either love it or you hate it.

But would you jump headfirst into a 3tonne gelatinous mass of Wickerman? eyes

DarkC
I'd probably make him yell in pain, so someone'll have to push me. stick out tongue

Kharhmah
God no. sick

Wickerman
I would SOOOOO hit dat thang droolio

~wickerman~

Clovie
what? when? where?

don't push me! eek!

Korri
*sigh*

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) I take it you decided not to vote then Korricle?

DarkC
Originally posted by Korri
*sigh*
yes

Syren
What? Why sigh?? mad

DarkC
I would guess impatience.

Syren
Impatience with regard to....

Syren
*swims around in Wicker* happy

Clovie
hmm.......i would say that kez likes someone..but...ermm...according to may knowledge that wouldn't make much sense blink

Syren
I hate Marmite shifty

And no, there's no crush...

Clovie
i just can see how you do.

i know there is none. yes i know you well enough to know stick out tongue

Syren
No, I really detest Marmite sick

laughing out loud Thanks chica wink

DarkC
What's Marmite?

Syren
sick

DarkC
Ew!

Syren
Yah laughing out loud

DarkC
God, what is that used in, vinegar?

Syren
laughing

Syren
Nope, sandwich filling sick

Korri
The Spork is your friend.

DarkC
Originally posted by Syren
laughing
Haha......reminds me of that weird blood tofu that I refused point-blank to try out.

Syren
OMFG... this is what I meant when I opened the thread...

Gelatinous Mass

DarkC
The Spork is your friend.
So since when did you start liking sporks? stick out tongue

DarkC
OMFG... this is what I meant when I opened the thread...

Gelatinous Mass
fear

Syren
Exactly detective

DarkC
What is that brown stuff??

Syren
MARMITE no expression

Clovie
No, I really detest Marmite sick

laughing out loud Thanks chica wink marmite...it's food according to pics confused

np wink

Korri
PICKLE

Syren
laughing out loud

Do you guys have no idea what Marmite is??

Korri
LOOKS LIKE PICKLE TASTES LIKE SHITE

Clovie
laughing out loud

Do you guys have no idea what Marmite is?? i don't have a slightest clue

dave123
I like Wickerman more than marmite yes

and I like marmite big grin

Korri
Its rubbish, dont gedt involved Clovie smile.

Clovie
Originally posted by dave123
I like Wickerman more than marmite yes

and I like marmite big grin somehow you sounded like Cosmo..i shouldn't have watched all those episodes today bag

Its rubbish, dont gedt involved Clovie smile. I won't. am sure about it.

Korri
Originally posted by Clovie
somehow you sounded like Cosmo..i shouldn't have watched all those episodes today bag

I won't. am sure about it.

Its not worth it no2

dave123
somehow you sounded like Cosmo..i shouldn't have watched all those episodes today bag
you should have watched more droolio

great show, aint it? big grin

Korri
Dave i have a present for you! icon5

dave123
Dave i have a present for you! icon5 omg omg omg eek!

Syren
Cosmo jump

Korri
omg omg omg eek!

i will pm it to you icon5

Syren
Filthy Hussbag schmoll

Clovie
Its not worth it no2 not gonna bother then. i have'nt seen it anyway stick out tongue

you should have watched more droolio

great show, aint it? big grin too much is un healthy..plus if i watch all today i won't have anyleft for tomorrow yes

and i still didn't get any episode with anti-cosmo sad

Syren
Marmite miffed

Wicker miffed

dave123
too much is un healthy..plus if i watch all today i won't have anyleft for tomorrow yes

and i still didn't get any episode with anti-cosmo sad Just wait my dear, he'll come big grin

and I hate it when there's only repeats on erm even worse is when I miss a new one sad

dave123
i will pm it to you icon5 omg omg omg omg omg eek!

Korri
happy doned

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I concede, keep the thread.

dave123
happy doned sexy flirt

Korri
absolutley flirt1

Wickerman
OMG SPENCE.........eek!

Sig looking fabulous babeh flirt

~wickerman~

Korri
I mades it eek!

Wickerman
I mades it eek!

Marry me you skankeh groupie hoe love

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Marmite, you either love it or you hate it.

But would you jump headfirst into a 3tonne gelatinous mass of Wickerman? eyes Anytime love droolio

Wickerman
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Anytime love droolio

Choose Wicker thumb up

I'd do some perverted manip. of the Choose Life thing from trainspotting....but....i'm kinda lazy right now sad

~wickerman~

Clovie
Just wait my dear, he'll come big grin

and I hate it when there's only repeats on erm even worse is when I miss a new one sad since i'm not watching it on tv...but possesing them..no chance of seeing something twice... but also the number of episodes if limited... sad
and d'you maybe remember the title of episode withhim? eek!

and interesting sig wink you shouldn't have get a pic of him in cheese pants yes

Korri
Originally posted by Wickerman
Marry me you skankeh groupie hoe love

~wickerman~

you know i cant because its to restrictiong love

Disco Moose
*sigh*

DarkC
stick out tongue

Disco Moose
Originally posted by DarkC
stick out tongue

Such pure stupidity David, do you not think.

And you know what else? You can NOT grow attached to anyone on the net...in the least, because they will burn you...

Korri
Meh, same as in real life really.

shaber
What's wickerman?

Korri
Its an Iron Maiden song.

Disco Moose
Meh, same as in real life really.

Yeah, you'd think wouldn't you. But in real life, you can look a person in the eyes and see their reaction...gauge the truth.

Here, it's all lies, words and shit. *shrugs*

Korri
Real life is based on lies to make the harsh reality seem better or for other people to make life seem easier, they lie to one another and they lie to themselves.

There is no escaping it i suppose.

Clovie
anyone know how old is he?

it's REALLY important bag

Korri
107 zorro

DarkC
Originally posted by Disco Moose
Such pure stupidity David, do you not think.

And you know what else? You can NOT grow attached to anyone on the net...in the least, because they will burn you...
True. no expression

Disco Moose
Real life is based on lies to make the harsh reality seem better or for other people to make life seem easier, they lie to one another and they lie to themselves.

There is no escaping it i suppose.

Lies happen everywhere, yes. The fact of the matter is, you can't escape life unless you want to stop living...but you can escape the losers who make the internet world their LIVES. That is what I'm choosing to do. Too many head games, even from those who said that they never would.

Clovie
107 zorro 101..
and i was asking about wickerman...

Korri
Lies happen everywhere, yes. The fact of the matter is, you can't escape life unless you want to stop living...but you can escape the losers who make the internet world their LIVES. That is what I'm choosing to do. Too many head games, even from those who said that they never would.

Look if you have a problem with me just say it instead of all this philosophical crap, that is what I would consider to be a mind game.

If your going to say someting be straight up about it.

Fionnuala
anyone know how old is he?

it's REALLY important bag Vlad?...20 I think..confused

DarkC
Yeah, early twenties.

Disco Moose
Look if you have a problem with me just say it instead of all this philosophical crap, that is what I would consider to be a mind game.

If your going to say someting be straight up about it.

No...I don't have anything to say to you Korri...not in the least.

DarkC
Damn, now Scott and Korri are having a go at each other.....erm

Korri
No...I don't have anything to say to you Korri...not in the least.

Well no need to make a big deal out of nothing then is there?

Seriously, i cant stand it when people hint at me. If you have a problem tell me, if you dont then lay off.

Clovie
Vlad?...20 I think..confused Originally posted by DarkC
Yeah, early twenties.

i need to know exactly bag

Disco Moose
Damn, now Scott and Korri are having a go at each other.....erm

No no, I'm not at least.

I'd have to CARE first to have a go at anyone.

Fionnuala
i need to know exactly bag Err..why? ..wait he told me..I'll just find it...

DarkC
It's just that I hate it if two people I like suddenly start giving each other the cold shoulder.

Disco Moose
Well no need to make a big deal out of nothing then is there?

Seriously, i cant stand it when people hint at me. If you have a problem tell me, if you dont then lay off.

Oh, Korri, believe me, I'm COMPLETELY laying off...there is nothing for me to have a problem with.

Alpha Centauri
Ironic that people who complain about net drama are the ones who, despite claiming they hate it, always manage to either start it or arouse it.

This wasn't an attack, just an obvious observation.

-AC

Disco Moose
It's just that I hate it if two people I like suddenly start giving each other the cold shoulder.

David, I'm not giving anyone the cold shoulder....I just don't care about KMC stuff anymore...

DarkC
Damn.

Korri
Oh, Korri, believe me, I'm COMPLETELY laying off...there is nothing for me to have a problem with.

Then why the sudden outburst?

Disco Moose
Then why the sudden outburst?

Korri, I'm not outbursting. I was just talking...

Alpha Centauri
If you don't care wouldn't it be an idea to stop posting?

You quite evidently care enough to continue it. Not solely picking you out, it happens alot here with people who "Don't care".

If you (anyone) don't care about something, don't keep it running. Wouldn't that be an obvious thing?

As for people on the net not being able to be trusted, that's not a fair generalisation. Is it easier to lie on here? Yes. You can't allow yourself to get attached then moan if you get burned by a lie, because you should know what you're letting yourself in for. It's happened to the best of us. Luckily not too often for me.

-AC

Korri
It didnt seem that way to me.

DarkC
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

You quite evidently care enough to continue it. Not solely picking you out, it happens alot here with people who "Don't care".

If you (anyone) don't care about something, don't keep it running. Wouldn't that be an obvious thing?

As for people on the net not being able to be trusted, that's not a fair generalisation. Is it easier to lie on here? Yes. You can't allow yourself to get attached then moan if you get burned by a lie, because you should know what you're letting yourself in for. It's happened to the best of us. Luckily not too often for me.

-AC
yes

Disco Moose

-AC

And blah blah blah blah...

Disco Moose
It didnt seem that way to me.

*shrugs* It's not important, is it?

Korri
*shrugs* It's not important, is it?

It is to me because it sounded like you were implying something.

Alpha Centauri
Was there any actual need for that childish post when all I did was make a general observation with slight reference to you?

No, there was not.

I no longer have any problem with you, but you need to grow up, because every time there's a major issue with you on here, it's started by you. No one else.

People already cite you as being someone they like alot, don't see why you feel the need for more attention all the time. Even at the cost of being disliked.

-AC

Disco Moose
It is to me because it sounded like you were implying something.

Nope..not at all. I was a general statement...

Disco Moose
Was there any actual need for that childish post when all I did was make a general observation with slight reference to you?

No, there was not.

I no longer have any problem with you, but you need to grow up, because every time there's a major issue with you on here, it's started by you. No one else.

People already cite you as being someone they like alot, don't see why you feel the need for more attention all the time. Even at the cost of being disliked.

-AC

Oh....My.....God....

You are hillarious.

Korri
Nope..not at all. I was a general statement...

Either that or extremely coincidental isnt it?

Disco Moose
Either that or extremely coincidental isnt it?

Korri...I DO speak to more than one person here. Hard as that may be to believe, I do.

Anyhow, it's all good now. smile

Alpha Centauri
I know I am.

However, you would do better to either not reply or reply with something that doesn't make you look like an attention whore.

If you can't reply to me, then don't. But don't come with two liners when all I'm doing is trying to talk to you.

We saw what happened last time you tried to face off with me, didn't we?

-AC

Revernd Maynard
I know I am.

However, you would do better to either not reply or reply with something that doesn't make you look like an attention whore.

If you can't reply to me, then don't. But don't come with two liners when all I'm doing is trying to talk to you.

-AC I dont belive you're trying to talk to anybody, what you are doing, is insulting peoples intellegence by making yourself think that you are the best thing in the world....you should stop arguing and just go die in a hole somewhere

DarkC
This is getting worse. Can we just drop the blasted subject already? Everyone?

Korri
Korri...I DO speak to more than one person here. Hard as that may be to believe, I do.

Anyhow, it's all good now. smile

Is it? or are you just saying that to avoid conflict?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I dont belive you're trying to talk to anybody, what you are doing, is insulting peoples intellegence by making yourself think that you are the best thing in the world....you should stop arguing and just go die in a hole somewhere

That's not what I'm trying to do at all.

That's what you want to believe I'm doing. As you said "I don't believe you're trying to talk to anybody, what you are doing....". Thanks for that, but it would be better for you to not assume what I'm doing.

Let's not overlook the fact that I said I have no problem with him and I'm sure he knows that.

I'm just discussing views with him. If he feels insulted, I apologise, because nothing I said was meant as an insult.

You however, are funny. Because you did exactly what you accused me off.

Step off.

-AC

Disco Moose
I know I am.

-AC

Yeah, you kicked my ass right? laughing out loud

Whatever dude, go on thinking what you want.

THIS is what I mean when I say that internet life is ridiculous. People with such self inflated impressions of themselves, hiding behind a computer, thinking that they're something special.

So, AC, please, continue to convince yourself that you kicked my ass all over the place, that NO ONE can top you in a debate here, that you are the strongest, most powerful, most highly feared tongue lasher at KMC. Honestly, please do. Because while you do that, I'm going to go on with my life, and forget about you, the way one does after a mosquito has bitten them.

You will never have the better of me.

Ever.

DM

Revernd Maynard

That's what you want to believe I'm doing. Let's not overlook the fact that I said I have no problem with him and I'm sure he knows that.

I'm just discussing views with him. If he feels insulted, I apologise, because nothing I said was meant as an insult.

Step off.

-AC i know i did do that, i wanted to see if anyone would catch it.. big grin

Revernd Maynard

THIS is what I mean when I say that internet life is ridiculous. People with such self inflated impressions of themselves, hiding behind a computer, thinking that they're something special.

So, AC, please, continue to convince yourself that you kicked my ass all over the place, that NO ONE can top you in a debate here, that you are the strongest, most powerful, most highly feared tongue lasher at KMC. Honestly, please do. Because while you do that, I'm going to go on with my life, and forget about you, the way one does after a mosquito has bitten them.

Ever.

DM nice

Disco Moose

That's what you want to believe I'm doing. As you said "I don't believe you're trying to talk to anybody, what you are doing....". Thanks for that, but it would be better for you to not assume what I'm doing.

Let's not overlook the fact that I said I have no problem with him and I'm sure he knows that.

Step off.

-AC

INSULTED!!?? laughing

Now THAT is funny.

DarkC
(frustrated groan)
crazy

Alpha Centauri

Ever.

DM

Firstly, see above post.

Secondly, I don't do anything solely behind a computer. I'm exactly the same if you meet me. So don't try to reassure yourself with that jaded, false sense of reality that you have.

We both remember what happened last time and I'm not bringing it up as a macho tip. I wasn't the one PMing you after, admitting I was acting an ass and asking to be friends again because I liked you more than anyone on here. You did that, to me. So yeah, I had the better of you. That's not an accolade I treasure, but it's one you seem to dislike alot.

So you can continue assuming I think certain things about myself and continue proving me right (as you have done here) in that you just blow things out of proportion for no good or justifiable reason.

This is minor to me, but you seem to be intent on making it major, like you do with everything.

INSULTED!!?? laughing

Now THAT is funny.

I make an apology and you reply in the way of an idiot.

Point proven.

Outie.

-AC

DarkC
no

Disco Moose
Firstly, see above post.

Secondly, I don't do anything solely behind a computer. I'm exactly the same if you meet me. So don't try to reassure yourself with that jaded, false sense of reality that you have.

We both remember what happened last time and I'm not bringing it up as a macho tip. I wasn't the one PMing you after, admitting I was acting an ass and asking to be friends again because I liked you more than anyone on here. You did that, to me. So yeah, I had the better of you. That's not an accolade I treasure, but it's one you seem to dislike alot.

So you can continue assuming I think certain things about myself and continue proving me right (as you have done here) in that you just blow things out of proportion for no good or justifiable reason.

This is minor to me, but you seem to be intent on making it major, like you do with everything.

Outie.

-AC

And you continue.... jawdrop

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. OMFG, get over yourself.

Ciao.

-DM

Revernd Maynard
Firstly, see above post.

I make an apology and you reply in the way of an idiot.

Point proven.

Outie.

-AC *cough*dropit*cough*

Fionnuala
no I'd leave it Dark....they'll keep going at each other for awhile..messed

DarkC
I'd leave it Dark....they'll keep going at each other for awhile..messed
Yeah, true. No one here seems willing to let go of their pride for the greater good.

Alpha Centauri
Now I'll agree with Moose here.

This is what I don't like about KMCers. If two people are arguing or discussing/whatever, no one will specifically say "YOU are acting like an *******". It's always "YOU BOTH...".

If we look back we can see that I was simply making a generalisation that he took childish and pointless exception to. Then followed by replying to my apology with a silly little comment.

Don't lump me in with him.

And you continue.... jawdrop

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. OMFG, get over yourself.

Ciao.

-DM

Good, see. Done and dusted. Dropped.

Ciao.

-AC

Disco Moose
i can say with the deepest of my heart, you both are acting like assholes, sorry for saying, but its true.

Yup yup, you ees right.

Anyhow...I'm kinda....*sigh* what is the word....bored? Tired? SOMETHING with this...so, I'm going to go for lunch, into the real world, and try not to feel badly about what someone in England thinks of me.

Revernd Maynard

This is what I don't like about KMCers. If two people are arguing or discussing/whatever, no one will specifically say "YOU are acting like an *******". It's always "YOU BOTH...".

If we look back we can see that I was simply making a generalisation that he took childish and pointless exception to. Then followed by replying to my apology with a silly little comment.

Ciao.

-AC no you just keep going and going and going and going.....jesus christ

Fionnuala

Ciao.

-AC Probably becuase I though both of you were being as childish as the other...it I think one is being worse I'll point it out...

Alpha Centauri
I swear you just said you don't care, yet you are continuing.

Keep proving my point.

Probably becuase I though both of you were being as childish as the other...it I think one is being worse I'll point it out...

Wasn't referring to you.

Stop diving in head first.

-AC

DarkC
Probably becuase I though both of you were being as childish as the other...it I think one is being worse I'll point it out...
It's the pride, dammit.....sad

Korri
It's the pride, dammit.....sad

how is it?

Alpha Centauri
It's not the pride, this is nothing.

I raised a thought, he took exception. I APOLOGISED (somehow I'm still the ******* for the sake of nobody wanted to singularly hurt Moose's feelings) and he didn't say anything about my apology besides laugh at it.

So yeah, don't point the finger at me. You know what Maynard said, "I've got some advice for you little buddy..."

-AC

DarkC
how is it?
Everyone thinks they're right and refuse to say sorry. erm

Wonder what Syren's reaction will be to all this.

Korri
Everyone thinks they're right and refuse to say sorry. erm

Wonder what Syren's reaction will be to all this.

AC just told you he tried to appologise countlessly.

Syren has nothing to do with this, if she knows whats best she will stay out of it.

Revernd Maynard
It's not the pride, this is nothing.

I raised a thought, he took exception. I APOLOGISED (somehow I'm still the ******* for the sake of nobody wanted to singularly hurt Moose's feelings) and he didn't say anything about my apology besides laugh at it.

So yeah, don't point the finger at me. You know what Maynard said, "I've got some advice for you little buddy..."

-AC i changed my mind, you used a tool quote, i love you again...but to finish the quote "before you point your finger you should know that i'm the man. If I'm the man and you're the man and he's the man, as well, so you can point that ****ing finger up your ass" big grin

Alpha Centauri
Let's stop the generalisations.

I posted my opinion, he took exception and here we are. Despite me apologising for possibly offending him. Because as I said, I don't have any problem with him specifically.

Hopefully this can be understood before people continually assume I was trying to rip Scott's throat out.

-AC

DarkC
AC just told you he tried to appologise countlessly.

Syren has nothing to do with this, if she knows whats best she will stay out of it.
Except for AC. Sorry.

Alpha Centauri
No one has to stay out of anything.

If people take off their defensive, "I don't care, but I do really" caps for a while, we can all put across our thoughts freely without people competing for the crowns of Drama King and Queen.

-AC

Revernd Maynard

I posted my opinion, he took exception and here we are. Despite me apologising for possibly offending him. Because as I said, I don't have any problem with him specifically.

Hopefully this can be understood before people continually assume I was trying to rip Scott's throat out.

-AC its allright AC, sorry for the generalisations. I think we should end this on a high note, meaning end this now. And what i dont want is AC to come back and say "I was trying to end it, but moose wouldn't except my apology"...i'm ending it, i dont know why, i think its annoying, so, problem solved

Disco Moose

-AC

..before I go....

Whether you tried to do that or not, I know I for one don't (nor would I think anyone else would) care even if you did....because, as it still stands...this is a message board, and it just doesn't matter.

Clovie
stop that pointless talking and gimme attention instead purplequeen1

edit:
no one i supposed to take it personaly to be clear.

Alpha Centauri
"Wear your grudge like a crown of negativity..." etc.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
its allright AC, sorry for the generalisations. I think we should end this on a high note, meaning end this now. And what i dont want is AC to come back and say "I was trying to end it, but moose wouldn't except my apology"...i'm ending it, i dont know why, i think its annoying, so, problem solved

Revernd Maynard
"So crucify the ego...." etc.

-AC droolio

DarkC
Blast.

Revernd Maynard
Blast. tsalB

Syren
I love that I get brought into things when I'm not even posting droolio

So, how's everyone's day been? eyes

DarkC
Generally miserable. But okay now that I'm on KMC.

Korri
In the circumstances isnt that a bit of a silly question?

DarkC
Yeah, that would be kinda true. erm

Fionnuala
How about we all dance around the Christmas tree and drink some punch happy

DarkC
How about we all dance around the Christmas tree and drink some punch happy
Last time that happened, I ended up with a sign painted on my butt. erm

Fionnuala
Last time that happened, I ended up with a sign painted on my butt. erm Keep your bum covered then?

DarkC
No, on my shorts. laughing out loud

Fionnuala
No, on my shorts. laughing out loud laughing out loud ..oh okay then...sit down and dance then?

DarkC
laughing out loud Good idea.

Syren
In the circumstances isnt that a bit of a silly question?

Should I have used ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>